Thread: PI Trainee Earned $200+ for recent piracy case

PI Trainee Earned $200+ for recent piracy case

For those who have Level 4 access, read for yourself what Joy Gambrell authored in the following link:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...244#post408244

In part, she wrote of staying with federal anti-piracy assignments for the training and preparation that can pay hundreds of dollars on a bounty-only basis:
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Gambrell
    "You guys are absolutely right when you say "good things come to those who wait patiently." Things just don't happen overnight. But, you gotta be ready when it does. Just when you don't expect it BAM! It happens (* and you earn $200+!)

"All those times that you missed, is the best training for the 1st pirate hit that you get. The planning, the out in the field experience, & waiting patiently is what we need to succeed.

"I've been on a few assignments & my 1st & 2nd were no pirate hits. My third assignment wasn't going that good either. I had already stopped at 8 places on my list & I had 2 more stops to make. Driving on my way, 1-2 blocks from my last stop - BAM! There it was - a pirate clear as day!

"This place, was not on my original list - but in my travels. And all that I prior experienced during my no hit cases helped sharpen my skills & developed new tactics!

"We must all keep our confidence & don't loose focus.

"Good luck to all!

* Edited for clarity
    Yes, Joy:
    Luck is when opportunity meets preparation!

And you were certainly more prepared than your previous assignments because you kept honing your skills. As you know, there are nearly one hundred training chapter topics in the Advanced forum for Attorney Services who conducts the federal anti-piracy cases. And, IPIU has a free federal anti-piracy operational training chapter for union members in the Level 3 Benefits Forum.

For those with Level 4 access, go to the following topic to see how others are earning in these cases:

REPORT Your Assignment EARNINGS Here Topic

All my best,

Robert

Re: PI Trainee Earned $200+ for recent piracy case

Well when I am able to pass my testing I will be able to check that out. It sounds like something that I would probably do for awhile.