Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Huge Paycheck to PI Trainee "Mom" saved Christmas!

1. Typically, we do not mention the names of people in the testimonial forum (unless they post the topic themselves) or the specific earnings. However, I would like to share a specific event that took place for the benefit of others.

A Private Investigator Trainee, who is a full time mom, participated in some of the Level 4 assignments. She was able to take the money that she received from the assignments and make Christmas a better time for her kids. She not only received the reward of the experience of doing the assignment, but also received the reward of joy in her home during Christmas time.

I encourage all level 4 members to take full advantage of the assignment and referral opportunities made available to them.

Smile

Now you've really whetted my appetite! Trainees getting paid? I just sent in my credit card info, so I can jump on the bandwagon! Seriously, it was nice to hear about someone obviously deserving being rewarded. Nice job to all involved!
    Fred

Thanks Kristen!!

This sure is encouraging. Also, could you or someone direct me to the appropriate area for contacting my my trainer. I e-mailed him and never got anything other than a auto reply saying he would get back to me 24 to 48 hours and its been two weeks.
    I have questions on the initial starter kit.

Have fun
    DanaHave Fun
    D

paycheck.

It is nice to see a post like this one. It just gives you more encouragement to work for the first paycheck. You do not find many places where individuals want to help other members. Thanks to all of you at IPIU for working with the newbies!!!!
    Tim Greenlee

Originally posted by Dana Bertling
    Also, could you or someone direct me to the appropriate area for contacting my my trainer.
    Your other trainers have already welcomed you and are waiting for your response in your Introduction Topic here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=13747

Re: paycheck.

Originally posted by Timothy Greenlee
    It is nice to see a post like this one. It just gives you more encouragement to work for the first paycheck. You do not find many places where individuals want to help other members. Thanks to all of you at IPIU for working with the newbies!!!!
    Thank you for your compliment.

But we do have our critics out there. IPIU has only been around for 15 years, and there are a handful of old time "professionals" that do not like our Mission Statement and have attempted to undermine our credibility by stating falsehoods and disparging remarks. And a small minority are threatened by the fact that we promote education, training, and on-the-job assignments for trainees that can lead to establishing experience for bigger and better assignments.

Then again, we have tens of thousands who have supported us and continue to sustain our mission to help others become better private investigators.
    Julia Ann Stewart
    Sr. Director of Public Relations
    International Private Investigators Union

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

But we do have our critics out there. IPIU has only been around for 15 years, and there are a handful of old time "professionals" that do not like our Mission Statement and have attempted to undermine our credibility by stating falsehoods and disparging remarks. And a small minority are threatened by the fact that we promote education, training, and on-the-job assignments for trainees that can lead to establishing experience for bigger and better assignments.
    Julia,

If it wasn't for IPIU I would've done give up on my career, I owe IPIU alot and it really makes me so angry to see others puting it down. But down inside we all know the truth and thats why where still here because we know it's not a lie or a fraud.

THANK YOU IPIU!

IPIU is a best way to legitimately get into this business. It helps us all because it gives private investigation a better reputation if we are true professionals. This is a profession to be proud of.

Thumbs up PAYCHECK

I was thrilled to read about the Mom, and her rewarding, experience with IPIU. Hopefully one day I'll get my first assignment, and be able to share it with everyone.

It is nice to see a post like this one. It gives you more encouragement to work for the first paycheck.

You do not find many places where individuals want to help other members. Thanks to all of you at IPIU for working with us trainees.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Sill; 03-11-2004 at 08:41 AM.

Smile Encouraging....

Yesterday I received my manual and test, so I will be busy getting through that for the next few days.

I just love this story, though, of how working through IPIU has made a difference in someone's life and especially Christmas for someone's children. Its inspiring!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Mary

Thumbs up

It's sure nice to read about someone doing good. I'm glad everyone had a nicer Christmas. Being a mom myself, I know how difficult things can sometimes be and a little extra can really make a difference.

Congratulations to all who have accomplished this. I hope to be on the list myself before long.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

Re: PAYCHECK

Originally posted by Gregory A Smith
    I WAS THRILLED TO READ ABOUT THE MOM,AND HER REWARDING,
    EXPERIANCE WITH IPIU, HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I'LL GET MY FRIST ASSINGMENT,AND BE ABLE TO SHAIR IT WITH EVERYONE.
    Gregory, I had to edit out the all caps in this post. This is thought of as shouting, and is hard to read. Please, don't post all caps on our forum. Thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Smile ADMIRABLE

It's great when you hear of someone doing for others.

