Thread: Two types of bad comments people make about the Private Investigators Union

Arrow Two types of bad comments people make about the Private Investigators Union

(While I have not posted much, that is because when I have a question it is usually answered somewhere else by someone else having the same question!!)

It seems to me there two types of bad comments people make:

1) Bad comments made by those who are in competition with the International Private Investigators Union, and

2) Bad comments made by those who want everything handed to them. (These are the type of comments I have seen)

The competition ones are "shooting themselves in the foot".

And the others; they will need to learn that everything worth something comes at a price and it is not always monetary.

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I appreciate your view, your insight, your testimony.

However, do not underestimate a small faction of the competition that our fraternal union faces. Although most of the competition shares the same Oath, Code of Ethics, and respect that IPIU embodies, there are a few of those competitive companies or organizations that are (in my personal opinion) simply the hand of evil. And I truly mean evil as opposed to good.

In the next few weeks we will be addressing how a small faction of competitors have escalated their cause recently to assassinate the good character and reputation of the International Private Investigators Union, its board officers, employees, moderators, and union members all in the name of what they claim to be "facts", but in actuality is nothing more than a fraudulent, malicious and vile attempt to bend the minds of their audience to view our fraternal union as something it is certainly not. That is why I believe, personally, that the devil (satan, et al) is at the hands of this evil and foul undertaking.

I also find it curious that nearly all of IPIU members are of a faith where they strongly believe in a god or a higher being, whatever their choice of religion, and they "walk the talk".

And for the members who do not profess a belief in a god, they certainly profess their belief in living by the IPIU Oath, Code of Ethics, and Mission Statement - which was fashioned by strong beliefs in how our fraternal union should treat others, treat ourselves, and place honor and respect above all when interacting with anyone. But some factions are godless because of their professed beliefs, actions, and what they have done and continue to do.

For another view on this, click on the following Testimonial topic of another member:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17185

And of course, the following link contains thousands of unsolicited testimonials by what we state are "real people, using their real names, and real locations":
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisp...aysprune=&f=48

I am truly sorry to report to you and the tens of thousands of dedicated fraternal union members we have served in the last seventeen years that there is now an evil out there who wishes to destroy you, your union, what and who we have served, and what and who we choose to serve in the future. But you NEED to know the truth, so that the truth will protect you, your families, and your colleagues of the union.

David

I have to say that this post has given me a wider, broader understanding of what is actually going on in the real world. With a quarter left of education, this post has been invaluable in providing me with the implications of what is happening within IPIU as well as who their competition is. As well as the importance of actually reading the Code of Ethics, Mission Statement and Forum Rules . I believe that IPIU addressing this issue shows maturity that is beyond the English language.

In the next few weeks we will be addressing how a small faction of competitors have escalated their cause recently to assassinate the good character and reputation of the International Private Investigators Union, its board officers, employees, moderators, and union members all in the name of what they claim to be "facts", but in actuality is nothing more than a fraudulent, malicious and vile attempt to bend the minds of their audience to view our fraternal union as something it is certainly not. That is why I believe, personally, that the devil (satan, et al) is at the hands of this evil and foul undertaking.
    I hope addressing this issue will be successful.

DJ Moran -- is offline Sr. Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

Wink Sad, however True facts David.

David,

You know, It saddens me to think you are correct in your post, however in todays society.... it seems the world is full of evil people.

I continue to wonder what has become of the right to choose..? What we want, when we want, and who we want to be affilated with. (without the people who just do not understand) trying to destroy what we believe in.

This makes me wonder....Do these people actually have a life? Of their own...?

I can not imagine trying to destory something, someone, even an organization, just because I don't understand it... or believe in it.

I can only say.... that the reputation of IPIU.... speaks for itself... and it's members, are dedicated, loyal and supportive.

