Thread: Not all Private Investigator Teachers are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator Teachers EACH have legs

Not all Private Investigator Teachers are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator Teachers EACH have legs

Interesting thought, if you will:

"Not all Private Investigator Teachers are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator Teachers EACH have legs."

or

Not all Private Investigators are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator EACH have legs.

or

Not all Private Investigator Courses are Books simply because Books and Private Investigator Courses EACH have knowledge.
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

John Sanderson is offline Lifetime Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Not all Private Investigator Teachers are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator Teachers EACH have legs

Interesting thought, if you will:
    How in the world did you think of this? Horses and investigators? lol

Here is my take of what you wrote for thought.

"Not all Private Investigator Teachers are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator Teachers EACH have legs."
    Not all PI teachers can be called teachers, just because they say they're teachers. They have to prove their ability to teach and further, they have accurate knowledge to share.

A man in a horse suit may make a convincing horse from a distance, but upon closer evaluation you can easily see it's a man in a horse suit.

In the same, anyone can call them-self a teacher but it doesn't take long to see if they can teach effectively.

Not all Private Investigators are Horses simply because Horses and Private Investigator EACH have legs.
    Just because you have a certificate as a PI doesn't mean you're a PI. Experienced PI's likely started with a certification but they went out to get the experience to become professionals.

Note: MS assignments are a great way to get experience.

Not all Private Investigator Courses are Books simply because Books and Private Investigator Courses EACH have knowledge.
    I bought a PI certification course some years back that also included 'job placement assistance' for just over $800. I read the books, passed all but one exam with 100% grades and a 98% on the other.

I never found a job with the certificate!

I joined the IPIU, got certified and have been making money in so many different ways, I feel embarrassed that I spent $800 for nothing through a competitor and for so much less money, I got SO MUCH MORE with the IPIU!

Here are some more interesting thoughts:

Not all investigator teachers are walnuts because they have good stuff inside.

Not all legal teachers are nuts because they're hard to crack.

Not all investigators are coconuts because of the usable food and drink inside.

Are you wondering why I chose nuts? Perhaps for the same reason you chose horses. lol
    John Sanderson

Task Force Investigations
    Logistics Department