Thread: Most valuable service the IPIU provides

The biggest thing IPIU does for you is provide you with an easy way to gain the experience most states require prior to issuing a license. A commodity that can be extremely difficult to come by on your own.

Most independent private investigators don't have the time to train someone, and agencies usually want a license or experience coming in. It can be tough getting your foot in the door.

Personally, I think this is the most valuable service the IPIU provides it's members...taking the hardship and frustration out of getting the experience and getting certified.

I agree. I am new to this system but the people here treat you like you are family.

I totally agree. Everyone wants at least 1-3 years of experience for many of the jobs I am seeking. I've ended up having to take jobs that are not related to my career goals because those that are related to them, even want some type of experience. IPIU is helping us gain this experience and I am so thankful for that.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Chad, Harrison, nice to see you both enjoying the forums and yes Larry was right when he wrote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sanders
    The biggest thing IPIU does for you is provide you with an easy way to gain the experience most states require prior to issuing a license. A commodity that can be extremely difficult to come by on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sanders
    Taking the hardship and frustration out of getting the experience and getting certified.
    I was reading some Posts yesterday about Michigan's Licensing Laws and even though some members agreed that it was very difficult to obtain a License there, someone replied with a post suggesting that at that time when the post was written some of the criteria had changed, so it's also a good Idea to check your states Licensing Provisioning and also with some agencies too.

Both of you have a great day and a wonderful weekend.