This is really sad, I really liked Great White and I am praying for them, the victims and their families!

http://www.boston.com/news/local/rho...--+Globe+North

Aide to band pleads guilty in deadly R.I. club fire
By Kathleen Burge, Globe Staff | February 8, 2006

PROVIDENCE -- As dozens of relatives of the dead solemnly watched, Daniel M. Biechele pleaded guilty yesterday to 100 counts of involuntary manslaughter, one for each person who died after he lit fireworks that ignited the deadly Station nightclub fire in 2003.

Biechele, 29, former tour manager to the band Great White, yesterday made formal his decision to plead guilty in exchange for a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison. A Providence Superior Court associate justice, Francis J. Darigan Jr., is scheduled to sentence Biechele, who lives in Florida and who remains free on bail, on May 8.

Yesterday was the first time many relatives of those who died in the fire saw Biechele, who wore a tan suit and kept his hands clasped in front of him during the hearing. Biechele's own family sat behind him in the courtroom, packed with victims' relatives who were carrying pictures of the dead.

Many of the family members craned their heads to get a look at Biechele as he walked into the courtroom behind his three lawyers.

Darigan had warned relatives who had crowded into the courtroom, sitting tightly packed on wooden benches, that they must refrain from outbursts at the hearing, and they obliged