Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Michael Andrews, www.andrewsgorman.com , AG Investigations LLC, AGI Risk LLC

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Michael Andrews, www.andrewsgorman.com , AG Investigations LLC

Wow this is an ugly thread. Is this common on this board? It gives his address out and everything, Seems childish. Would have been better to just delete him from the board rather then air all this junk out. SMH Makes me afraid to be here.
    It is rare for a person to join here just to try and prove the IPIU wrong in an attempt to make themselves look better. In these rare cases members are more often the respondents, to disprove the ridiculous claims.

The conversation in this thread began in the NY State PI Licensing laws thread. As you can see in the top of the thread, attempts were made by members to uncover evidence of Mr. Andrews claims. However, Mr. Andrews refused to co-operate thereby bringing to surface a different agenda (so it seemed).

During the duration of the argument, more members began to realize Mr. Andrews had been a forum member in the past, offering stock in his company for an investment. The manner he did so was in direct violation of federal law. He mis-understood the law he posted, stating what he was doing was legal.

Had Mr. Andrews replied to numerous requests for the sources of his claims, we may have found he was correct in what he found, or we may have been able to elaborate on the content of his findings to show him where he may have mis-understood.

I can assure you that your information would not be made public. This is the first time I have seen someone's dirty business aired out like this, and to include personal information. But it turned out to be necessary.

David Beard is offline *
    Lifetime Corporation Member

Wow this is an ugly thread. Is this common on this board? It gives his address out and everything, Seems childish. Would have been better to just delete him from the board rather then air all this junk out. SMH Makes me afraid to be here.
    My wife and I recently joined IPIU and have had nothing but trust in the organization. Reading this thread should not scare you. This should be a learning experience. I know they will not post personal information about anyone. I have to agree with John that, in this rare case, it was necessary. If you are looking to become a PI as we are, then this should open your eyes as to the types of "scammers" that are out there to hurt the professional reputation of great PIs and their industry by supposedly being one. This type of person can cause(and obviously has done) a great deal of harm to others. It is better for us that he was exposed for who he really is. If anything comes to my attention about this thread, it tells me what great company we are in and the professionalism of the members of IPIU. Follow John's direction; dissect and learn. I know we will.

Although things have gone in the direction they have, it's important to remember not everyone knows the 'right way'. Some of us need guidance, forgiveness, or perhaps a drastic event to open our eyes.

I would not write off anyone I argue with. Given some time, everyone can prove they are worthy of a second chance.

I still think it is WRONG to post his private address on this forum and it makes me wonder
    that if someone here gets mad at me for something they will do the same to me.
    I see some previous addresses for Mr Andrews posted. I know his current address but I have not seen it here. I have seen a reference to his personal address being listed on his website, which Mr. Andrews has since corrected.

I'm not saying you didn't see it somewhere, all I am saying is I haven't seen it. What post number do you see this in?

This thread goes deeper that I can disclose in a public forum, I can't answer your questions completely. The argument is over so I do not desire to post anything further against Mr. Andrews to incite a revival of this thread or argument.

Does anyone have any updates to Mr. Andrews' sexual discrimination suit? I don't have access to my federal databases at the moment.

Wow, they listed a Verizon Wireless cell phone as their business line and switched their business address from their home to a P.O. Box. At least they learned something. Though I find it comical how they mention Integrity, and having national contracts with agencies who share their vision. An agency who shares their vision makes me wonder what this world is coming to.

Mike Andrews & Bill Gorman Founders of AG Investigations, LLC
    http://www.syracusedetective.com/

AG Investigations
    304 Myron Road
    Syracuse, NY 13219
    315-715-7100
    New York State License# 11000168670

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by John Sanderson - View Post
    Wow, they listed a Verizon Wireless cell phone as their business line and switched their business address from their home to a P.O. Box. At least they learned something. Though I find it comical how they mention Integrity, and having national contracts with agencies who share their vision. An agency who shares their vision makes me wonder what this world is coming to.

Mike Andrews & Bill Gorman Founders of AG Investigations, LLC
    http://www.syracusedetective.com/

AG Investigations
    304 Myron Road
    Syracuse, NY 13219
    315-715-7100
    New York State License# 11000168670
    Looks like Tax Warrants have been issued to:

Andrews, Michael P. and Gorman, William J., 304 Myron Road, Westvale, $12,294
    Source: http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...er_4_to_7.html

and

AG Investigations LLC, 304 Myron Road, Westvale, $33,873
    Source: http://www.syracuse.com/business-new..._24_to_26.html

Also, they joined the Better Business Bureau as a paid member and now have an A- (minus) rating, perhaps because of the way they treated one of the clients asking for a refund, which they never gave. Read how they threatened legal action against their client on the BBB site here:

http://www.bbb.org/upstate-new-york/...ints#breakdown

Click on the item titled Read Complaint Details in the above link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2