Thread: Since joining: Graduated with Bachelor's Criminal Justice Degree; Plus Masters Degree; Finishing up pHD - Doctorate Degree

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Since joining: Graduated with Bachelor's Criminal Justice Degree; Plus Masters Degree; Finishing up pHD - Doctorate Degree

Cynthia,

Thank you for you nice words. I get a great deal of satisfaction helping others.

I just finished drafting a 900-word paper on certain aspects of my future. I finished my BSCJ in 2006 and my MSM-CJ in March of 2009. I am currently working on a PhD in Human Services-Criminal Justice.

In the years that I have been with IPIU, my focus has changed because of all the wonderful things I learned in here.

Re: Resume Tips by Michael Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Harris View Post
    I finished my BSCJ in 2006 and my MSM-CJ in March of 2009. I am currently working on a PhD in Human Services-Criminal Justice.

In the years that I have been with IPIU, my focus has changed because of all the wonderful things I learned in here.
    Michael, on behalf of Cynthia Ford and the other IPIU Administrators, we thank you for your patience and perseverance in achieving two degrees, plus a third degree nearly done!

(I made a copy for all to see).
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:

Re: Since joining: Graduated with Bachelor's Criminal Justice Degree; Plus Masters Degree; Finishing up pHD - Doctorate Degree

Legal Affairs,

Thank you.

Charles January is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

*** Certified SPI

Corporate Agency Member of:

Re: Since joining: Graduated with Bachelor's Criminal Justice Degree; Plus Masters Degree; Finishing up pHD - Doctorate Degree

Michael you are a Great person to achieve so much, I would like to say I dont know you but I'm very proud of you... Best wishes and that a girl!!!.... Best wishes and that a girl!!

Juan Valdes - is offline **
    Lifetime Corporation Member

Corporate Agency Member of:

Dear Michael:
    I congratulate you on your achievements and wish you the best on your quest for a PhD. Next month I will be pursuing my J.D.Degree (Juris Doctorate in Law Degree) on a part time basis in the evenings while I continue to teach. I have taught for the past 15 years and currently teach Mathematics to middle school students.

Sincerely,
    Juan Carlos Valdes
    Cat-Eye Investigations, Inc.
    Badge # 5115

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Best Wishes to you all..

take care
    dannyguda