Thread: You all have the patience of angels for all of us who are navigating the forums.

I want to make a comment here. I have enjoyed just wandering around this web site. You know help is only a click of the keyboard away. I am new to this and am still crawling!
    I also am waiting for them to upgrade me to level4, which will be any day now.

This site has information, advice, suggestions, and general how to's that are important in no matter what job you have.

I do want to thank all of you, you all have the patience of angels for all of us who are navigating the forums.

Thanks, not for the memories, but for being there to answer our questions.

Sharon

Patience is.......

difficult at times.....

But, it's easier to keep up than to catch up so I shall continue to read and post and wait.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Karen,

I remember a prayer about patience.

LORD, please give me patience, and give it to me now!

We all have pulled out our hair waiting for the good things to happen. If you need some patience, ask and we will share some with you.

Thanks Mike. I guess I'm just a bit frustrated right now. My husband sent in his paperwork almost 3 weeks ago and we are anxiously awaiting the "rest of the story"

Thanks so much for your support.

Talking

I am very pleased that we have so many here that know the Word, and are using It to ecourage others. I also need to thank this folks in this forum I have and am still learning so much especially answers to the small lingering questions that make up a huge concern. I now have an idea of what to expect as far as documents "wait time" goes. Thank you all again and special thanks to those who stay behind for the newbies like me.
    James M. Cary Jr

Talking

Sharon Hello & Welcome!

"I do want to thank all of you, you all have the patience of angels for all of us who are navigating the forums".

I shall admit I feel the same way you do.

One thing about reading the forums, I have done a little investigating on my own with some of the ideas. See I work as a loan originator. I had taken a loan app the other night. Just didn't feel like he was telling me everything. So I figure well why not check his story out. Gut feeling right! He had a judgement against him. Because of his judgement being not so long ago, it hasn't showned up on his credit yet. Just felt great to go by my gut feeling, and trusting it. Now I'm not sure whats going to happen with the loan. It will depend on the program we can get him into.

James,
    I was encouraged as well.

Hugs to all
    Barbara Compton

Talking

James,

A formal WELCOME!

Barbara Compton

Hello to all

I just want to say patience does pay off. I just received my credentials in the mail today. It felt so go now that the wait is over on that. Now it's time to get this show on the road. To all new member hang in there it will come.

Thanks to all
    darrell wainright

Talking Prayer and Being Helpful

I, too, have found it very encouraging to find so many who not just display the Word, but act on it. You see it in their posts. In this field, integrity is soo important. I really have confidence in my colleagues here.

Michael, you need to be very careful about what you pray for, you might just get it!

I personally just enjoy being here although lately its been a bit of hit and miss. That will change however. Helping others is what it is all about. My understanding of this business is that we do a lot of networking and working together on cases sometimes. We never know when we will need another person, newbie or otherwise to work with us on a project. Its good to have a trusting family environment for these times.

Mary

I cant seem to access any forums on this site. Is it that you have to pay for this access?

Carol, I have seen you post on at least 2 so you are able to access some forums It is possible you may be trying to access forums you ( and myself as well) are not able to have access to since we are not Union Members

May I suggest you go here Newcomers Do This First
    read the entire thread and follow all the links.

Also, go here Carols Link that is where Mod's and other members have answered you and you can post questions there to be answered as well

Welcome to the Family

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by Carol J Orazem
    I cant seem to access any forums on this site. Is it that you have to pay for this access?
    If you have general questions and cannot locate the proper topic or forum, please post your question in your Introduction Topic where the trainers and other moderators can guide you.

Allister Horton is offline **
    Lifetime Professional Management Member

Member Of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Welcome to something that is good;;; GOD always answer prays and always have an angel in waiting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I just wanted to add yet another thread saying WOW, all this reading was intimidating at first. But, the more I read and see how much people love what they do, it has encouraged me to take the next step to becoming an investigator. My wife was walking by as I was navigating through some of the forums, and she was mesmorized by the frequent mentioning of the word "family" Other than my family, I now feel I have another one.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Grimm
    I just wanted to add yet another thread saying WOW, all this reading was intimidating at first. But, the more I read and see how much people love what they do, it has encouraged me to take the next step to becoming an investigator. My wife was walking by as I was navigating through some of the forums, and she was mesmorized by the frequent mentioning of the word "family" Other than my family, I now feel I have another one.

Rob
    Hi Rob,

I second that. It's like a comfort zone.

Take care,

Katrina

It is great to know that if you have a question about something that there are a number of people more than ready and able to answer you and point you in the right direction in the forums!

Bob

To all,

"Patience is a virtue".

Sharon is so right in expressing her thanks to all the trainers, moderators, and other forum members who have been so "patient" with all of us who are new to the IPIU.

We all have to understand that this career field will always require patience and attention to detail. The trainers, moderators, and senior members understand this already. We are so lucky to have such quality, courteous, professional, and understanding mentors. This is a big reason why this organization is so successful.

Though it is confusing and difficult at times, I commend the way the whole IPIU process is set up. This is real, quality training!

I wish you all the best of luck.

Shawn

Sending out packages in a timely manner is also a virtue