Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Have already completed 20 assignments!

Arrow Have already completed 20 assignments!

THERE MAY BE 2 OR MORE PAGES
    to this Topic!

Make sure you click on the Page Number at
    the bottom and top of this Topic.

Just wanted to say Hi! I have been reading everyone's posts and feel as if I know alot of you. I joined the International Private Investigators Union in 2/02. Got all the paperwork in and started my first assignment in 8/02. Took me awhile because of the delays with work and family, the same old story.

IPIU is really exciting. I'v completed about 20 assignments and am always looking for more. I just became certified within my state/county as a Process Server and now looking into Bounty Hunting.

I have found the IPIU forums to be both information and very motivating!

Looking forward to the day I can afford to commit full-time to it.
    Last edited by Debra Euler; 10-28-2002 at 10:53 PM.
    DEBRA EULER
    IPIU MEMBER
    Certified Process Server

Kymberlee Zapata Guest

Talking Hello, Debra!

Ive been wanting to speak with someone whos already doing assignments to find out alittle bit about what to expect...coming from someone whos been there and is there...Are you busy?

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Aloha Debra,

Thank you for sharing and I want to wish you best of luck with your future assignments.

Aloha,

Edward Taguba, MBA, Ph.D.

Professional Global Technology Consultant
    http://www.edtaguba.com
    www.ipiu.org | www.privateinvestigators.cc

Thumbs up That is fantastic!

I am so excited! I am also busy with my family and work and this is very encouraging to know, your in a simialr situation as myself, and you did it!

Great Job!

Thank you so much for sharing!
    Last edited by Ms Chris Norm; 10-31-2002 at 08:05 AM.

Thumbs up That's Great Debra

Keep up the good work.
    Eddie Robertson
    Paramedic, Correctional Officer

WTG Debra

It's awesome to hear from someone who is making a go of this. I can hardly wait for the day I receive my first assignment.
    Jereme

The More You Know...

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Debra, you are doing a fantastic job! I'm glad you shared your information with us. Keep up the good work. I wish you luck in all you do.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

GREAT JOB!

Thanks for the post Debra, and sounds like you are doing a wonderful job. That is sooo exciting and I am ready to get started too with assignments.
    I am waiting for the training manual, test....

I hope to become a process server as well!

Thanks-- good luck to you.

All the best.

Sheryl

Great! Keep up the good work! I have been working on this for months too. Family life can be busy!

Hi Debra

Welcome! I have been on this forum since July am also in the process of embarking on a new career. I look forward to the day I can say I have 20 assignments behind me. See you on the boards.
    Sacheen Mobley

"we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give - give well"

Julianna B. Carey Guest

Thumbs up 20 assignments - great!

Fantastic!

Debra, what an inspiration to those of us in the waiting mode! I am hanging in there. Not sure which field I will specialize in. I like so many things. This is what attracted me in the first place; variety! Boredom is awful. I love being a problem solver and know I will find some great assignments. Just have to be patient!

Thanks and good luck in all of your endeavors,

Janice Foster is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Debra,

Cool, that is great. I am awaiting my assignments to come to life so I can experience all you have had the privledge of experiencing. Was it every thing you thought it would be? I cannot wait to get on my feet and out there.

Janice L. Foster
    Private Investigator

Talking

Debra,

Tell us a little bit about your assignments and what you like most.

Temistocles Tatis is offline *** Certified
    Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Member

Post Well that's fine Congratulation.

Congratulation, I wished you continue getting more blessing.
    Gob bless you.
    sincerely, Temistocles Tatis

Sounds like everyone is doing a great job and is satisfied with their career choice. I can't wait to get started myself. Currently awaiting photo credentials. Keep up the good work everyone and I wish you much success!!
    Dave Barthelmes

Cool Hello

I can't wait till the day I could say the same.

Michelle

17. Talking Kudos!

Your news is inspiring, Debra. My goal is to be able to quit the 9-5 "job".

Talking Hello Debra

Debra,

I'm glad to hear that everything is going very well for you. I just wanted to know a little something about how it is being out there in the field while you're doing your assignments. It sounds really exciting and hopefully my time is coming soon.

Thanks,
    Melissa

Gulam Mohammad Khan Guest

Thumbs up Good Job !!!

Hello Debra,
    Congratulation on your success so far and in future assignments. Thats great to hear that you have finished 20 assignments. I wish you good luck in your future assignments. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Debra:

Thank you for sharing you success with us. We look forward to having the same success. Good luck!!
    Barbara S. Barnes

Thanks Debra!

I am new to the forum, doing a lot of reading. I'm glad to hear people like you making a go with the program. I am Really excited about getting into the business. I keep my motivation going by listening to people like you.. Thanks Again.

Lucky

To have had 20 jobs so far means you are doing a great job. Good luck. Hope you the best.

The assignments I have had were fun. I have also had some assignments from people who found out I was with IPIU. I did a good job. so got a couple of different jobs that way.

Scarlet Delos Santos
    Scarlet Delos Santos

20 assignments!!

Congratulations, Debra!!

It's only been 6 weeks since I first contacted IPIU, so I have a ways to go before my first assignment. I do look forward to that first assignment which, I hope, will lead to a full-time career.

Keep up the good work!

Kathleen Petersen

Congratulations Debra!

I know what you mean about family! Between working and my family it's taking me alittle longer to. I can't wait for the day I can quit my job and do this full time. Good luck in your future assingments!

