Thread: Dedication, hard work, committment and dependability are the keys to success.

Deborah Davis is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 - 2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Dedication, hard work, committment and dependability are the keys to success.

I came to IPIU in 2004 but I did not actually obtain full membership until May 2006. Since re-joining IPIU I made a commitment that I would give it my 100% in effort and as a result, the doors have really opened up for me.

Prior to joinging IPIU I signed up with over 300 companies in 1999 to perform mystery Shops, audits and research. I am currently Gold Certified in Mystery Shopping since August of 2003. I haven't actually sat down and counted the number of shops, audits and research that I have completed but I am quite sure it is over 4000 plus shops. I guess someday I really need to go back and count them. For now, I leave all of that to my accountant to figure out each year.

Through out the years I have paid my dues by crawling, walking and these days trotting fast. I am in a position where I can comfortably pick and choose the jobs that I want and at a higher rate of pay. In many cases I negotiate my fees/pay rate.

I work as an independent contractor which allows me the flexibility to set my own calender. I can work as much or as little as I choose. For me, I stay busy each and every day. I like working as an independent contractor because it allows me the freedom to work for many different companies. It also gives me the opportunity to see just what is out there.

As I stated earlier, since coming back to IPIU the opportunities have opened up even more.

Last week, I was contacted by one of the companies that I have completed work for in the past, to work on a project that will last 2-12 months. There was an added bonus of a significant pay raise to go along with the job. I am eager to start this new project.

I will still have time to do other assignments and projects as well.

Never quit or give up on seeking out assignments. It will take time to build up your credibility and reputation as a dependable worker;however, in the end you find all your efforts and hard work will pay off.

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:

Thumbs up Re: Dedication, hard work, committment and dependability are the keys to success.

Hi Deborah -

What a terrific testimonial to IPIU AND to you, for your dedication and commitment to "getting things done".

I can see why those who employ you - would enjoy working with you and count on you for jobs "well done".

I think you're just awesome!

Thank you for your encouraging post!

Sincerely,
    Lynne

Re: Dedication, hard work, committment and dependability are the keys to success.

Thank you for your testimonial.

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will

Re: Dedication, hard work, committment and dependability are the keys to success.

Greetings Deborah, I'm pleased to meet you, this is truely a wonderful testimony. your words of encouragement sis what I like to call "giving back to the community" 4000 plus

Keep up the good work and I join everyone in wishing you the best.

Have a great day.

2004 - 2008 Member of:

Lynne,

Thank you for the kind words I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I am sure that our paths will continue to cross many times and in a positive manner.

2004 - 2008 Member of:

Robert,

I know that you are very busy and this is why I want you to know that I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my post.

You are an inspiration and I just hope that I can follow your lead.

Thank you

2004 - 2008 Member of:

Jerome,

It is always nice to talk to someone from my native Florida. Thank you very much for the post and I am sure that we will cross paths many times in the future.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will

Greetings Deborah, you are very welcome. I'm sure we will cross paths.

Again, all the best.

Have a great day.