IPIU will overcome it all...(even the evil) I firmly believe this. Take care, and thanks for posting this. "DJ"

Anne Friedland - is offline PI Agency Corporation Owner
    FBI Liason

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I have been angry about this for a week, but didn't know where to put my data.
    I was on another website and a member of another nationally know org. wanted to write an article on IPIU for their mag. Well, there were comments even I cant say, but I was directed to a website and read some horrible and untrue things about us. I intend to report this privately, but to newcomers: IPIU is the BEST!!!! _

Post just a thought

This thread is kind of old, but it hits a nerve, so to speak, since I was just having a conversation about "good" and "evil" with a fellow church-goer. She was quite distressed at the number of "dark" people she encounters daily at her job as a emergency room nurse.

If you think about all the prisons, bad neighborhoods(although some people are not bad there, just stuck there), organized crime, terrorists, and drug organizations, I wouldn't be surprised if at least half of the world's population is "dark", with many others that are questionable ("grey") because of mental illness or the people who surround them.

The rest of us have to tolerate them, fall victim to them, or rise above them. I'm just happy I'm not one of them. One trick of mine, which I also told my fellow church-goer, is to surround myself with imaginary mirrors facing out. Maybe it's just psychological, but I feel it works for me - I feel that the negativity just bounces off of the mirrors.

Negativity is draining and frustrating, no doubt, but sometimes it's hard to avoid. No matter how deceitful a person is, I try to imagine the horrible life they might have had that made them this way and I just hope that they encounter a positive enough person in their life to turn them around. Being in the criminal justice field can make us very cynical and even stereotypical. We need to remind ourselves that we don't know everyone's whole story and we should try our best not to judge. Remember the Golden Rule.

<>

Re: Two types of bad comments people make about the Private Investigators Union

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher S McCush
    (While I have not posted much, that is because when I have a question it is usually answered somewhere else by someone else having the same question!!)

It seems to me there two types of bad comments people make:

1) Bad comments made by those who are in competition with the International Private Investigators Union, and

2) Bad comments made by those who want everything handed to them. (These are the type of comments I have seen)

The competition ones are "shooting themselves in the foot".

And the others; they will need to learn that everything worth something comes at a price and it is not always monetary.
    Christopher,
    Thank you for posting your feelings. I am a very new and proud member of IPIU. We all know that good eventually will smother evil doers. I am confident that they will sink their own ship.
    If you believe in Karma as I do, then you can rest assure that whatever the negative remarks these pathetic persons say about IPIU will come full circle to bite them in their &*@#%!.....HARD!

Keep the faith,

Joan

Lightbulb Re: Two types of bad comments people make about the Private Investigators Union

For what it's worth:

I am so new here I am still on my free password and this is my second day to use the forum. I did not sign up because I wanted to socialize with like minded folks, I signed up because I did some pretty exhaustive research (investigated if you will) and determined IPIU had what I needed.

Since yesterday I have read I am sure over 100 posts and it is very apparent to me after doing so, I made the right choice. I have experienced the most professional group of people online I have ever experienced. My level of experience in PI work is limited, however my life experiences are many and varied. I can decern between right and wrong, good and evil so to speak.

Yesterday while looking at a website which proported to be "The most professional" and "The best training for PI" and I clicked on a button which said PI UNION, thinking "cool they are affiliated with IPIU" well much to my shagrin, I was looking at a direct attack and some very general slanderous remarks agains IPIU. Well sir, that took care of the "most professional" claim.

I wasn't going to share this publicly and instead forwarded the specifics to IPIU Legal Dept. But after reading the original post by David I felt this might be the appropriate place. I think so because I want you to know, I am an old guy who has been around and it's pretty hard to blow smoke up my skirt if you know what I mean. I feel a genuine sense of good in this forum.

What I read online in that site did not sway my thinking in fact it even reinforced it. I have learned many things about human nature, one of which is, when some people cannot intelectually compete they resort to, let's say less than desirable methods of destroying their competition. They cannot improve themselves to gain the advantage so they attempt to cut you down to their level. The only problem with this is with each blow they deliver they become smaller. Think about that.

I will complete my transactions by weeks end and I have come to the right place.

Thank you and keep doing the right thing. Only good can be the end result.

Big Dave

Re: Two types of bad comments people make about the Private Investigators Union

Well, Big Dave . . .

Thank you for your respectful comments.

We appreciate your own testimonial, and we hope we can continue to live up to your expectations as your chosen fraternal union of professionals and private investigators.

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members