Thread: State of Pennsylvania: Quick Info

State of Pennsylvania: Quick Info

If you are in the State of Pennsylvania you will not need any training but is always good to have, if you are looking for a good way in call your local Bail Bonding Agent in your area I am a Police Officer here in Pittsburgh and have worked directly with Liberty Bail Bonds they have their own teams which are called FRT's (Fugitive Recovery Teams) call them they can always use more help and am sure that they will be more then willing to help you out, If you are not in the Pittsburgh area do the same in the areas of PA that you are from find out which of the Closest Town or City that you are from and find out which is their most popular Bonding Agent, the reason for this is that they have more clients which means more skipped clients they'll have for you to track down. You can also check with your local magistrates sometimes in a busy area they can hook you up with their constables or could even make you a deputy. these are all ways into this area but highly recommend an ACT 235 class. Also one last thing if the Magistrate was to make you a deputy they will send you to a school. Hope this helps you out alittle bit and good luck. If you have anyother questions feel free to ask anytime.

Re: State of Pennsylvania: Quick Info

I am grateful for this answer, as I do live in the state of Pennsylvania.

Best Regards,

Myra D. Price