Thread: The IPIU laid the foundation and I now have my internship with a great agency!

The IPIU laid the foundation and I now have my internship with a great agency!

Féilte Shona Daoibh

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I just wanted to give a quick thank you to IPIU and all who have provided support and "jumpstarted" my education and learning experiences.

Since I first joined the IPIU I have been working hard to become a private investigator who specializes in medical investigations. The IPIU laid the foundation and I now have my internship with a great agency!

For those of you just starting out I would like to say be persevering, dedicated, and always seek out all the opportunities available to learn and gain experience

So, along with my holiday wishes for everyone I also wish you gifts of peace, happiness and health and an truly wonderful New Year.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Carol, I hope all is well with you this holiday season, I also want to thank you for sharing your testimony here with us with the Tip and Advice.

Its nice to hear supportive comments from someone whose hard working in this profession, and I; wish you all the best on your journey.

Have a safe and happy holiday.
    JoI

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Nice - Carol!

What an important testimony this is for us all. Thanks for sharing! For whatever reason, I NEVER would have thought I could open my agency. The ONLY encouragment I have EVER received on this - is from my IPIU family. TRULY! Each day, spending time in the forums, brings me a few steps closer. I wish you ONLY the VERY best, and hope you'll come back to update us from time to time.

~ Lynne ~

Congrats I hope everythign works out great for you. Good luck in the field.

Congratulations Carol! Your internship sounds very interesting. Thanks for the newbie tips.