Thread: HOT DOG, this is really cool.

HOT DOG, this is really cool.

Today I went to the post office and I had a box waiting for me.
    I couldn't wait to get home to open the box. So I stoped at the safeway store because the anticipation was killing me.

When I opened the box I seen the traing manual and some other suff and a letter that said my credentials and test were enclosed.
    HOT DOG, HOT DOG this is really cool. I can't wait to read the manual and take the test and send it back for the test scores.
    I'm really really very happy today.

I hope the rest of you have a happy day as well.

Got to read now talk to you all later.

Congratulations, Robert!

I thought your topic was strong enough to merit inclusion in our Testimonials Forum.

I trust you will find much to read, and even more to learn. I'm very happy for you.

Jerry

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Robert, I can remember when I felt the same way as you do. You are on your way now! Good luck in all you do. Have fun learning, and good luck on your test.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

I know how it feels to have that kind of excitement. I think that most of us have the same type of anticipation, I'm still waitiing as well. Good luck to you. You'll do great. Georgina Laesch

I'm feeling a bit giddy myself, I must admit.

Working as an investigator is great fun. Welcome aboard and I hope you continue with excitement you have shown. Good Luck

Joe Borrego

Welcome to the group. Enjoy the material, there is alot of good information in your booklet.

Smile Reply

Congrats Robert, I am waiting for the same feeling any day now. Good Luck on your test.

Yes sir things are lookin up

Same to you, man I'm really getting excited. I feel like a kid with some shinny new toys on X-MAS day and I can't wait to play with them if you know what I mean.

I just keep on smiling.

Good luck to you as well friend.

Robert,

I remember the same for me. When I recieved it I made an annoucement, "Don't bother me, I need to study!" I felt as though I haven't had candy in so long that I just wanted to devour it all. I even find myself going back through it. You know the saying "if you don't use it you loose it".

Happy Reading

Barbara

Barbara
    Thank you for your support and kind words.
    It is really hard for me to believe that every one is so supportive and kind. There is help every were you turn and tons of encouragement. This place is so great.

If only the whole world would be like this and all the people worked together this way everyone one would be so happy.

Thanks again.

Robert

Robert,
    No problem . I can't wait to hear about your first case. Woohoo!

Barb

Thanks Barb
    I can't wait my self.
    Robert

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lindsay
    Same to you, man I'm really getting excited. I feel like a kid with some shinny new toys on X-MAS day and I can't wait to play with them if you know what I mean.

I just keep on smiling.

Good luck to you as well friend.
    Good Luck.
    Carl R. Isenhour, (I shall leave no stone unturned)

15. I know I have to be patient, but I can't wait until my manual and such shows up !
    Dave

Good luck Robert on your test, alittle advice really read the questions carefully on some of the test they can be abit tricky.

Congrats Robert!
    I'm a new member, and I must say how encouraging it is to hear such enthusaism!I can't wait to get started!

Robert,

I can actually say that I know how you felt when you opened your box. I felt that same way and couldn't wait to read all the material. It felt a little like Christmas......LOL

Robert,

What a great post! As I've been waiting an waiting patiently for mine to arrive.....you just got me all excited, all over again! Thanks for the pick-me-up!!

Cleo