Thread: Blessed To Be In Your Midst

Blessed To Be In Your Midst

Having monitored the forums here at IPIU for the past few months, I feel genuinely blessed to have the opportunity to be in the midst of this fine group of professionals.

I have all too often sat here in total awe of how effeciently this group handles the needs of such a diverse membership. I have only been blessed with the opportunity to experience the passion, desire and dedication that each and every one of you so freely share.

From the "Inquiring Minds" who want to know, the Moderators who exhibit the same core values as mentioned above, to the leadership of the organization for their sense of vision....I salute you all.

Michael Burchinal
    When the effort is shared, when the vision is clear, when cooperative action achieves
    more than individuals ever could...it is synergy. It is the future of success!

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Michael, its nice to know that there's wonderful people like you here also, and I; thank-you for sharing your testimonial here with us.

I want to Congratulate you on any accomplishment you've had since joining IPIU, and I; wish you all the best on your journey.

Have a great day and i'll see you around the forum soon.
    JoI