Thread: Today I can easily pick and choose the assignments that I want and they range from $20/hr to $300 per assignment.

Deborah Davis is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 - 2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Thank you IPIU.

I feel very fortunate because by sheer luck about eight years ago I stumbled across integrity investigations (MS). I spent 3-6months studying about integrity investigations before diving into it, however, after applying to over 200 companies I had more work than I could possibly do. I began my venture by performing basic cases which gave me experience. Then I began doing a little more complex integrity investigation cases which paid more. Today I am in a position where I can easily pick and choose the assignments that I want and they range from $20/hr to $300 per assignment.

I had no idea that this would be a good background for advancing in the field of private investigating. Since becoming a Certified I receive more cases and audits.

I hope that my years of audit experience and integrity investigations will help to promote me to another level in the private investigating field.

R Renee Brown is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    I feel you on this. I have so many projects with the pay I want. They call me. Who knew this would be a great professional services and solutions business fire risk management. I will be certified before the months over.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah Davis View Post
    Thank you IPIU.

I feel very fortunate because by sheer luck about eight years ago I stumbled across Mystery Shopping. I spent 3-6months studying about mystery shopping before diving into it, however, after applying to over 200 companies I had more work than I could possibly do. I began my venture by performing fast food and fine dining - reimbursement shops which gave me experience. Then I began doing a little more complex shops which paid real money ($10 - $12 per hour). Today I am in a position where I can easily pick and choose the assignments that I want and they range from $20/hr to $300 per assignment.
    I had no idea that this would be a good background for advancing in the field of private investigating. Since becoming a Gold Certified shopper I receive more shops and audits.

I hope that my years of shopping and audit experience will help to promote me to another level in the private investigating field.
    R. Renee Brown
    IPIU Case Examiner, Badge #4659

(Website Link Pending Approval by IPIU)

Brian Edwards is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

Re: Today I can easily pick and choose the assignments that I want and they range from $20/hr to $300 per assignment.

Looking to apply for a position as a contractor with Integrity Investigations .

I have a level 4 but one obstacle is simply getting access .

Any advice ?

Thanks Brian Edwards ( ret NYPD) Carolina Assiciates-Investigative Solutions SC licensed PI / Armed Security

Re: Today I can easily pick and choose the assignments that I want and they range from $20/hr to $300 per assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Edwards View Post
    Looking to apply for a position as a contractor with Integrity Investigations .

I have a level 4 but one obstacle is simply getting access .

Any advice ?

Thanks Brian Edwards ( ret NYPD) Carolina Assiciates-Investigative Solutions SC licensed PI / Armed Security
    Hi Brian,

Yes, you have Level 4 access now. Judy Carter posted the Level 4 Instructions link to you last February. We did have some web site email problems at that time, so maybe you missed the email that was sent to you (our fault). But you can review the instructions in your Level 1 personal introduction topic link here:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...730#post549730

Enjoy your weekend,

Brad
    Brad Foster
    IPIU Support

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members