Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW: A Private Investigator's Laptop for $1395! No other company offers this to PIs!

Quote Originally Posted by John Denny
    I want to post a question asking for the stats and tech specs however I think everytbody else already has.

I guess my question is now, if it takes this long to get the specs, how long would it take to get tech support?

Not nearly as interested as before.
    There are more issues than rushing into posting specs. IPIU has federal trademarks and owns many of the items that are installed on the new Private Investigators Laptop. Once the specs and brochures are out, the delivery time from order will be very short.

By the way, Ms. Ford leaked this news out in this topic, along with Ms. Reagan offering more insider news. The PI Laptop has not been announced anywhere else and was not intended to be announced until the official news date.

Therefore, if you email pi.laptop@ipiu.org you should include your name, address, and most imporantly your daytime and evening telephone numbers for early-bird discounts.

If any members have purchased other exclusive products from IPIU, such as the custom badge wallet, then you already know the quality we have in mind for a PI-Laptop.
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

There usually is a blueprint and or list of what they are going to use to make this product. That is what I'm asking for anyways, and if the answer to that is that they are not in that stage yet, then I guess I'll have to go to the good old retail location and pick one up.
    IPIU is well beyond the stage you are inferring. Again, we copyright and trademark everything before it is released. But if you cannot wait, then buying an over-the-counter laptop may be what you need to do at this point. As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who have the patience".

I was under the impression that this was goign to be available very soon, however if they don't even know what's going to be in it, "very soon" is a discription of time that is just not viable for my business requirements that are immediate.
    "Very soon" will be in two forms:

1) You should receive the specs and prices in an early-bird pre-offer within a week or two (at this point).

2) For those who know nothing about the pre-offer (including the general membership and the public), the official release will follow the pre-offer within another week or two.

Remember, there will be several models. One model is waterproof (which is akin to what Homeland Security, Emergency Response, and other federal law enforcement officers use), but also has a GPS internal tracking signal that connects to a satelite. But for most private investigators, they do not need a waterproof version unless their routine requires it.
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.

Steven D Mahan - is offline *** Certified SPI
    Sr. Member: Private Investigators Forum

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    cynthia,sounds great,one question,is the software accompanied by manuals.

Question

Remember, there will be several models. One model is waterproof (which is akin to what Homeland Security, Emergency Response, and other federal law enforcement officers use), but also has a GPS internal tracking signal that connects to a satelite. But for most private investigators, they do not need a waterproof version unless their routine requires it.
    So basically we're more interested in the software packaged with the laptop, since many of us have the latest "toys".

New P.I. Laptop

I am very interested in this laptop! Please let me in on this information! Thanks!

I would love to hear more about the spec of the laptops that will be offered. And also payment options. Thanks.

I would like to know more about the laptop.

PI laptop

Please provide more information about product.

Donnie E Smith

Talking

I want this Laptop, where's the specs and pics.

NOTICE:
    This is a Pre-Release Announcement Only
    This Product is not officially for sale until the
    Official Announcement has been made,
    Including Photos, specifications, and Pricing.

For Early-Bird discounts:
    Read the following topic for
    the email address given.

Michael Matheny is offline Certified SPI -
    Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:
    I'd like more information. Please send me info i need a new laptop.

Kalvin Kelly is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    Pleas provide more information on this laptop. K. Kelly

Hugh Brown Jr is offline Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member Corporate Agency Owner

Professional Member of:
    I would like to get one of these laptops send me some information.

gadgets

I am interested, I love gadgets

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dalykas
    I am not sure if everyone posting request for specs has read the post from Donna Reagan but here it is again if you did not. It is located on the 1st page of this trend. Click HERE if you would like to view it

-Rob
    Thise aren't specs. I'm also interested in the laptop and the financing of such, but we need specs. Specific specifications, like any computer buyer would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ayers
    Thise aren't specs. I'm also interested in the laptop and the financing of such, but we need specs. Specific specifications, like any computer buyer would want.
    PLEASE!!!...... read post #50. The laptops do not yet exist for sale, therefore there are NO SPECS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION. Y'all please be patient & stop asking the same question that's been answered over & over again.

Thanks for your support & understanding,

Tom...
    Tom Tanner
    "If you don't learn something new every day, you're not paying attention." ~my dad~

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    We are closing this topic until the specs are officially released.

In the meantime, read the following:

NOTICE:
    This is a Pre-Release Announcement Only
    This Product is not officially for sale until the
    Official Announcement has been made,
    Including Photos, specifications, and Pricing.

For Early-Bird discounts:
    Read the first post on Page 1 of this topic
    for the email address given.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2