Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Cosmetics Heir Captured by Bounty Hunter

I wonder if talking to the Mexican authorities is just asking for a major can of worms? They would have wanted a bribe, probably. They also would have delayed things. Who's to say they wouldn't notify the guy Luster, and ask a bribe from him for info on who is looking for him.

I bet there are some honest cops down there, but there are probably enough corrupt ones to make any trip to the department a waste of time and money.

Now, I so hope someone knows for a fact that I'm wrong about this and proves me wrong. I'd feel better about traveling south of the border.
    April Rank always learning more

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Michael, thank you for this other information. I heard Dog talk about his business, and family on the TV show. His wife he put in jail, and when she got out, he told her to come by to pay him his money. When she came to pay him, was when he met her. When he seen her, well, you know how the story goes, he kept her.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

That was a good article and I think he got a bum deal. It is sad to say the rich gets away with alot of things, just because they have money. That is just my opinion.

is dog chapman aware of ipiu..?has anyone actual talked to him from ipiu..?..just curious

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5