Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have joined the 20 Assignments Club!!!

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Peter, that's great. I bet you have doubled that number by now, lol. I haven't even counted mine yet. Keep up the good work and good luck in future assigments.

This is the first time I hear someone to actually getting an assignment and being paid for it. Congratulations to both of you. I can't wait to reach your level.
    Irena

Thanks Petra and Irena. The assignments have been keeping me busy lately. My Mortgage Broker business has been active as well.
    Irena, when you reach Level 4, you will be able to view job completion assignments by other members. Yes, many members are earning money with Anti-Piracy and Integrity assignments.
    Keep reading and learning. You will become succesful if you put your heart and soul into this venture.

Pete.

It's impressive to hear that you guys completed 20 assignments or more. anyhow I just started applying to SSA integrity shopping and anti piracy. I hope to be as successful as u guys. Best Regards

mr.donvan,are u from the alabama area

Hi, Peter!

Belated Congratulations on your first 20 assignments! You have ahd many, many more by now, I'm sure! It's good to see that you are already working consistantly.

I look forward to *meeting* you in Level 4, where I'll be able to hear all the details!

Best of luck in all your assignments in the future!

Cleo

Thumbs up

Peter,

Congratulations on your 20 assignments!!!! Your hard work is now paying off. This gives me hope with alot of hard work and patience that I'll be where your at.

Good luck on all of your future adventures.

Patti

Thanks Patti and Cleo! I have been very busy lately with my regular job, but I always make time for assignments. I have completed close to 40 assignments. You will be able to fit these into your regular schedule if you practice time management skills.

Good luck to all,

Pete.

Peter,

So nice to hear you say that! Im very good at managing my time.......and just about anything else, for that matter. I think it's because I grew up with nothing and had to learn to budget.

*See* you in the forums, Peter!
    Cleo

Peter,

Wow, nearing the 40 mark. That is awesome. I can't imagine the experiences you have learned since your first assignment. Are you just as nervous now as you were at first?

Cheryl

Thumbs up

Peter,

Your welcome!

Continued success on your career.

Pat

Cheryl, the only time I am a bit nervous now is when I am working on a new type of assignment for a new agency. Many of the assignments I receive are repeats of previous jobs.
    When I work on those, they are really easy to do and I have been able to complete them in less time.
    I have noticed that the agencies will continue to hire you once they know that you will do the job on time and complete the data input correctly.

Good luck to everyone!

Pete.

Peter

Congratulations on getting your first 20 assignments completed. I can't wait to finally get my first assignment. Your a true testament to what IPIU offers its members. I hope to realize what you just have. I am so ready for a change of venue, that I can feel it in my bones.

Pete,

Thanks for the update. Waiting for the first one to happen!

Continued success in your career.

Cheryl

I'm one of those who's bugging the mail person waiting on my books, congrat's Peter on your 20 completed jobs, keep up the good work. I too find it great to have so many people of different specialties and back grounds to converse with, learn from and share stories and experiences. I myself was wondering if there is a P.I. conference held where everybody can put a face on each other? just a thought, again keep up the good work.
    Carl D. Cramblit

congratulations and keep up the hard work.

Leah Riley is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 to 2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Congrats Peter!

There is a "club"?

Hi Leah,

Just passing through as I'm wandering the many forums today, I see your response and to clarify, I guess we are just figuratively describing it as a "club". Technically we have just completed atleast 20 assignments and are making a point of noting it.

Take Care,
    Kristen Godot Badge #6931

Question

Peter,
    Greetings and congratulations.
    Can you explain what an Integrity Assignment is?

Thumbs up Congratulations

Wow, Congrats Peter! It's nice to hear that there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to be where you are at. This is definitely a dream come true for me, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be able to start such a distinguished career. To hear that you've made it gives me great faith and hope that one day I'll be at Level 4. When I get there watch out now. To all my fellow mates Happy New Year.

Thumbs up

Congratulations Peter on your 20+ assignment. I can't wait to get there. Keep up the good work.

Great Job,
    Keep up the good work. I like to see go-getters.

God Bless

Thanks to everyone's kind words lately!! I am still working as many assignments as possible, and started working after Christmas as a car salesman for a local Acura dealer. My "free time" is limited due to the 49 hour a week schedule, but I still manage to work in as many assignments as possible.

Good luck to everyone in 2005!!

Pete.

Peter & Kristen,

Thanks for the tips on record keeping! I haven't reached Level 4 yet, but I'm pretty close now!

Bob

Robert, you will be much happier and less stressed at tax time if you keep track of your activity on a daily or monthly basis.

Good luck in 2005!

Pete

Peter,

My wife will be the happy camper She's in accounting, so the taxes are her baby.

Bob

Peter,

Congratulations on your 20th assignment! Keep up the good work.

Shawn

Congradulations Pete. I wish you the best of luck in the future. I'm getting ready for my first one and hope to see the 20 mark soon.

You didn't mention how many hits you got!

Thanks Shawn and Kenneth, I just got back from two more assignments today. I think my total is close to 50 assignments currently.

Just keep on working hard and the work will follow.

Good luck,

Pete

You are all doing agreat job. Hope to see you soon in the 75 assignment club. Read, Read and Post.

Brad

congrats peter! keep up the great work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2