Thread: Glad to be Part of such a Supportive Group

Glad to be Part of such a Supportive Group

Just wanted to let everyone know how proud I am to be a member of the IPIU. I am glad to be part of such a supportive group of peers. I was a Criminal Justice and Pre-Med Biology major in undergrad and while the criminal justice group was so supportive and helpful. Everyone in the Medical Field is so out to get you or try to out do you. SO no one congratulates you (or if they do, it is with spite) While attending crime scene school, one of my roommates was in Law School. And he said a lot of his peers were just like my Pre-Med peers, out to get you or to run you over for the next job. I am so glad everyone here is backing everyone up. This will do nothing more than help produce successful PI's. Wish you all the best of luck. Maybe one day we'll get to work together.

Great topic

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Cowan
    Just wanted to let everyone know how proud I am to be a member of the IPIU. I am glad to be part of such a supportive group of peers. I was a Criminal Justice and Pre-Med Biology major in undergrad and while the criminal justice group was so supportive and helpful. Everyone in the Medical Field is so out to get you or try to out do you. SO no one congratulates you (or if they do, it is with spite) While attending crime scene school, one of my roommates was in Law School. And he said a lot of his peers were just like my Pre-Med peers, out to get you or to run you over for the next job. I am so glad everyone here is backing everyone up. This will do nothing more than help produce successful PI's. Wish you all the best of luck. Maybe one day we'll get to work together.
    Yes I agree with 100% how the system works now a days, always be careful, and cover your self from all sides. IPIU is a great place to be, and I like all more every day, have great one & good luck Elmer

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Harrison, I'm glad you're enjoying your new family of wonderful peers, don't worry many of us have had similar situation, I know just how you feel and share your joy, I would also like to say I'm Glad to be Part of such a Supportive Group .

Have a great day.

Do you need a sponsor to even apply for the "CC' license?

Being a part of a group like this makes you feel proud. A group that has a great "foundation" and is willing to assist us with every angle of p.i. work.
    Thank you for the support.
    Victor

Michael Newman is offline Licensed Private Investigator
    Certified

Corporate Agency Associate Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anovia Alvin
    Do you need a sponsor to even apply for the "CC' license?
    I don't think he mentioned a CC license. You can find your answer in the LICENSING FORUM under the title of FLORIDA.

grand day to you, & i agree totally, they are highly respected in the pi circles because their manual is much more involved then most pi companies.