Thread: The wealth of information on this site is enormous! Level 4 in just over 3 months!!

Smile Level 4 in just over 3 months!!

Hello,

Having read some of the forums when I first signed up I figured the process of upgrading my access levels would be a time consuming affair. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Due to the efforts of everyone at I.P.I.U, everything so far has gone as smooth as silk and I feel like I'm on my way to an exciting new career.

The wealth of information on this site is enormous ,and it just gets better as your level of access goes up.

I feel that I.P.I.U is definitely THE place to be if you want to learn this profression. They are first class all the way! Thanks a lot.

Bob Reveille

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Bob, thank you for your good words about IPIU. I couldn't agree with you more. My feeling is that IPIU is a wonderful place to learn, and grow in this field. Good luck in all you do. Enjoy the forum.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

That's great to hear Bob,congrats!
    I agree 100% of what you say about IPIU.This place has givin me the motivation and encouragement i needed.Everyone is so helpful and friendly you could not ask for more.
    Good luck with your future assignments.
    Where abouts in New York are you from?
    Michael A Lapolla

Badge #6873

Hello Mike,
    I hail from Orange County which used to be mainly farmland. Starting to get very crowded around here though. Should keep me busy.

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Fantastic!

Hi Bob,

It appears that you have invested your time wisely. Hard work and dedication is it's own reward and plainly shows in your advancement.

Congratulations on your achievement. Have a great weekend. All the best as you move forward in your new career.
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Bob,

We have just posted another Agency Forum in the private forums.

Don't overdo yourself, but you may wish to follow these new Level 4 Instructions topic in the private access forum here:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=4856

Donna Reagan
    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Hello Donna,
    Thank you. I've actually been searching through those particular forums since reaching Level 4. One area that I would like to pursue is Executive Protection. A company by the name of ****** is looking for people in California right now. I plan to send them a resume and hopefully they'll need someone in the New York City area soon. Thanks again.
    Regards,

Bob Reveille- Sergeant- NYPD- Retired

Eloisa Mooney is offline Certified

Distinguished Member:
    Wow Bob,

That is awesome. Good to hear from someone who has done it.

Congrats.

Bob,
    I agree Totally about IPIU! Good luck on your new job opp. For me IPIU has taught me so much its unreal. Thank You IPIU for working with me and giving me this opportunity to start on a new adventure.

Barbara Compton

Congrat's Bob. I couldn't agree more, there is a world of information in these forums. Good luck in all you do.

"Smooth As Silk"

You're right on target Bob. "Smooth as silk" is the best way to describe my experience at IPIU as well.

I see only PI times ahead.

Good luck!

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Reveille
    Hello,

Having read some of the forums when I first signed up I figured the process of upgrading my access levels would be a time consuming affair. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Due to the efforts of everyone at I.P.I.U, everything so far has gone as smooth as silk and I feel like I'm on my way to an exciting new career.

The wealth of information on this site is enormous ,and it just gets better as your level of access goes up.

I feel that I.P.I.U is definitely THE place to be if you want to learn this profression. They are first class all the way! Thanks a lot.

Bob Reveille

It's great, isn't it? I feel the same way you do. I cannot believe it is moving so fast. Good for you. Thanks again to IPIU

Hey Bob, Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Reveille
    Hello Donna,
    Thank you. I've actually been searching through those particular forums since reaching Level 4. One area that I would like to pursue is Executive Protection. A company by the name of ****** is looking for people in California right now. I plan to send them a resume and hopefully they'll need someone in the New York City area soon. Thanks again.
    Regards,

Bob Reveille- Sergeant- NYPD- Retired

Hi Bob. Congratulations on your retirement. I just retired from law enforcement in Feb. Great to have you here along with the rest of us.

These forums and this site is like taking a walk through an encyclpedia. Tons of information. Lots of great people giving a helping hand and offering information and helpful tips. Where else can you find this. It's like the members are running this with a pretty free hand, within reason. A person can get more out of this.

