Thread: IPIU is the only opportunity that pays for itself 1,000 fold.

IPIU is the only opportunity that pays for itself 1,000 fold.

There are so many opportunities that cost money to get involved, and I have done just about all of them. I've sold Sprint Phone Cards, Amway, Maxxis, Aroma Therapy, Vitamins, and the list goes on. I was into so many things that each time I came around, I would be asked, "What are you doing now?"

Each opportunity cost $200 or more, but I never got my money's worth.

IPIU is the only opportunity that I have experienced that pays for itself 1,000 fold. Not only do you learn some of the most awesome things, which in itself, is worth thousands, but you make decent pay when you invest time and successfully complete the assignments.

I highly recommend IPIU.

Matthew Jennings

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Thank you for your kind comment.

I think you will be quite surprised when you see the next batch of free benefits that are arriving this summer. Some will say there's no place like home, while others will say there's no association like IPIU.

Congratulations on your success as an investigator. I hope that I, too, will be as successful in this field. It is something that has always interested me.

Michael A Jones is offline *** Certified
    Private Investigator Member
    Licensed Bailbondsman
    I'm just waiting on the exam and I'll be ready for assignments. I can't wait.

Thanks Matthew!

I love to hear these kind of storie. The positive reinforcement is refreshing.

Thumbs up I needed that Matthew.

What an inspirational comment.
    I too was in your foot steps and I'm also proud I made the right decision. My wife was the skeptical one always telling me "this better work".
    After telling her to read some of the forums, my wife is totally supporting me now. So, I wish you the best.

Pedro JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rodriguez
    What an inspirational comment.
    I too was in your foot steps and I'm also proud I made the right decision. My wife was the skeptical one always telling me "this better work".
    After telling her to read some of the forums, my wife is totally supporting me now. So, I wish you the best.

Pedro JR.
    Pedro, please invite your wife to register for her own User Name and Password by sending an email to legal@ipiu.org . Let her know that 65% of the 50,000 members of IPIU are female.

Cynthia
    (Spokeswoman for the "majority")

Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Jennings
    There are so many opportunities that cost money to get involved, and I have done just about all of them. I've sold Sprint Phone Cards, Amway, Maxxis, Aroma Therapy, Vitamins, and the list goes on. I was into so many things that each time I came around, I would be asked, "What are you doing now?"

IPIU is the only opportunity that I have experienced that pays for itself 1,000 fold. Not only do you learn some of the most awesome things, which in itself, is worth thousands, but you make decent pay when you invest time and successfully complete the assignments.
    I highly recommend IPIU.

Matthew Jennings
    That's real good to know, I'm short on cash now but I know it will pay off in the next 2-3 months. I can't wait to start making the dough.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Ford
    Pedro, please invite your wife to register for her own User Name and Password by sending an email to legal@ipiu.org . Let her know that 65% of the 50,000 members of IPIU are female.

Cynthia
    (Spokeswoman for the "majority")

Hello, Cynthia.
    I would love too, But my wife is not into solving crimes and doing dirty work. My wife is an accountant and she loves her field of work. So my wife is out of the question here. Good thought but my wife does not like the field of the police work. (example PI, DEA, FBI, USMS, etc.)

Pedro Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Rodriguez
    Hello, Cynthia.
    I would love too, But my wife is not into solving crimes and doing dirty work. My wife is an accountant and she loves her field of work. So my wife is out of the question here. Good thought but my wife does not like the field of the police work. (example PI, DEA, FBI, USMS, etc.)

Pedro Jr.
    Perhaps your wife would enjoy the casual off-topic discussions among members, such as Movies, General News, and other items in the public section. A little entertainment can help someone who works with numbers all day long.

If not, please extend our fond regards to her.

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Thanks for posting your comment because I am still trying to get around this site and it gives me encouragement.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Donovan
    Perhaps your wife would enjoy the casual off-topic discussions among members, such as Movies, General News, and other items in the public section. A little entertainment can help someone who works with numbers all day long.

If not, please extend our fond regards to her.

All my best,

Robert

Good Idea and thanks for your regards. I'm doing my best in getting my wife to do things out of her field. She does not want to come home and get on the computer and explore after 8 to 10 doing it a work.

But I'm doing my best in changing her habit. I will keep posting my progress. Thanks

Pedro J

Thumbs up Reinforced Support

I highly recommend IPIU.

Matthew Jennings
    Awesome Matthew
    Anyone can be a skeptic... But,the proof is always "IN THE PUDDING"!!
    Nice to get some Reinforced Support !!
    I wish you continued success and,
    HAPPY HUNTING!!
    MICHAEL S. ROSSANO
    Certified NYC Process Server (Lic.#1214860)
    Member of: IPIU, MSPA, NYSPPSA
    In Serving Each Other, We Become Free

I think that it is wonderful that 60+% are females. Females in this line of work can, in my opinion. open so many more doors in the PI field than the guys. More people are apt to open up to the female investigator far more than the males. I have been in this line of work for some time know and when I can fund my own agency, I hope to find a good female investigator to work beside. The good cop, bad cop works wonderfully in that case

Great job, I hope to follow in the same path.

David Wolstenholm is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    You are right. I have only completed a few assignments and have already gotten back more money than what I put into it. Not to mention the experience I have recieved

Kalvin Kelly is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Thank you Matthew for your comments, very good. Kalvin Kelly

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Great Opportunity, Complete Learning Experience & Great Friends!

There are so many opportunities that cost money to get involved, .......IPIU is the only opportunity that I have experienced that pays for itself 1,000 fold. Not only do you learn some of the most awesome things, which in itself, is worth thousands, but you make decent pay....... I highly recommend IPIU.Matthew Jennings
    I whole-heartedly agree. I don't think we could ask anything more. It's all provided for us here, including lots of FREEBIES!

Ashley Mayne-- is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forums
    I can not agree more with you on this. Great tools and help here and as Lynne said, MANY freebies!

Thanks for your honesty Matthew. I am a newbie, and I have looked for a long time to find a legitimate career that I could pursue from home.

I agree with you Matthew. I was in sales and I never got my monies worth. I am like Allison I finally found a legitimate career that I could pursue from home and get my monies worth and some. Sounds very exciting.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

Thanks for the encouraging remarks. I have an appreciation for the knowledge I have acquired through IPIU. Because of my work schedule I have only been able to apply a small bit of that knowledge and have made no monetary profit so far. I am confident all that will change as time goes on. I have come to understand that PI work is my destiny and I am going to make the best of it.
    Jerry E. Hargrove, PhD
    Badge # 11155

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hargrove
    Thanks for the encouraging remarks. I have an appreciation for the knowledge I have acquired through IPIU. Because of my work schedule I have only been able to apply a small bit of that knowledge and have made no monetary profit so far. I am confident all that will change as time goes on. I have come to understand that PI work is my destiny and I am going to make the best of it.
    Absolutely the best attitude to have. Know what you want and go after it.

rookie ?'s

Matthew,
    Are you still enjoying IPIU? I'm waiting manual/test etc. And want to get the ball going. I'm relly exicited, with backgroung, though not law enforcement, I still fill I have I lot offer. Anyways, I guess question now after a year do you still feel the same or has it lost some luster, led to bigger things, etc.
    Just give me your take if you wouldn't mind. I'm just busting at the seems ready to hit ground running and absorb info like a sponge, learn manual/pass union test pass state test nad start doing jobs/trianing for IPIU does that sound about correct or can someone give me their opinion, also.
    Thanks so much,MAC

Is everyone still enjoying IPIU? I'm waiting manual/test etc. And want to get the ball going. I'm relly exicited, with backgroung, though not law enforcement, I still fill I have I lot offer. Anyways, I guess question now after a year do you and others still feel the same or has it lost some luster, led to bigger things, etc.
    Just give me your take if you wouldn't mind. I'm just busting at the seems ready to hit ground running and absorb info like a sponge, learn manual/pass union test pass state test nad start doing jobs/trianing for IPIU does that sound about correct or can someone give me their opinion, also.
    Thanks so much,MAC

Thumbs up

Matthew,

Yes, I am very satisfied. As with any opportunity, the level of involvement depends on you as an individual. You get what you put into it. The more you strive at the goal, the better the outcome. IPIU has a great deal of information to share. This organization is one of the choice few that I have ever come across where investigators from across the country congregate and give tips, answers to questions, and opinions on the entire gambit of the job. I have been in investigations for 8 years now and this place is a winner.
    Craig W. Miller
    Badge#11145

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Calvin
    Is everyone still enjoying IPIU? I'm waiting manual/test etc. And want to get the ball going. I'm relly exicited, with backgroung, though not law enforcement, I still fill I have I lot offer. Anyways, I guess question now after a year do you and others still feel the same or has it lost some luster, led to bigger things, etc.
    Thanks so much,MAC
    If the luster wears off after the first year, then it may have to do with a member not keeping up with all of the new benefits that get piled into each union plan every month or two.

Members who first joined in 1989 would fall off their chair when they see today's resources and benefits.

The latest benefit is local weekly union meetings in one hundred large cities around the USA where members and non members can enjoy a meal together, listen and participate in a variety of private investigative topics. (This is to be formally announced after the pilot meeting completes this year).

Benefits, benefits, and more benefits in exchange for a modest union dues plan each year. In fact, the IPIU cash benefits far outweigh the modest amount in dues.
    Legal Affairs comments are not intended to be and should absolutely not be taken as legal advice. If you should require legal, tax, or financial advice, you must first enter into a written agreement with only a licensed professional for legal, tax, or financial services, signed by both you and the licensed professional, and paid a retainer in good funds. Legal Affairs is not, nor intends to be, nor solicits to be your licensed professional. Members accessing comments by Legal Affairs are required to be bound by their Terms of Use Agreement regarding Legal Affairs.