Thread: Joined and Rejoiced

Eric Catron is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Joined and Rejoiced

Hi all,

My version of Genesis goes something like this. In the beginning there was skepticism.

On the first day there was this site I had heard about. It sparked my interest indeed, But as so many other promising leads had done.

On the Second day I came back log on as guest as was quickly, and I proclaim quickly welcomed by several individuals. I came to the realization that there might be some good hidden behind these user names, passwords and security levels. I began to read.

On the third day I began to feel the disbelief again and began to rather professionally and intently ask IPIU to defend themselves. After a day of silence and another concern of where my posts and mysteriously disappeared to I was awoken to some responses that left a bit more certainty than not. IPIU's legal department promptly replied to my concerns and helped me clarify my issues with their services.

Shortly afterwards lets call this day 5 I joined became a management member and shortly following received a phone call from IPIU requests a brief conference to confirm that all my concerns has been addressed before they processed my application.

Day 6 I am on IPIU as a comfortable member learning the in's and the out's of the forums. Being scolded stalked and redirected so to speak , but all for a good reason.

Day 7 not rest but a new beginning, a new relationship with many interesting and professional caring individuals looking to achieve the same goal. A group of people some weaker some stronger but all with the same heart and spirit.

so ..with all the rambling ..I would like to say let not your day number 7 be rest but let it be full of this family as I am proud to be a part of and will be glad to help you in anyway I can.

If your looking to come on this forum and have everything handed to you then its probably not for you. If you are an inspiring Investigator eager and willing then the wealth of information and assistance is at your fingertips take the leap like I have and welcome aboard. You wont be disappointed. Don't look at IPIU as a place to get your foot in the door look at IPIU as a foot HOLDING the door open for you!

See you in the forums
    Eric Catron
    Have a Great Day!

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up Wow!

Nice! Very well put and obviously from your heart!

Thank you for your testimonial, Eric. You've certainly made me smile.
    I can think of a few others that will be smiling when they read this also.

We're proud to have you as a member, friend.

Lynne

Carmen Acai is offline *** Certified

Sr. Moderator
    Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Re: Joined and Rejoiced

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Catron
    Hi all,
    ....Don't look at IPIU as a place to get your foot in the door, look at IPIU as a foot HOLDING the door open for you!

See you in the forums
    That's wise and indeed from your heart!!! May God bless you, your family and all dear to you for having the power to be objective and...turning all the stones to find out the truth. Well, this proves that you are a good ... investigator.

Yes, you also have the power to make people smile, but I have news for you and Lynne...I actually laughed. We Mods are good at it, aren't we? Equally important is the fact that we would be nothing without all our dear members.

Thank you for your testimonial, Eric.

I am hoping to get a moderator position sometime soon.
    Thanks for the grace.

Luke A Slowik is offline *
    Moderator (Retired)

Former Law Enforcement Officer
    Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum

Thumbs up Re: Joined and Rejoiced

Impressive Eric. I read your Introduction awhile back and noticed some questions being brought up and some doubt from you. I remained silent knowing you would come around. I am glad to see that it was sooner than later. You express your thoughts and feelings quite eloquently in your testimonial. I am sure you would be an asset to IPIU as a Moderator. Good Luck with that! See you around the forums.
    Luke A. Slowik
    Special Investigator, RQA, Inc.
    Counterfeit Alcohol & Tobacco Division
    Badge #11572

I only consider being a moderator so as I can basically perform the same task everybody else does but have the extra tools to lead them a little further.

Thank you for your response, I am however not a bible pusher put I do feel that there is only one answer to life and that answer cannot be found without the help of the man.

Eric

Luke A Slowik is offline *
    Moderator (Retired)

Former Law Enforcement Officer
    Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum

It's been awhile Eric....hope things are going well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Catron View Post
    I only consider being a moderator so as I can basically perform the same task everybody else does but have the extra tools to lead them a little further.

Thank you for your response, I am however not a bible pusher put I do feel that there is only one answer to life and that answer cannot be found without the help of the man.

Eric
    Hey there Eric. I was reading your post. What part of IN are you working out of? I'm in Bloomington right now.