Thread: Exclusive Agencies: Attorney Services

Alan Kaeckmeister - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Certified SPI
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Exclusive Agencies: Attorney Services

Hello, I have had access to the attorney services forum for a few weeks and I was just posted a message on there a few minutes ago... however I do not have access to that forum anymore.

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Exclusive Agencies: Attorney Services

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Kaeckmeister View Post
    Hello, I have had access to the attorney services forum for a few weeks and I was just posted a message on there a few minutes ago... however I do not have access to that forum anymore.
    1. You still have access to the Federal Anti-Piracy Agent Assignment Forum. Just go to the Main PI Forum Menus at www.ipiu.org/forums , and then scroll down to the PASSCODE ACCESS Level 4 category and click on the forum titled Federal Anti-Piracy Agent Assignment Forum.

2. The advance training forum titled "Attorney Services" is not open all of the time. They open the Attorney Services Forum one week before the Saturday Assignment, and then close it after the assignment is over. In order to get upgraded today for the Attorney Services Forum, you have to sign up for the next assignment for December 12th. Once you sign up, allow 24 hours for your access to work.