Take care!
    BECKY BROWN
    Badge # 5534

Thumbs up

Debra

Great to hear about your success! I'm glad to know there are many assignments available. Congrats!

Julia

Thanks for sharing

Its inspiring to know that someone is doing well with this. I can hardly wait until my first assignment. It sounds as if you are really enjoying what you do.

Thanks for sharing, Debra

Lee Friedman

WTG Debra,

Your words are so inspiring and encouraging that people are really doing good at this. Congratulations on your success.
    MIKE JOHNSON
    Licensed Process Server (TX #2001941)
    Harris County - Texas

Thumbs up

That is awesome Debra,

Keep them coming!!
    Good Luck.
    Gaetano Di Primo/#5597

Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Private Investigators Forums
    Debra,
    That's great! I can't wait till I really get started.
    Good Luck!
    Elizabeth Black
    Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Wendy Llewellyn Guest

Thumbs up Wow! You give me Hope that I really can achieve my dream, Thank you for your post.

Originally posted by Debra Euler
    Just wanted to say Hi! I have been reading everyone's posts and feel as if I know alot of you. I joined IPIU in 2/02. Got all the paperwork in and started my first assignment in 8/02. Took me awhile because of the delays with work and family, the same old story.

IPIU is really exciting. I'v completed about 20 assignments and am always looking for more. I just became certified within my state/county as a Process Server and now looking into Bounty Hunting.

I have found the IPIU forums to be both information and very motivating!

I am SO jealous, hope to be you one day! Thanks for your post!

Unhappy how many are working?

It sounds like not too many people are active yet. Or am I missing something?

Jack

Hi Debra,

Well I wanted to congradulate you on your progress. I am a single mom so I hope to have the strength to carry on with this. Thankyou for your story.
    Myava S. Waring

Re: how many are working?

Originally posted by Jackie Herren
    It sounds like not too many people are active yet. Or am I missing something?

Jack
    You're missing the other 100+ private forums you cannot see as a newcomer.

Go to the Tech Support forum and read the topic titled Levels 1, 2,3, 4 for details. Level 4 is where job postings and earnings are. Not in the public forums.
    Technical Support
    Administrator

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

So good to hear of the Sweet small of Success!;)

Originally posted by Debra Euler
    Just wanted to say Hi!

Hi Debra,

I realize this reply is 5 months after your original post so I can imagine how many cases you've accomplished by now.

I'm also anxious, like those in the many replies you've received, to become active in this field. I wait, although impatiently, for my paperwork to arrive after requesting a priority mailing. I expect, although not as quickly as I would like, it will come a lot more quickly than if I had requested it through normal mail.

All the best in your endeavors,
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

Encouragement

Hi Debra, Your message was very encouraging am I am new and you really made my day. Keep up the good work.

36. Re: So good to hear of the Sweet small of Success!;)

Originally posted by Thomas J Nicol

Hi Debra,

I realize this reply is 5 months after your original post so I can imagine how many cases you've accomplished by now.

I'm also anxious, like those in the many replies you've received, to become active in this field. I wait, although impatiently, for my paperwork to arrive after requesting a priority mailing. I expect, although not as quickly as I would like, it will come a lot more quickly than if I had requested it through normal mail.

All the best in your endeavors,
    Hi, TJ!

I joined IPIU this past November and can remember being as anxious as you are right now. Not to worry. All of us have been where you are right now. The opportunities will come.

Great News!

Hello Debra and thanks for the inspiration! I agree with all those new to the field. It is quite inspirational to hear from someone that has sowed good seed and is out reaping the fruits of their labor! May we all soon be right along side you! Thanks for the encouragement and keep up the good work!
    MT

God's promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.

Thumbs up congratulations

Congratulations on making such good progress. I hope to be in your shoes some day soon.

Your success is a great inspiration and offers a lot of encouragement. Thanks

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

Re: Re: So good to hear of the Sweet small of Success!;)

Originally posted by Deborah W

Hi, TJ!

I joined IPIU this past November and can remember being as anxious as you are right now. Not to worry. All of us have been where you are right now. The opportunities will come.
    Hi Deborah,

Well, I have good news and very good news! Last Saturday, I received my initial paperwork. I completed the photo and fingerprint parts, filled out all the forms, signed the COE Pledge, and took the test. Yesterday, I mailed the package back out. Am I smiling? Indeed I am!

I've requested to become a moderator trainee and more.

Things are looking brighter by the day. Hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks again for your kind words of support,
    Last edited by B Ann Craig -; 10-04-2004 at 06:06 PM.
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

40. Re: Great News!

Originally posted by May K. Toney
    Hello Debra and thanks for the inspiration! I agree with all those new to the field. It is quite inspirational to hear from someone that has sowed good seed and is out reaping the fruits of their labor! May we all soon be right along side you! Thanks for the encouragement and keep up the good work!
    Hi, Sandy!

I merged your topic Great News with Debra Euler's Completing 20 Assignments.

When you wish to reply to another member's topic, please use this button:

When you wish to post a new topic, please use this button:

These buttons are located on both the header and footer bar of the main board and in the topic box. Please be careful not to hit Start a New Topic when you mean to hit Reply. Otherwise, your response will be relocated to the main board of whatever forum you are browsing. Once there, it may get overlooked.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast