MISSING CHILD IBERIA MO.***Last seen around midnight last night at here home. Parents thought she was sleeping in and went to wake her and she wasn't in her room. Macala Shelton 13 years old Please anyone who has seen her recently contact Miller County Sheriff Department (573) 369-2341 Iberia Police Department (573) 793-6124
Statement from father: we have just finished a move back to Missouri and my wife just deployed. last night my 13 y/o daughter had a soft ball game after witch we stayed for my sons (14) game. we got home around 23:15 in bed by 23:30. I woke up around 0700 this morning and let my 13 y/o daughter sleep in but when I went to wake her she was not in her bed. not in the house on the property or around town. we live in a town of 700 and no one has seen her. my security system was unplugged from the inside none of her stuff is gone purse shoes clothes nothing.i have called the cops the have an amber alert out. we are in Missouri. I just have to get it out. im scared to death

AMBER-ALERT_Missing Girl.jpg (45.76 kB, 480x640 - viewed 87 times.)