Thread: Bounty Hunter In Anthony Case Questioned by FBI

Wardy Landrau - - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Post Bounty Hunter In Anthony Case Questioned by FBI

Detectives from Orlando flew to Sacramento to talk to well known bounty hunter, Leonard Padilla. They believe Padilla may know something about the now infamous Casey Anthony case.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla was one of the few people to talk face to face with Casey Anthony after he helped bond her out of jail, which is why Orlando investigators flew all the way to California to speak to him.

Padilla says Casey told him a different story about where she last saw her little daughter Caylee.

Allegedly telling him she left the three-year-old with the nanny at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, which is a big change what she told investigators about leaving her with the nanny at an Orlando apartment complex.

"There was no truth in that, a new story on me," says Padilla.

Padilla says the 22-year-old mother kicked him out of the house after talking with him for ten minutes when Padilla didn't buy her story. Padilla eventually revoked her bond because he believes the child is dead and that she had something to do with her disappearance.

Padilla also believes murder charges are coming soon.

WARDY R LANDRAU

Richard Moschetti Jr is offline *** Certified
    Licensed Private Investigator, Retired LEO

Professional Member of:

Re: Bounty Hunter In Anthony Case Questioned by FBI

The Orlando Detectives should have questioned him while he was still in Orlando. That was a waste of time and money!!!

Edward Dixon is offline *** Certified

Professional Management Member of:

Angry Re: Bounty Hunter In Anthony Case Questioned by FBI

Also time lost is evidence loss

Professional Member of:

I'm sorry but the Law Enforcement Agencies in Florida are so incompetent it's pathetic. The agency I work for is retarded! Look at the Jennifer Kesse and Cayle Anthony cases. These cops couldn't find their butts with both hands. I've handled more Homicides in NYPD in one year
    than most Homicide Detectives in Florida handle in a 20 year career!!!

Professional Member of:

Florida is so bass ackwards it's pathetic. The inmates in State Prison call it The Department of Confusion or Department of Corruption not The Department of Corrections.

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Guys , from the day the mother was shown on the news I knew , just knew she was guilty and it upset me so much that the Law Enforcement Agency didn't do near of what they should have done !! With that being said I just knew that Susan Smith was guilty aswell ! I feel that all mising kids cases should be investigated by private investorgators for the fact that the Law Agency always miss something and always have some excuse why something didn't go right in a case !!

2009 - 2010 Professional Management Member of:

When first hearing this story my gut told me she was guilty and I have learned the hard way to listen to my gut. Read her body language it screams guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl DeLancey View Post
    When first hearing this story my gut told me she was guilty and I have learned the hard way to listen to my gut. Read her body language it screams guilty.
    The LE here in my home town are a bunch of good old boys they only go after what is know as outsiders. I have seen to people commit the same crime and the person whom has born and raised here get a lighter sentence and the person whom moved here get the worst.

Rebecca Mitchell - is offline *
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Carl , I try to always listen to my gut aswell . I've always been good at reading people , since I was a child. I can tell within a few min. if someone is someone I need to get away from , or if someone is trust worthy or not . As for LEO 's I would only trust my family ..here everyone else is trouble ...and my Brother lives in a whole other state . He would be the only one I would ever trust as an LEO . I see too many good ole boys here do more wrong than good . Back to missing kids though ...I would trust an pi to search for a missing child , than an over worked under paid leo and forenics team ! Sorry , but that's how I feel ! I have 3 kids and believe u me if one were to ever go missing , u bet ur bottom dollar I myself would leave no stone unturned and rule out no options ...I'd have a whole team of pi 's on the case !

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Mitchell View Post
    Carl , I try to always listen to my gut as-well . I've always been good at reading people , since I was a child. I can tell within a few min. if someone is someone I need to get away from , or if someone is trust worthy or not . As for LEO 's I would only trust my family ..here everyone else is trouble ...and my Brother lives in a whole other state . He would be the only one I would ever trust as an LEO . I see too many good ole boys here do more wrong than good . Back to missing kids though ...I would trust an pi to search for a missing child , than an over worked under paid leo and forensics team ! Sorry , but that's how I feel ! I have 3 kids and believe u me if one were to ever go missing , u bet your bottom dollar I myself would leave no stone unturned and rule out no options ...I'd have a whole team of pi 's on the case !
    The feeling are mutual, we don't have as many boundaries.

Professional Member of:

This Bounty Hunter talks too much to the press about a whole lot of nothing. He made himself look pretty stupid to the press and public by running his mouth. A good Investigator never shows the cards he's dealt and has to be a good bluffer to get a confession or a statement from a witness or suspect. Sometimes deception and redirection will trick someone into making an incriminating statement.

Liz Mason - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member
    Sponsored by:
    Blog Entries

Some people just never learn, yet think they know it all, when in fact they know nothing but smoke and mirrors. Being an investigator in any profession means keeping quiet and letting the perp hang themselves.