Thread: On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kim Collins - is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

* Certified SPI
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

Hi Ted, how are things going for you. I would like to know as a new Agency Owner in the State of MO, I was wondering if you were actually licensed in the state of MO' right now.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. I am looking to hire ONLY licensed Private Investigators.

All the best,

Kim Rena/ President
    DEVINE INVESTIGATIONS, INC
    www.private-investigators.co

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menard View Post
    Can you tell us which states allow global as certified for their testing requirements. I will need to spend another $400.00 for training classes and the testing here in missouri to get my PI Lic. Thank you .
    - - - Updated - - -

I have a question about the jobs that is said in this thread. Are these approved jobs the exact same thing as the Integrity, privacy and mystery shopping Assignmemt cases that are "Already" have with the companies in the level lV' forum for union member s?

Ralph Thiers is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: On the job paid assignments for Private Investigator Trainees through the combined resources of Global School of Investigation and the International Private Investigations Union , IPIU.

Is this still being offered? If so, where do I go to get my cash grants? Continuing education is always a good idea for everyone.

Ralph