Thread: FREE PASSPORT PHOTOS for AAA-Plus Members! Good for International Drivers Permit!

Thumbs up FREE PASSPORT PHOTOS for AAA-Plus Members! Good for International Drivers Permit!

This may not be a big deal but I just found this out the other day pre-getting my photos for when my Fingerprint card and such arrive.

AAA Plus members can get up to 2 sets (4 in total) of Passport quality photos for FREE!

(These can also be used for the AAA issued International Driver's Permit)

Regular AAA members, I think, can get one set or it only cost $6.

I've seen some places charge as much as $25 for photos so I thought this might help those at the same stage as myself.

Oh, yea for those in Canada check with the CAA to see if you have a similar opportunity.

Aaron

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Aaron,

I have been here a LONG time and this has got to be one of the most valuable TIPS I have seen in ages.

Thank YOU!!!

Omar Castro is offline ** Certified

Sr. Member - Private Investigators Forum:
    Union Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up Thanks!

I totally forgot about that. I will get my new pics from them when I renew.
    I can't believe I forgot about them.
    O.A.C.V. Sr.

Wow! Do I Feel Dumb!

Thank you Aaron for what I should have remembered. I've been a triple A Plus member for years - never leave home without it! I've read the membership benefits booklet and checked into the free passport photo option a few years back when I was going abroad. So knowing this, why did I spend $8 for passport photos? Especially since I had to pass a triple A membership office to get to Walgreens where I obtained the photos! That's what happens when you focus on too many things at once. Or, worse yet, fail to focus on the really important things. Oh well, thanks to you, I know where to go when I get my new passport photos. Great Tip!
    MT

God's promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.

Aaron,

I just received my credentials for the photo ID and didn't look into where to get them taken. There is a AAA a mile away. You just saved me some time, Thanks.

6. Thanks for the tip. I am a member of AAA-Plus and would have gone there if I had known. I spent $7.99 at a retail drugstore for what I considered a terrible photo.

I'll go to AAA next time!

Thanks Aaron. I got mine for free, but I am a AAA member and I knew we had some kind of benefits.
    Jeff Colón
    Badge #5711

Great info...just so happens I am an AA plus member...thanks for the tip!

Wink passport photos

I also checked around for the pricing of the photos and found out that walmart photo lab area only charges $10.00 for 2 photos.

Lightbulb AAA for photos

I didn't even think about AAA for photos when i needed mine taken. I just looked up in the yellow pages. I only paid $10 for 2.

Thanks for the info. Next time I'll check around.

S. Philbrook

Passport Photo's

Aaron,

Well I missed that tip. But next time I'm there.

Thanks.
    Best regards,

Geoff Gibbs
    "If I was watching you, you wouldn't know about it!"

Tina M Phillips Guest
    Great tips you guys. I think I will check out AAA and Walmart.

Thank you Aaron,

Guess where I'll get my photo made?

JeryLyn

I got my photos from AAA Plus as well. The funny thing is that I got the membership to AAA because of my move to Nevada, then a week later my IPIU paperwork arrives and I find that I can get my ID photos free. I didn't need to use the AAA during my trip thankfully, but the free photos and the triptic for the move certainly came in handy.

I am not a AAA member so I could not take advantage of the free photos but Wal-Mart actualy refered me to Kinko's. They cost 2 for $13. I know its a little pricey but the time I saved was worth it. It took me a total of 5 minutes in and out.

Smile

Hey all;
    I'm at a level 4, I'v been here for about 2-3 years.
    I got 2 questions maybe you all can help;
    I work for a Security Company In San Antonio, Texas, and they need to know where they can go to get and print out trespassing warnings, so us officers can read to the trespasser's?
    And next; I how can I get my Private Investigator's licence? everyone i've asked (employers), said they cannot or will not help me get it.

Rick Scott
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 07-18-2004 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Added end codes

I also got my pitcures taken at Kinkos--a little pricey, but they came out very well.

Great timing for me. I just received my package and need to get photos. I also am a AAA Plus member. This just saved me at least $10.

Best news I have heard all day. Thank You.

Thanks for the valuable information, I am glad this was posted before I received my package.

Aaron,
    Where did you go to get your pictures taken?? Did you go to a AAA office or can you go anywhere and just show them your card.

Thanks Aaron I will take advantage of that info.

Thanks for the tip Aaron! I have been wanting to get a passport, now I have a little push because it's FREE PICTURES!!