Thread: The IPIU Program: This is the real deal Holyfield!!

Arrow The IPIU Program: This is the real deal Holyfield!!

Several months ago I began researching online resources for PI training. I found a plethora of information as you would expect with such a topic.

Fast forward

Four days ago I made the conscious decision to make IPIU my source for what I was seeking. It only took a few hours of looking around with the free pass to see I was getting involved in something special. Something it appeared to me to have unlimited potential.

I decided if I was going to take this seriously the most important thing for me to do would be to follow the program word for word and do, to the best of my ability, exactly as I was instructed to do. I knew there could be no shortcuts, no re-inventing the wheel.

Now sometimes just jumping right in when your new and you've never seen this sort of thing, can be down right unnerving. The only way to handle the feelings of uneasiness and indecision is to do one thing. Take Action!! Thats right just start at step one and follow to step two.....next thing you know your somewhere around step 32 and you have found your way along something called threads where a whole lot of smart people are writing about a whole lot of interesting if not fascinating subjects. I have no idea where I am or how I got here except i just kept reading and clicking on the blue links like the instructions told me to do.

Somewhere in some of the reading (and don't)ask me where, I saw something about making money to go buy or act like your going to buy something. Some lady made a great deal of money and I am thinking I can do this!!!! I started learning there are far more areas of investigation work than I ever imagined.

Somehow I ended up signing up for a mystery shopping group through yahoo because of something i saw on IPIU. It isn't through IPIU but I saw something and somehow here I was in a group???? They didn't want money from me so I figured why not? Same day a few hours later I get an email from some company offering me an assignment to MS a plasma TV. I am thinking, wait I am not even at level 2 I just got here I don't know....then it hit me!!! This is it this is what they were talking about.

Today is my fourth day and it seems like so much longer because I have exposed myself to so much information. I finished my first assignment today. I still am only at level 3 but I made money doing a covert assignment. Small potatoes in a way but let me tell you what it really means.

It means this program you got involved with is the real deal. Do the work, follow the instructions, you will find yourself heading down paths you didn't not know existed. resist the temptation to skip through and not read the material.

I was a nationally certified instructor at one of the nations leading trade schools and let me tell you folks. IPIU is as fine a group of professionals as I have ever associated with. The program is first rate, and I am proud to be of your newest family members.

Very sincerely,

Big Dave

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hey BD!

This is an AWESOME testimonial, for IPIU AND for you.

I'm very proud to have you here!

All the best to you, friend.

~ Lynne

Carmen Acai is offline *** Certified

Sr. Moderator
    Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Re: The IPIU Program: This is the real deal Holyfield!!

Do the work, follow the instructions, you will find yourself heading down paths you didn't not know existed. Resist the temptation to skip through and not read the material.
    David,

You are so right. This is all about IPIU because this is how IPIU "works." All out members have to do is to read and follow the instructions patiently.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will

Greetings David, how are you doing today? I hope all is well and you're doing fine.

I just drop by to say thanks for sharing your testimony here with us, one member once said, that, "the sharing of information amongst our brothers/sisters is what makes this union distinguished from al the rest.

All the best to you on the road ahead.

Have a great day.

Lynne, Carmen and Jerome,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for your kind words of encouragement. I have learned a great deal even since I posted that.

I have earned my way to level four and this weekend I will be honored to participate in my first Federal Anti-Piracy assigment. I am now a registered Corporation in Colorado and have a virtual office. My corporate name is: Independant Case Examiners LLC (ICE) So this weekend I will be attempting to ICE some pirates.

I am excited about all we have to look forward to and I am grateful to all who have come before me, to make this organization the family it has become.

Be Well My friends,

Big Dave
    The ICE Man

(Retired Moderator)

WOW!

BD, YOU are just a huge success story!

It is SUCH fun to watch your progress.

You'll be running circles around the rest of us pretty soon, maybe already?

YOU are just EXPLODING here in Florida, my friend!

I'm already quite PROUD to say, "I knew him when....."

Please remember us when they are putting together your television program,

(or at least when they're doing the movie!!!!!)

TRULY!!!!

awwe cmon now lol!!!

(Retired Moderator)

Thumbs up

All seriousness, BD.

You came onboard, really ONLY a short month ago.

You have obviously read lots and lots here in the forums.

