Thread: Have your PI Photo Credentials EXPIRED? Read this!

SECTION 1

Have your Private Investigator Photo Credentials Expired?

Or, are your Private Investigator Photo Credentials DUE TO EXPIRE in a month or two?

If you received a special email message this week, it is probably because your union Private Investigator Photo Credentials and Level 4 access has expired. If you have not renewed, you are REALLY missing out on some great new benefits as a private investigator.

As a very special limited offer we have reduced our renewal dues for the 1-year Preferred Membership for this week only, which includes all of the benefits you had before, PLUS THE FOLLOWING:

THIS WEEK RENEWAL BONUS INCLUDES:
    • NINE (9) FREE Private Investigator Related E-books, which include:
      • How to be your own Private Detective,
      • Department of Justice Crime Scene Guides,
      • And the new IPIU's Advanced Training Manual.

• FREE Private Investigator Database Software Program (Out of stock)
      • This item alone retails for $369.00.
      • This software allows you to track all of your client's information including photos, invoices, and time logs, everything you need to run a successful office!

• Also, to create an even more professional appearance to your clients, at your option you can upgrade to a Management Membership, which includes all of this and Free Business Cards, Free Website and a Free PI Agency Email for only a nominal upgrade.

As you can see, IPIU is working to provide you all of the tools and resources necessary to be successful in the Private Investigator industry.

HOW TO RENEW:

If you would like to obtain a FREE renewal of your PI Union License, then all you need to do is renew you standard annual union membership. Once you renew your union plan, we will renew your PI Union License for FREE (which is an $89 value!)
    1. Go to our secured web site and choose a plan (as low as $99/year) :
      http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/index.php?cPath=67

OR,

2. Call us at 800-548-1526 and renew over the phone.

SECTION 2

For those of you who do not have a union plan and only have your PI Union License:

$89.25

• Good for 1-year if not a union member.
    • Good for 3-years (or more) if a union member in good standing (which means your annual dues are current)

Thank you from the IPIU Staff. We look forward to a continuing and successful relationship.

Re: Have your PI Photo Credentials EXPIRED? Read this!

I read that my regular PI Union License for $89 was good for 3 years and not only for 1 year. Why does my PI Union License date expire in one year instead of 3 years?

Since I purchased my union license, I have also become a union member. Does that make a difference?
    Greg Mauldin

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory A Mauldin View Post
    I read that my regular PI Union License for $89 was good for 3 years and not only for 1 year. Why does my PI Union License date expire in one year instead of 3 years?

Since I purchased my union license, I have also become a union member. Does that make a difference?
    Gregory,
    Yes, because you are now an official union member you will get at least 3 years (or more) free PI Union Licenses as it says. But for non union members, anything past the first year requires them to be a "union member in good standing" if they wish the extra free years.

So when you paid the $89 the first time, you were not a union member. All you had was the PI Union License, which by itself is not a union "membership". Then after you purchased a union membership (like the Economy Plan for $99 a year), you became a"union member" elgible for the next 1, 2, 3 or more years of free reissued union licenses. But remember, to qualify you need to be a union member "in good standing", which means your membership dues must be current.

In the old days, members paid $99 to renew their union membership plans, PLUS they paid $89 every 3 years for their union license. Now all you pay is the $99 renewal a year for just your union membership, and you get the PI Union License reissued every year for free!

Here is what it says:

$89.25

• Good for 1-year if not a union member.
    • Good for 3-years (or more) if a union member in good standing (which means your annual dues are current)

Aloha,
    Ed

Since this topic was authored, we now have a Lifetime Membership. Free PI Union Licenses are issued to Lifetime Members with varying expiration dates to insure their adherence to your signed Oath & Code of Ethics.
    Brad Foster
    IPIU Support

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251