Yahoo offers 24 hrs/7 day trouble ticket support at the following unlisted link:
Or, copy and paste the following:
Once the above page appears, choose the following options:
1) Click on: PASSWORD AND SIGN IN
2) Then click on: FORGOT MY PASSWORD
3) Then type in: YOUR YAHOO ID (and submit)
4) Then click on the small EMAIL button appearing below the phrase "We're here to help"
5) Complete the Questions & Answers form, which will ask you for your date of birth, etc - and they ask for another email account that you have access to where they can contact you!
If you have a Yahoo email account and need help immediately, Yahoo now offers online help at:
When you visit the above link, click on the item titled "NEED HELP LOGGING IN?"
Another "possible" option:
If the above does not help, then consider an alternative approach to pay Yahoo to reset your free email password:
1) Call to order Yahoo paid Business email at: 888-814-2524
2) The above number will have an option for Yahoo Business Email. Choose that option and speak to a live representative. Ask them to set you up for a Business Email account at $35 per year.
3) Once you have your paid Yahoo Business email account, you will have the ability to always call 24 hrs to a Yahoo support line to get help with passwords. You may find that they will also answer the phone for helping you with your free Yahoo account too.
Check it out.
The following is Yahoo's regular phone:
- (800) 318-0612
- You can also Fax to: (408) 349-3300
- File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau here:
If you are blocked from Sending emails, then read this:
Yahoo eMail has a new blog listing improvements and other announcements:
If you are having problems with your Yahoo Calendar, use the following link: