Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Have already completed 20 assignments!

Level 4

I've recently aquired level 4 access. Is there a certain area on this website I need to go to for this access?
    Thanks.
    Trenton Harbour

Cool Getting Started !!

After listening to what everyone has shared thus far, I am really excited about getting started. Congratulations to all those who are well on their way to becoming successful PI's. I am very proud of you.

Keep up the good work and teach me well. I'm listening.

Shawn Spaulding

Way to go. Won't be long now!

Thumbs up Thank you

Originally posted by Curtis Smith
    Marco Keep up the Good Work!!!

To Curtis

Thank you for the message,it's good to hear from positive people like you.That's what makes us achieve are goals

Take Care Marco

Thumbs up Already getting assignments...WOW!!

CONGRATULATIONS Marco on only being a member for "a couple of weeks" and getting referrals already! That is fantastic!!!!

What's your secret to such speedy success?
    Sheila

Thumbs up Over 20 assignments ALREADY!?!?!

Way to go Debra!!!

What types of cases did you have and what kind of results did you accomplish?
    Sheila

Re: Over 20 assignments ALREADY!?!?!

Originally posted by Sheila Rucker
    Way to go Debra!!!

What types of cases did you have and what kind of results did you accomplish?
    The types and results are not posted in the public forums. They are in the Level 4 assignment forums.
    Technical Support
    Administrator

Re: Re: Over 20 assignments ALREADY!?!?!

Originally posted by Technical Support
    The types and results are not posted in the public forums. They are in the Level 4 assignment forums.

The more incentive to get to level 4, eh tech support?

Debra Euler posted her announcement on October 18, 2002. Since then there have been posted dozens of congratulations (last one on November 15,2003), appreciations and comments.

It is the end of November 2003 now. I am wondering why did she not respond. Debra did not write a second post.

Does somebody know why?
    Last edited by Dragos Sfinteanu; 03-07-2004 at 02:16 PM.

Originally posted by Dragos Sfinteanu
    Debra Euler posted her announcement on October 18, 2002. Since then there have been posted dozens of congratulations (last one on November 15,2003), appreciations and comments.

It is the end of November 2003 now. I am wandering why did she not respond. Debra did not write a second post.

Does somebody know why?
    Please respect her privacy. She has been working assignments in the private Level 4 forums and other areas.

The purpose of her unsolicited testimonial (and this forum) is to state a testimonial and move on. The topics are not meant to be opened to discussions. The other forums are for that.

Thank you for your support.
    Technical Support
    Administrator

Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

Member since 2003:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up

As i was reading the great success for Debra, i was also wondering why to no response from her. But now i think i understand. Once you reach level 4, you no longer come back to this forum? I am only ay level 1, but eager and ready to move up, but i know it takes time and patience.

Karen McQuilken
    Karen McQuilken

Badge# 7016

I Love IPIU!!

First off I would like to thank all the wonderful moderators and other forum members for the absolultely phenomenal information, tremedous willingness to help and the incredible positive atmosphere at IPIU!! Debra's post helps show the newer members, like me, what is possible and where you can go with this! This is great!! Level 4.... I'm working my way there!! Hope to see all of you there as well!! Happy Holidays!!

Laura Hyde
    PI Trainee

Donna Coleman-- is offline *
    Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 - 2008 Member of:

Smile

Congradulations Debra on completing your assignments and becoming certified. Please continue to share some of your experiences with the family. Good Luck

Tina M Phillips Guest

Re: Kudos!

Originally posted by Deborah W
    Your news is inspiring, Debra. My goal is to be able to quit the 9-5 "job".

Deborah,

I agree. I want to stop working the "9-5" too and this field of work would be so much more rewarding. Also, I can stop helping others get rich when there is more to offer me here.

Tina P!
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 10-04-2004 at 06:09 PM.

Tina M Phillips Guest

Great going!

Originally posted by Debra Euler
    THERE MAY BE 2 OR MORE PAGES
    to this Topic!

Make sure you click on the Page Number at
    the bottom and top of this Topic.

Just wanted to say Hi! I have been reading everyone's posts and feel as if I know alot of you. I joined IPIU in 2/02. Got all the paperwork in and started my first assignment in 8/02. Took me awhile because of the delays with work and family, the same old story.

IPIU is really exciting. I'v completed about 20 assignments and am always looking for more. I just became certified within my state/county as a Process Server and now looking into Bounty Hunting.

I have found the IPIU forums to be both information and very motivating!

Looking forward to the day I can afford to commit full-time to it.

Debra,

Great job! I am so excited for you and now I know that with your progress, I can be just as successful at this. I wish you great success and joy at what you have embarked on.

I'm sure by now you are on your way to 50 assignments?? Give us a update!!

Tina P!

Tina M Phillips Guest

I agree

Originally posted by Jeff Colon
    Looks like Debra Euler is pretty busy now that about six months have gone by since she has gotten 20 assignments! That's great if she has becoming busy. But I want to see her comments on the boards! Where is in the world is Debra Euler? hehe

Jeff,

I agree. Maybe she will get with us soon because it keeps our spirits yearning for the trade.

Tina P!

Tina,

You posted a quote from Jeff Colon's post dated 05-06-2003, inquiring about Debra.

If you go closer (11-30-2003), you could get the answer.

Re: Great going!

Originally posted by Tina M Phillips

I'm sure by now you are on your way to 50 assignments?? Give us a update!!

Tina P!
    Updates are posted in the Level 4 assignment forums.

1st Assignment

Hi Debra: I realize it's been quite awhile since you posted your great success of 20 assignments and I think thats great.But I had to share my first assignment with you.

I finished it on 12/28/03 and I could'nt be more happy to finally do my first one. I'm sure you felt the same with your first one and share it with all the nice members. I wish you all the luck with your next 20. Good Luck
    Gary Harrington

Donna Coleman-- is offline *
    Distinguished Member:

2004 - 2008 Member of:
    Gary, congradulations on completing your first assignment. I wish you much success with future assignments. !!

Congratulations Gary!

I can't wait until I can post that I have completed my first assignment. This is so exciting!

Keep up the great work!

Mary

Brenda Muller is offline **

2003 - 2004 Member of:
    Gary and all the others,
    Congradulations on your first assignment Gary. Now you will know what to expect for the next one and each time you will learn more and more.
    Listen to me I ahven't even started my first assignment yet. But looking forward to it and as I said each time I will learn more and more. And also keep up the reading on the forums and communitcating with my fellow PI's.

Brenda Muller
    Badge# 6864

Tina M Phillips Guest
    Originally posted by Brenda Muller
    Gary and all the others,
    Congradulations on your first assignment Gary. Now you will know what to expect for the next one and each time you will learn more and more.
    Listen to me I ahven't even started my first assignment yet. But looking forward to it and as I said each time I will learn more and more. And also keep up the reading on the forums and communitcating with my fellow PI's.

Brenda Muller
    Badge# 6864

Brenda,

You're just being very optimistic. Nothing wrong with that. I feel the same way. It keeps us knowing that one day soon it will some about. And it will...

Originally posted by Tina M Phillips

Brenda,

You're just being very optimistic. Nothing wrong with that. I feel the same way. It keeps us knowing that one day soon it will some about. And it will...
    Well I got stuck for a while over the holidays. With all the encouragement from IPIU I'm back on the gameplan. Congratulations to you all.
    Angela Virgo

Congratulations Gary,
    Keep up the good work and best of luck
    Steve
    Steve

Re: 1st Assignment

Originally posted by Gary D Harrington Sr
    Hi Debra: I realize it's been quite awhile since you posted your great success of 20 assignments and I think thats great.But I had to share my first assignment with you.

I finished it on 12/28/03 and I could'nt be more happy to finally do my first one. I'm sure you felt the same with your first one and share it with all the nice members. I wish you all the luck with your next 20. Good Luck
    That's right Gary,

There is no better feeling than completing your very first assignment. I know I was thrilled to death, and nervous, but boy oh boy, what a rush.

Enjoy the ride everyone,

Re: 20 assignments!!

Originally posted by Kathleen Petersen
    Congratulations, Debra!!

It's only been 6 weeks since I first contacted IPIU, so I have a ways to go before my first assignment. I do look forward to that first assignment which, I hope, will lead to a full-time career.

Keep up the good work!

Kathleen Petersen
    it has only been a cuple days since i joined so i have a long time before i can get a assingments but as soon as i do i will be a good P I oh and Keep Up The GOOOOD work Debra
    Timothy R Walker

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Karen McQuilken
    As i was reading the great success for Debra, i was also wondering why to no response from her. But now i think i understand. Once you reach level 4, you no longer come back to this forum? I am only ay level 1, but eager and ready to move up, but i know it takes time and patience.

Karen McQuilken
    Debra dose have a grate story.... but i know when i reach level 4 i would come back just to take to people and help the out any way i know and can iam only level 1 now but am eager and more than willing to do what it takes to move up the ladder
    Timothy R Walker

Re: Lucky

Originally posted by Scarlet DeLos Santos
    To have had 20 jobs so far means you are doing a great job. Good luck. Hope you the best.

The assignments I have had were fun. I have also had some assignments from people who found out I was with IPIU. I did a good job. so got a couple of different jobs that way.

Scarlet Delos Santos
    Hello I just need some clarification, what exactly did you mean by "found out you were with IPIU", isn't that revealed up front?
    James M. Cary Jr

That is wonderful..I hope...No, let me correct myself, I "know" my career will take a positive turn with IPIU.

Cha'Reatha
    Cha'Reatha L. Givens
    Seek & You Shall Find..
    Private Investigator/Case Examiner
    Badge#6841

Good luck to you.

Cool Assignments

I have been doing some domestic surveillance and it's been great.Also I have been doing some security and body guard services.

great job. keep up the good work.
    Paul Franco

Re: Assignments

Originally posted by Marco Antonio Garza
    I have been doing some domestic surveillance and it's been great.Also I have been doing some security and body guard services.

Compared to surveilance, do you like bodyguard work or surveilance better?
    James M. Cary Jr

Both

Hi James
    I have been doing domestic surveillance. It is kind of cool but if you like sitting in a car for a long time it's alright.When you start doing it for the first time you get excited,because you want to do a good job on the videoing.I have been doing the security/bodyguard about 3 times but the company wants us to wear a uniform. I work for the state and I wear one all week.I have put my resume in for plain clothes security.Hope they call

Talk to later
    Marco Garza
    Badge # 6906

Thumbs up Debra

Way to go hope to be you one day.

Re: Both

Originally posted by Marco Antonio Garza
    Hi James
    I have been doing domestic surveillance. It is kind of cool but if you like sitting in a car for a long time it's alright.When you start doing it for the first time you get excited,because you want to do a good job on the videoing.I have been doing the security/bodyguard about 3 times but the company wants us to wear a uniform. I work for the state and I wear one all week.I have put my resume in for plain clothes security.Hope they call

Talk to later
    Marco Garza
    Badge # 6906

Me too , best wishes.
    James M. Cary Jr

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

Re: Debra

Originally posted by Gregory A Smith
    WAY TO GO HOPE TO BE YOU ONE DAY.
    Gregory, I have edited out your all caps. This is thought of as shouting on the forum. Please don't use all caps on our forum. Thank you so much. You will be there one day, and you can post your Testimonial, to let everyone know, also. Good luck in all you do. Enjoy our forum.

Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Thumbs up

Oustanding! It sounds like you have done well and are enjoying it! Keep up the good work! I am eagerly awaiting my first official assignment as are many others. I am sure though, that living in Las Vegas there will more than enough work for me to keep me busy! he-he :-)

It's good to hear the success stories! I just started the process, and can't wait to have my first assignment!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast