Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some people in my life have not been supportive. (NOT so with IPIU!)

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Rebecca, nice to see you, I hope you're doing fine.

Cheers!

Have a great day.

Supportive

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome O Isaac
    Greetings Rebecca, nice to see you, I hope you're doing fine.

Cheers!

Have a great day.
    Well hello, Jerome, Distinguished member.

I wonder if I will ever obtain that status. I would like to believe that I am a distinguished memeber of something. The human race?

With that many posts, I bet you would be a great source of information. Are you up for sharing? Not that I have any specific questions at the moment. Other than how do I get my business up and going, and get some clients, but probably most of us on here have that question.

I hope that you have a great day as well. In fact, have a great week! Why limit ourselves.

Thumbs up Supportive

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Emory
    Well hello, Jerome, Distinguished member.

I wonder if I will ever obtain that status. I would like to believe that I am a distinguished memeber of something. The human race?

With that many posts, I bet you would be a great source of information. Are you up for sharing? Not that I have any specific questions at the moment. Other than how do I get my business up and going, and get some clients, but probably most of us on here have that question.

I hope that you have a great day as well. In fact, have a great week! Why limit ourselves.
    Oh Becca,
    How could you be anything but distinguished ??
    Keep in Touch,

HAPPY HUNTING!!

Supportive

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rossano
    Oh Becca,
    How could you be anything but distinguished ??
    Keep in Touch,

HAPPY HUNTING!!
    I am rather distinguished looking. Must be the gray hair.

And hey, are you stalking me?

And what's the deal with the number of posts? Do they not count the ones made on the weekend, because my number never changed from 40 until I posted this morning. I want credit for my posts made over the weekend so that I can become as distinguished as Jerome!

Arrow Supportive

I am rather distinguished looking. Must be the gray hair.

And hey, are you stalking me?

And what's the deal with the number of posts? Do they not count the ones made on the weekend, because my number never changed from 40 until I posted this morning. I want credit for my posts made over the weekend so that I can become as distinguished as Jerome!
    Hey Beck,
    don't worry all your beans will be well accounted for.
    And I am only wandering reading,reading and wandering the forums sooooo, Not sure what to make of your "Stalking" comment.
    I will put the 10' pole away and leave it right there.

Anyway, always a pleasure, KEEP SMILING!!
    and....

HAPPY HUNTING !!

Supportive

Hey Beck,
    don't worry all your beans will be well accounted for.
    And I am only wandering reading,reading and wandering the forums sooooo, Not sure what to make of your "Stalking" comment.
    I will put the 10' pole away and leave it right there.

Anyway, always a pleasure, KEEP SMILING!!
    and....

HAPPY HUNTING !!
    Just goofing on you, Michael. We seem to pop up on the same threads, thus the stalking comment.

Now I am not sure what the 10' pole comment was about. Are you testing my detecting skills?

And if you are on my buddy list, shouldn't I see you on here? how does that work?

Wander on home boy.

Wink Supportive

Just goofing on you, Michael. We seem to pop up on the same threads, thus the stalking comment.

And if you are on my buddy list, shouldn't I see you on here? how does that work?

Wander on home boy.
    Becca,
    You need to go to your profile settings and/or user cp, and look for buddy lists then add my name.

I don't think we will be able to send e-mails or personal info until we have completed our tests and upgraded to level 4.

Of course as Detective Trainees, we can always go out and Detect!!...

HAPPY HUNTING !!

Supportive

Becca,
    You need to go to your profile settings and/or user cp, and look for buddy lists then add my name.

I don't think we will be able to send e-mails or personal info until we have completed our tests and upgraded to level 4.

Of course as Detective Trainees, we can always go out and Detect!!...

HAPPY HUNTING !!
    I added you to my buddy list a couple of days ago.

And I am a Level 4. I think I took the test in February or
    March. For some reason, I thought that you had too.

Hurry up and catch up with me! I have my badge and everything. Doesn't mean that I'm not still a trainee though.

I guess we'll see whether I can send you anything when I get back this afternoon.

Arrow Supportive

I added you to my buddy list a couple of days ago.

And I am a Level 4. I think I took the test in February or
    March. For some reason, I thought that you had too.

Hurry up and catch up with me! I have my badge and everything. Doesn't mean that I'm not still a trainee though.

I guess we'll see whether I can send you anything when I get back this afternoon.
    Congratulations Rebecca,
    I also had no idea what level you were at. Guess I assumed you had just started like myself.
    I am currently awaiting my C.O.E. and Training manual to take my test and make that transition from my present job.

Have you been on a few assignments already??,
    Will you be working a case while you are in N.Y.??
    Keep me posted....Keep Smiling...

Happy Hunting !!

Also people not supportive

I agree with Sheila wholeheartily. My husband and immediate family are very supportive, however others are not. People do not trust that it will work out, or it is too dangerous, etc..., etc... I am eager to give it a go and see what comes. I am slightly anxious about being able to make a living however. Does anyone have any response to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Darbouze
    Hi everyone, I just want to say that this website is very awesome. I have learned so much from the forums. I totally appreciate the support. I just completed my test, and have passed. Of course very excited, and I do have supportive friends.......Some people are not. Thye calimed to have been there, and were not happy, long hours, "not worth it" I think I am gong to continue with my dream of achieving this goal, and not pay attention to other people's experience, especially if it were negative.
    Thank You all for the great info, and I will definitely keep going on!

Supportive

Congratulations Rebecca,
    I also had no idea what level you were at. Guess I assumed you had just started like myself.
    I am currently awaiting my C.O.E. and Training manual to take my test and make that transition from my present job.

Have you been on a few assignments already??,
    Will you be working a case while you are in N.Y.??
    Keep me posted....Keep Smiling...

Happy Hunting !!
    I had signed up for a couple of Anti-Piracy assignments, and then hurt my ankle and have been in a walking boot for over a month now, so was unable to participate in those.

The boot comes off in a couple of weeks, and then look out! I'm taking on as many assignemnts as I can handle.

But for now, I am still very much a novice.

My trip to NY is strictly a vacation. With all of the terrorism, and extra precautions being taken, it's a little scary. Particularly since I will be there over 9/11, but I refuse to live my life in fear!

Hurry and become official! I would think you would get some interesting assignments in NY, and I want to hear all about them!

Time to wander.

Beck

Greetings Sarah, nice to meet you. you're already in the forum that specifically talks about other members success with earning lots of money, they also thank IPIU and it's members support.

Go back to the main topic area in this forum by clicking on the heading above titled > Testimonials:Forum Members who enjoy
    The Private Investigators Forums!

You should find your answers there, hopes this helps and I'll be talking to you soon.

Have a great day.

Greetings Donald, I too would like to thank you for your input, your tips and advise are very strong, the kind that builds good character and leadership and have no doubt in my mind you're going to be successful in whatever you do.

In my personal opinion: this is a great place to start your foundation for a rewarding future.

Have a great day.

Greetings Rebecca, the name (Distinguished) in my title only means that I'm a newcomer just like you.

We're all Distinguish in some way, form or fashion, I'm sure you will as your post increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca
    I would like to believe that I am a distinguished memeber of something.
    and you are too each and everyone here on the forum.

I bet you would be a great source of information.
    I don't know to much about this field, but I'll gladly share whatever I've learned from my peers here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca
    how do I get my business up and going, and get some clients, but probably most of us on here have that question.
    Yep! you're sure right about that.

Thanks for the well wishes and kind words, all the best to you and your family.

keep up the good work and have a great day just the same.

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Hi everyone, I just want to say that this website is very awesome. I have learned so much from the forums. I totally appreciate the support.
    We're here for you.
    I just completed my test, and have passed. Of course very excited, and I do have supportive friends........
    Congratulations!
    Some people are not. They claimed to have been there, and were not happy, long hours, "not worth it". I think I am gong to continue with my dream of achieving this goal, and not pay attention to other people's experience, especially if it were negative.
    You are 100% correct. This is your dream, and only you can live it. Don't let anyone take that away from you. If you stop now, you might regret it, not knowing what your real potential could be.
    Thank you all for the great info, and I will definitely keep going on!
    Go for it!

TJ

very true, very true

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Hello, Sheila.
    What a lovely and most assuring thread. I loved your reaction when you came back and saw and read the posts that were added to yours. I hope things are still going along wonderfully for you. ALL the best!

~ Lynne ~

Jacquelyn Polk is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    You are not alone, I told some friends and family about my opportunity to become a PI and some are not very positive about it. I'm like so excited about it, I've always wanted to become a PI and I finally have the courage to step out now. Thank you for these great forums!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2