Thread: I think these forums are great and there is so much to learn here

I think these forums are great and there is so much to learn here

I just received my training manual and I am really looking forward to reading it and taking my tests so I can move on to the next step.
    I took a correspondence course a few years ago and I did very well on that ,so I am confident I can do well on this,too.
    I think these forums are great and there is so much to learn here.
    Have a great day,everyone.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Hi Jeffrey,

I have moved your thread over to the proper part of the forum to keep the forum neat and readable. Thank you so much for your participation

It's great to hear your doing so well. Keep up the good work!

Have a great day.

Lisa
    Last edited by Lisa Frye -; 01-22-2005 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey L Kauffman
    I just received my training manual and I am really looking forward to reading it and taking my tests so I can move on to the next step.
    I took a correspondence course a few years ago and I did very well on that ,so I am confident I can do well on this,too.
    I think these forums are great and there is so much to learn here.
    Have a great day,everyone.
    I just received my training manual yesterday. Sounds like we are on the same time frame. I started reading it and had to force myself to stop and go to bed after 2 AM. I too am taking a correspondence Private Investigators course. So far I have a 4.0 GPA. I feel it's real important to get the answers right the first time. This business doesn't afford a lot of mistakes. The information in the IPIU book is very similar, just a readers digest version. Do you feel that the course taken has helped with your future?

TJ Taylor

Wink

Hi, T.J.
    It does sound like we are on the same time frame.
    You said you have a 4.0 GPA, and that is great!!
    You are right when you say it is important to get the answers right the first time. I took my correspondence course a while ago but it will still help me .You are off to a great start and I'm sure you will do great with the testing.
    I wish you luck in all you do and please let me know how you are doing each step of the way.
    Have a great day!

How long does it take after you do all your paperwork to get your books mailed to you. do you have to pay in full on which one you want before they send you your books,etc.p.s. which one is the best one to get for the money ? thanks please help me out. I want to get started right away to become a PI .

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Shade
    How long does it take after you do all your paperwork to get your books mailed to you. do you have to pay in full on which one you want before they send you your books,etc.p.s. which one is the best one to get for the money ? thanks please help me out. I want to get started right away to become a PI .
    If you have general questions and cannot locate the proper topic or forum, please post your question in your Introduction Topic where the trainers and other moderators can guide you. However, MOST Frequently Asked Questions are answered in the Trainee Questions & Answers Forum. Go there and then look down the long list of Topic Titles to determine which questions you have an interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey L Kauffman
    Hi, T.J.
    It does sound like we are on the same time frame.
    You said you have a 4.0 GPA, and that is great!!
    You are right when you say it is important to get the answers right the first time. I took my correspondence course a while ago but it will still help me .You are off to a great start and I'm sure you will do great with the testing.
    I wish you luck in all you do and please let me know how you are doing each step of the way.
    Have a great day!
    Thanks for your support. Have you finished your test yet? I am almost finished, but have Section One:True or False left to complete. Where would you recommend finding the answers to these questions in Section One?

TJ

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa J Taylor
    Thanks for your support. Have you finished your test yet? I am almost finished, but have Section One:True or False left to complete. Where would you recommend finding the answers to these questions in Section One?

TJ
    Please continue any off-topic questions in Jeffrey L Kauffman's Introduction Topic so that we can preserve the intent of this testimonial topic. Thank you.

Congratulations Jeffrey!

You sound very excited and motivated. I wish you all the luck.

I hope to receive my manual soon.

Shawn

You all will like being here. Just follow the tips you are given and go from there. A lot of good advice in these forums. Good luck to you all.

I agree

John G - is offline Retired Forum Moderator

Private Investigators Forums
    Sponsored by the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I am enjoying these forums and learning a lot, as well as making a bunch of new friends. I look forward to reading more and learning more each day.

John

Info...Info....Info.....

Welcome everyone ! There is soooo much to learn in the PI field. It is a continuing education process. Read all you can, pick up all the tips and relate your experiences for others. You never know when someone will run into the same situtation and wii know what to do because they read it here..

Best of luck to all!!!!!

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Jeffrey, I'm glad you've found a website you can actually learn and enjoy.

All the best to you,1 on the road ahead.

Have a great day.

Good luck