Thread: How IPIU came about for me.....

How IPIU came about for me.....

....I was searching for work from home businesses and somehow IPIU came up. I actually signed up to the exact month 2 years ago in May 2004 but then I started having problems with my ex and his wife etc..., so then I started studying for real estate exam(don't know why )- took the state test 2 times and failed both times.

Then IPIU started emailing me again in Dec. 2005 to ask if I still wanted a career in Private Investigations, so I say hey why not, its cheaper than getting the real estate lol. Sooooo I signed up for the management membership, and ordered my badge, got it 2 weeks later. But that's why I know this is for me. Things are happening so fast.

Yesterday I called Gary at security IPIU and made my payment by credit card and he emails me back to let me know they are building my webpage. Cool!

Yesterday I just faxed my business card order (went with the color) and I can't wait to get them.

My kids think its so cool! They are wanting to help me solve cases awwww.

I love IPIU and really think things happen for a reason, and I'm glad that this career actually found me!

I also found some really good friends on here as well! Extra bonus!!

God Bless you IPIU!!

Whoops! This post was supposed to go to this forum, can someone move it there for me? Thanks and I apologize!
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisp...sprune=-1&f=48

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Cheryl, how are you and the rest of the family doing? I hope all is fine at the moment with everyone.

Thanks for sharing your testimonial here with us, it's great seeing you here, and, I do hope you continue to Learn and grow in this Profession.

Have a great day.

Dan MacPhee is offline * Certified
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Cheryl,
    Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us.Your testimonial gives newcomers like myself confidence that I can get it done, too!!
    Once again, thanks!!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Now I believe I made a good decision to join this organization.