You've participated whereever and WHENever you could,
    posting informative, interesting and friendly posts, AND
    you've even helped out new members.

Don't they call that "breakneck" speed?

Continued success to you, Big Dave, and Congratulations!

I'd say you've set the bar up higher for those that follow.

Very kind words my friend and coming from you they mean a great deal to me. I have looked up to you since you first welcomed me and I have been inspired by your spirit.

I am honored to be associated with you and the entire IPIU family. I look forward to growing together and learning from one another. It is truely the people who make any organization worthwhile.

To the best in all of us,

BD

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will

Greetings David, you're very welcome

Don't worry, you'll do just fine on your assignment.

Have a great day.

Dave, I am new to IPIU and have not had the chance to get around the forums such as yourself. Having to learn to get around still. It's very comforting to hear such a success story as yours. I wish you the best in all you want to accomplish.
    Tracy

Terry Brage - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2007 - 2008 Member of:

Those are some great encoureging words. Thanks for the confidence.

Terry Brage

WOW! thanks for the encoureging words.This really brings my confidence level up...

Monalisa Miguel is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2015 Member of:

That is very insightful. I am new and I keep reading excellent things. Like I have said before. I can't wait to start

Michelle Arnillo-Chiffens is offline Lifetime Corporation Member

Hi Big Dave,

That is just awesome! Thanks for sharing with us. I wish for your continued success and I hope to find that spot that you've found, too.

Michelle

WELCOME DAVID!! Best wishes for you.

Here's the thing-- just like Dave said, when you sign up for this place, you're not just registering on a message board; you have to be ready to jump right into the first assignment that's sent your way. As long as you do the work and read up on the massive amount of information available at your fingertips - stuff that investigators in years past probably would have had to pay thousands of dollars for - you'll be comfortable.

WOW! What a story. This story give me a lot of encouragement. I am new to this and am still kind of lost with everything and what I am supose to do. I hope that one day very soon I can tell people a similar story to yours. Keep up the great work and good luck to you!

Luke A Slowik is offline *
    Moderator (Retired)

Former Law Enforcement Officer
    Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum

That is an awesome testimonial! Glad to know that I am with some of the best!

A very inspiring testimony.

Eric Catron is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Hi, Ice man,
    Whats been happening with you lately I am fairly new here but have read a lot as well. just wondering how your assignments are going if you have had any sucess yet in that department. I read that you did a A.P job several months ago. Any more since?
    Eric Catron
    Have a Great Day!

Thanks for this post Big Dave, I was getting ready to take a lunch break when I started to read this post of yours.

I am laughing so hard, I'm in tears.

It's exactly what I am going through and what my last few weeks have been like (minus the jobs).

Last night, I was trying to show a friend some "really cool information" that I had . . . JUST . . read about starting to work as a PI.

I found it somwhere here on this site . . . honest! I have no idea where but it's here, it really is here some where. . .

I never did find it again but for anyone wondering about IPIU, Big Dave's right on, I'll back every word.

I can hardly type I'm laughing so hard, I glad I'm not the only one who's digging through a ton of information.

Have a great day Big Dave and thanks for the laugh I must of needed it.

Charles Blount - is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union

Thumbs up Re: The IPIU Program: This is the real deal Holyfield!!

Dave is right. The IPIU Program is the real deal! I'm the type of person who likes challenges. One day when on the internet, a strange thought came across my mind. Being a private investigator and all, I started thinking and said to myself well, the police, sheriffs, secret servicemen etc. have some type of fraturnity/union..so why is it that Private detectives or investigators don't? Now you know the story that curiousity killed the cat and that satification brought him back. This is just the thing that happened to me. I logged on and typed Private investigation union and low and behold the union (IPIU) came up and when I read it I sowhat died but came to my senses with excitement and read the material and, well , you know I joined. In essense to say this is why I stated that Yes, Dave is right. There's nothing like it. The real deal. (Holifield)

Natasha Toussaint is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Been a new member on this site, i have been reading all of the inspirational stories. I guess this is the real thing.

Way to go Big Dave! How are things going now for you? I hope all is well, and you have a huge caseload. Good Luck! Aaron Kemp

Lynn E Payne is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Hi Big Dave,
    Your story was very inspiring. Keep up the good work and Best wishes to you. Lynn Payne