Thread: Do you need to renew your Membership?

Question Do you need to renew your Membership?

THERE MAY BE 2 OR MORE PAGES
    to this Topic!

Make sure you click on the Page Number at
    the bottom and top of this Topic.

IPIU will send a renewal notice about two months prior to your membership expiring. However, you may renew your membership at any point before it expires. And, you can always upgrade your renewal membership (i.e. from a Preferred to a Management) - no need to limit your options when you renew.

Note: Your IPIU photo credentials may or may not expire at the same time as your initial membership. We will provide you with new photo credentials that will match the renewal period you choose.

PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL:

Continue to enjoy all these benefits and more with a Preferred Membership renewal for as little as $8.17/month ($98) for a 1-year renewal or save 11% on a 2-year renewal for as little as $7.41/month ($178):
    • FREE Private Investigator E-Books and other titles
    • FREE client referrals and weekly assignment openings
    • FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    • FREE Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation and mystery shopping firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory
    • FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities
    • FREE annual subscription (12-monthly issues) to THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS JOURNAL
    • 10% discount on most IPIU products, books, and merchandise
    • FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic
    • DISCOUNTED Business Cards with exclusive IPIU Seal
    • DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license

You may renew your membership by using a credit card at our secured website:

Click here for Membership Renewal Order Form.

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

MANAGEMENT MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL:

Continue to enjoy all these benefits and more with a Management Membership renewal for as little as $12.33/month ($148) for a 1-year renewal or save 16% on a 2-year renewal for as little as $10.33/month ($248):
    • FREE Private Investigator E-Books and other titles
    • FREE client referrals and weekly assignment openings
    • FREE Continuing Education, Legal & Licensing Updates and Amendments
    • FREE Access to over one hundred (100) endorsed Integrity Investigation and mystery shopping firms who are hiring, including easy online applications for your assigned territory
    • FREE Training and Certification as a Federal Signal Theft Investigator, including on-the-job assignment opportunities
    • FREE annual subscription to PI MAGAZINE
    • FREE annual subscription (12-monthly issues) to THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS JOURNAL
    • FREE Access to other private forums and free agency & employments referrals. See Level 3 & 4 Access Topic
    • DISCOUNTED Business Cards with exclusive IPIU Seal
    • DISCOUNTED Third-Party Certification of earned hours for license
    PLUS, as a Management Member - you continue receiving the following:
    • FREE Business Cards with exclusive IPIU seal
    • FREE Third-Party Certification of earned hours for licensing
    • 25% discount (a $1000 value!) on most IPIU products, advanced training and private investigator-related books (over 500 titles), and merchandise.

You may renew your membership using a credit card at our secured website:

Click here for Membership Renewal Order Form.

Or, you may call the Membership Department at 800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

AGENCY MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: (Available to Agencies only)

Continue to enjoy the many benefits with an Agency Membership renewal for as little as $10.42/month ($250) - a savings of 17% over the yearly rate - for a 2-year renewal that includes free client & assignment referrals and access to other private forums.

You may renew your membership using a credit card by calling our Membership Department at 1-800-548-1526 and ask for Department 44.

CANADIAN MEMBERSHIPS
    Add $15 (U.S. funds) to the above renewal memberships for Canadian union members.

Renewal

Someone from IPIU left me a message about my renewal and said there was a new plan that included software. I do not see that anywhere on this site. Can anyone give me more info?

Kim

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Barker
    Someone from IPIU left me a message about my renewal and said there was a new plan that included software. I do not see that anywhere on this site. Can anyone give me more info?

Kim
    Kim;
    I believe the software mentioned allows you to renew via the Internet, or via e-mail. I'm not sure though, and would like clarification from admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Barker

Kim
    If you received a phone message, call 800-548-1526 and ask for the renewal department (or the name of the person who called you). Phone renewals for certain members have some extra free benefits that are not posted on the forums. We are going through a LOT of new improvements lately.

Cynthia

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Ford
    If you received a phone message, call 800-548-1526 and ask for the renewal department (or the name of the person who called you). Phone renewals for certain members have some extra free benefits that are not posted on the forums. We are going through a LOT of new improvements lately.

Cynthia
    Thanks for the update, Cynthia. It shows you're really on top of the forums

Smile Membership

When I go to renew My Membership, do they go by the date that you joined, or the date when we pay the final membership fee of
    $129.00.

When I go to renew My Membership, do they go by the date that you joined, or the date when we pay the final membership fee of
    $129.00. Cindy
    Cindy, you'll receive a renewal notice a couple months before the date IPIU received your previous membership dues.

For example, let's say you chose a Preferred Membership and your dues were received by IPIU on December 1, 2004. You'll get a membership renewal letter sometime in early October 2005. This will allow you time to make your choice as to if you want to stay with a Preferred membership - or upgrade to a Management membership. Then, you can mail your dues and have your IPIU photo-credential renewed as well by December 1, 2005.

Anne Friedland - is offline PI Agency Corporation Owner
    FBI Liason

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Do you need to renew your Membership?

Per Agent Relations, i am not due until May 2007. I upgraded 2x this year to an Agency Executive membership.
    Alot happens in a year at IPIU!