Great to have you on boiard. Good luck in your endeavors. Stay safe!!

Regards
    Bill

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Nicol
    Hi Bob,

It appears that you have invested your time wisely. Hard work and dedication is it's own reward and plainly shows in your advancement.
    Yes, Thomas it is its own reward, and thank you for stating it, although it wasn't directly intended for me. Nowadays it seems that especially with younger people, the awareness of these rewards for extending the effort to achieve a goal, have been obscured by other more tangible rewards. The difference between the tangible vs. intangible is that the intangible ones can never be taken from you, and are the building blocks of strong character development, and future achievements for the entirely of ones life.

Bob, congratulations to you for setting a good example. With your background, I imagine it was relatively second nature to you. As for me and others without that pre-knowledge, I appreciate that I can work at my own pace, and cover territory which is somewhat unfamiliar to me. I endeavor to be fully prepared before I reach level 4. I know I need to slow my pace because of the lack of concrete prior experience, however in your case there is no reason to slow down whatsoever.

I'm amazed at the numbers of New York's finest, now retired that I have come across here. Must be something to do with working in the most challenging and fastest moving city in the U.S.A. No way you guys and gals can just retire without staying involved. Thank God for that. We need maturity and the voice of experience in our society and in this IPIU community. I'm glad to be a part of this.

Please Bob, have a slice of pizza for me, I so miss good pizza here in The Evergreen State! Who knows maybe many years ago we met. I recall vividly that on my first driving venture in Manhattan, (Jersey Girl 1974) I managed to turn down a one way street the wrong way. NYPD got me turned back in the right direction, and I know it was amusing, although I was quite embarrassed. There were no cars coming towards me, that is except for a squad car. Lucky me. Lot's of fond memories of my East Coast days. Thanks for keeping New York safe all those years for a kid like me to wander around and get culture, not to forget the best pizza in the world. I can still smell the roasting chestnuts from the vendors.

I know much has changed since 9/11, but NYC is beyond compare. One of these days I'll have enough $$ to visit.
    Best of everything in your reshaped new endeavor Bob! Thanks again for your long years of public service, I am certainly a benefactor of all you and the rest of NYPD have done throughout the years.
    Dabra J Grant "DJ"
    "Knowledge is Power." Francis Bacon

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabra J Grant
    Yes, it is its own reward. Nowadays it seems that especially with younger people, the awareness of these rewards for extending the effort to achieve a goal, have been obscured by other more tangible rewards. The difference between the tangible vs. intangible is that the intangible ones can never be taken from you, and are the building blocks of strong character development, and future achievements for the entirely of ones life.
    Hi Dabra,
    You couldn't have been more succinct in your observations. So true. So glad you expressed it in that way for others to see and appreciate.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Wink Eureka!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Nicol
    Hi Dabra,
    You couldn't have been more succinct in your observations. So true. So glad you expressed it in that way for others to see and appreciate.

Have a wonderful weekend,
    Thank you, Thomas. I did have to look up the word "succinct" in the dictionary, as it was the first time I'd ever heard it! LOL My vocabulary has increased immensely since coming onboard with IPIU. Which does just go to prove your original statement that "hard work and dedication are their own reward". Eureka!!

Bob do you know where in California they are looking for people regarding Executive Protection? Any help would be greatly appreciated. The information on this site is great.

How do u upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Carol J Orazem
    How do u upgrade?
    By "upgrade", I'm assuming you mean upgrading your forum status. You'll find your answers here: http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Tom...

Quote Originally Posted by Carol J Orazem
    How do u upgrade?
    If you have general questions and cannot locate the proper topic or forum, please post your question in your Introduction Topic where the trainers and other moderators can guide you.

And another thing, Carol....WELCOME! Must have missed your introduction. With your experience, I'm sure you'll be able to add a lot of knowledge for all of us.

Tom...