Thread: Help someone get back on their feet anonymously, and your donation will be a direct gift with no administrative costs.

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

Help someone get back on their feet anonymously, and your donation will be a direct gift with no administrative costs.

Despair is the hidden disease which children and young teens hide from their parents

Despair is also a hidden disease where men and fathers are reluctant to seek out others when their jobs are lost or their responsibilities for providing food, shelter, and clothing to others has come to an end.

Despair may at time be seen by females and mothers who can no longer hide their loss from their loved ones, which may include their home, food, and items for their children, or the disappointment and loss over their husbands ability to support the family.

Families, including men, women, and children - are at times aided or referred by the IPIU Welfare (as well as the IPIU Department of Education)

Why?

Because local, county, state, and federal aid programs may not cover all that deserving children, teens, women, and men may be deserving of. The IPIU Welfare program helps assist where there is a gap in what someone can do for themselves versus what remains in what they cannot do.

As an example, the federal food stamp program has been renamed to provide "assistance" to those who qualify. But at times the amount of monthly food allowance is not enough to feed those who deserve it. IPIU can aid or refer those who fall into a gap where they need additional short-term assistance to get back on their feet, begin providing for themselves an income, or to tap into the many legitimate work-at-home or educational opportunities we have investigated.

How can you help?

You can help financially and anonymously by contacting us at the following link:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

In the above link, choose the option titled "I Wish to Help Someone anonymously". We will then reply with several options.

Remember, we encourage anonymous and private aid to those who are definitely in need of temporary help. Knowing that you offered your help and your resources anonymously through an organization which does not charge an administrative percentage, will cause your soul and heart to benefit much more than if your name was placed for all to see.

We are looking for to hearing from you soon,

Donna

Donna Reagan

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Help someone get back on their feet anonymously, and your donation will be a direct gift with no administrative costs.

Hi Donna,

Me again,,, you are so blessed. and those will be reach with your big warm heart..
    I will do anonymously participate or volunteer.
    I will commence on by later time, due to need to progress on my earnings. I feel mentioning my temporary circumstance to show my intentions are real..

God Bless and have many great days

dannyguda

Jason Lawson is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Help someone get back on their feet anonymously, and your donation will be a direct gift with no administrative costs.

Hi Donna.
    I sent a notice to the "contact us" page regarding my wish to assist those in need. It truly makes you a better person when you put someone else and there circumstances ahead of your own wants. I always have to keep things in perspective and helping others does make me feel good. I guess that makes me selfish but if in the process someone else benefits than so be it!
    Thanks
    Jason Lawson