Thread: Private Investigator member has accumulated 7 years of personal successes as member of the International Private Investigators Union

Samuel Fears is offline *** Certified SPI
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Aloha ,

I am applying to several different entities in the Middle East and other sites available. This is an excellent reflection on the influences provided via membership with the International Private Investigators Union, and I must say that I am and have been enjoying the prestige and the recognition that IPIU membership has provided over the past 7 years of my association with IPIU. This is not to mention my personal successes I have achieved via my association with IPIU.

The level of self worth and self esteem that I have felt has also inspired me to apply for a grant through "INTERPOL" and a sponsorship for an INTERPOL Office in the South Pacific headed by 5313 Investigations Inc. which would give us authority in the entire South Pacific Region,with INTERPOL documents.

Already we have a "Certificate of Authority" from The State of Hawaii Dept of Commerce and Consumer Affairs-to function as a "foreign corporation" and I have recently completed certification and licensing with The Hawaii State Dept of Commerce and Consumer Affairs-Board of Detectives and Guards.

Please continue your good work because it was because of your insight and support that we have been able to achieve great things.

Sincerely yours,

Special Agent Samuel D. Fears
    Chief Investigator - Case Examiner
    5313 Investigator Inc

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Private Investigator member has accumulated 7 years of personal successes as member of the International Private Investigators Union

Outstanding, Samuel.

Thank you for sharing your success with IPIU.

Michael
    Michael Newman
    Licensed Private Investigator