Thread: Thanks to the International Private Investigators Union, my Interest List has grown!

Hello,

(I just reread my intro - I know...I got a little longwinded - to see what I had listed as my area of interest when I first discovered the International Private Investigators Union.)

Thanks to all you wonderful experienced private investigators and trainees, my area of interest has grown to a long list since that time!

I think this says a lot for the IPIU forums. Thanks, IPIU, for this great concept as a means for learning and launching new careers!

Best of luck to all in your quest for information, and your journey towards your own areas of interest. Let's do this thing!

Thanks again, IPIU! I appreciate you!

Make it happen!
    Brenda Templin
    "The climb to the top is arduous and long. People become exhausted, frustrated,
    and disenchanted. They often are tempted to give up. Leaders must encourage
    the heart of their followers to carry on." .....by Kouzes and Posner

Thanks, Brenda!

The first thing I'd like to do is thank you for all the help you have given me over the past three+ weeks. I am truly very greatful!

Your post makes me wonder, how many people expand on their chosen areas of interest they thought they wanted, or change their minds completely. After all the reading, I have added a couple of new areas to my list. I can't wait to get started!

To quote my husbands favorite saying: "NO pain...No gain!"

Thanks again for being so helpful to so many!
    Cleo

You are welcome, Cleo. It's good to know that I was able to help.

Brenda

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Brenda, it was a pleasure reading your testimonial here today, those were very encouraging and uplifting words and I also thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Templin
    I think this says a lot for the IPIU forums. Thanks for this great concept as a means for learning and launching new careers!

Best of luck to all in your quest for information, and your journey toward your own areas of interest.
    Congratulations on your accomplishment and all the best on the road ahead in this Private Investigation Profession.

Have a great day.
    JoI