Thread: There is SOooo much information here I can not get away

Talking There is SOooo much information here I can not get away

Good Morning to All,
    I have been reading for days, printing also, I have stacks of papers to organize and put into binders for further reference. There is SOooo much information here I can not get away. I even went from smoking a pack a day down to 2 cigarettes a day. I love reading, especially here. I also recieved my course, it looks very informative but I have not started it yet, due to the fact I am attached to this chair by mold.
    Just wanted to Thank Everyone here for all your help and for sharing all your valuable information.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Shirley, how are you doing? I hope fine. That's certainly wonderful new to hear.

I'd also like to say Congratulations on your control with the cigarette consumtion, that was great, good job.

Yes! you're "SOooo right" about not being able to move from ones chair, that's why I had to take IPIU (portable/mobil) Your management skills is awesome, too.

All the best with the course. Keep up the good work reading and learning.

PS: I hope you don't need medical help to unattach yourself.

Thanks for sharing your testimonial.

Have a great day.

Joyce Jameson - is offline Distinguished Member of:
    Private Investigators Forums

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hi Shirley,
    I understand your dilemma, did you not get the memo- 'caution'- this forum is highly addictive-?
    Just kidding of course but I do know what you're going through because the same thing happened to me, I thought all of my clocks were malfunctioning because I would just get on IPIU and the next thing I knew it was morning.
    You're doing a great job, keep it up, also I want to commend you for the smoking hiatus, I know it's not easy

Thanks you guys, I come to the conclusion I can be found not by fingerprints, I can be found by Moldprints database USA.

Happy Reading!

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Shirley, like Joyce said, [quote] this forum is highly addictive [quote] for us newcomers

PS: is there really such a Database? hmmmm.

I'm really gald you're here with us, you have a great sense of humor, haha haha.

Have a great day.

Jacob F McRae is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Shirley, I have to agree with you. I just started spending more time on this site. And every question that i might have had was answerd with out me asking.

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley Jones
    I have been reading for days, printing also, I have stacks of papers to organize and put into binders for further reference. There is SOooo much information here I can not get away. I love reading, especially here.
    Hi Shirley,

That is exactly how I was when I first joined. I spent so many hours on line I almost lost track of the day of the week. I felt like a sponge soaking up the information.

It's all worth it. Stay with it and you can't loose.

TJ

James Bone is offline ***
    Licensed Private Investigator

2006 - 2011 Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I agree with you Shirley. I am still finding all sorts of new and interesting information that will be very helpful. Keep looking there is more, something new always popping up.

Omar Castro is offline ** Certified

Sr. Member - Private Investigators Forum:
    Union Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Exclamation Information overload!

Info overload is the word, that is what we have here. Please do take your time to surf throughout our little World here within IPIU. There exist so many topics and we have so much more to post from our current members to our potential new ones. Ideas, concepts, research and much more.
    Yea, I am overloaded too!
    O.A.C.V. Sr.

My friend was indeed right. He did warn me that IPIU forums are quite addicting and very enjoyable. It is like having a family on here.

I have signed up already and anxiously waiting for my manual and the next steps. There is just so much information, and I have printed out and saved material for later printing or archiving. Keep posting your helpful tips here as it helps everyone.

Thank you!