Thumbs up paycheck

The paycheck is nice, but the feeling of getting the job done properly, and to realize, it was from your hard work and sweat, along with determination, enabled you to succeed in your quest for knowledge and complete the mission, cash is good too. Good luck in your future endeavors, Carl

I shall leave no stone unturned!
    Carl R. Isenhour, (I shall leave no stone unturned)

I agree Carl.

Job Satisfaction

The satisfaction of knowing that what you are doing is ethical and moral is one of the main things that drew me to this line of work. I look forward to being able to put those qualities into every case I work on.

Abe King

Thumbs up Question for B Ann Craig

B Ann, I was just curious to know what the all caps that you were talking about. In one of the forums you deleted out of a thread, I will not mention any names, that is not the issue, I want to be sure I will not make the same mistake. Carl.

I shall leave no stone unturned.
    Carl R. Isenhour, (I shall leave no stone unturned)

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will

Sr. Distinguished Member

Re: Question for B Ann Craig

Originally posted by Carl Isenhour
    B Ann, I was just curious to know what the all caps that you were talking about. In one of the forums you deleted out of a thread, I will not mention any names, that is not the issue, I want to be sure I will not make the same mistake. Carl.

Hi Carl,

When posting and replying to posts, we are actually practicing our report writing, as well as learning the Board software.

Report writing is key to the success of the Private Investigator. So, naturally, it makes sense to post and reply to posts in the same format that we would in submitting a report to a potential employer. All caps just isn't a good way to convey information. Some new members don't realize that and click on the Caps Lock key.

The Forum Trainers are here to direct us in correct methods.

Hope you have a great weekend.
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

I'm guilty!!

I confess (as if you didn't already know). I was using caps in the post subject area. I'll try not to do it again.

CAPS

Were you referring to someone else? What about all caps in the post subject area?

Sr. Distinguished Member

Red face You were anominous

I had no idea who was who, just the etiquette of writing. No matter where, all caps indicate shouting to get the attention, but there are other ways to do that, using the software..

Were it me, I would avoid using all caps, for the most part.... but then again.... that's me.

Enjoy the week,

Caps

Thomas,

I usually just use caps for the post subject area. But thanks for the advice.

Sr. Distinguished Member

Re: Caps

Originally posted by Debra King
    Thomas,

I usually just use caps for the post subject area. But thanks for the advice.
    Hi Debra,

That's fine, too. Its all in the perception. You are not alone by upper-casing [] the Subject line. It really depends what spin you want to put on that line.

All's well.

Hope your week is going good,

Same to you Thomas.

Kristin:

Thanks for sharing that story with us. When we're just beginning something new and have insecure confidence in ourselves, someone's success is always motivational.

Jackie
    Jacqueline White Simak
    Author: A Taste and Tour of Northeast Country Inns

Re: Question for B Ann Craig

Originally posted by Carl Isenhour

Carl, a lot of people have used all caps. When they are edited out, the body of the post is all still there. Just the change from upper case, to lower case is done.

Just don't use all small letters, or all caps. Using the right case at the right times, makes the reading more understandable. Makes it more impressive, and is easier to read.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Debra, all caps in the subject isn't as bad. Although, it could lead to all caps in the post, if you forget to click off the all caps key.

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Thanks

B. Ann,

Thank you for the advice. Have a nice day!!

Hi everyone,

It is very encouraging to see so many people come together and help one another to get ahead in this career. I am proud to be a part of it and I think it is wonderful about the mother and what she was able to accomplish for her children with her first paycheck. I do have a question when it comes to the assignments and I hope this is the right place to ask it. Do you think a person can easily get enough assignments to put in 30 plus hours a week? And how soon after you pass the test, do you get assignments?
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.
    melanie

I don't know the answer to that one Melanie, but I would like to get a response from one of the members.

I would like to know the answer to that too... I sent my test on Monday, and it's been a week now, and I cannot wait to get started.

Melanie, that would all depend on who you work for. Most members start out slow, and keep their jobs, and do their PI work part time. After they have enough experence they can go full time. I hope this helps. Good luck in all you do.

Thank you, B Ann... That does help...
    melanie

Melanie, you are very welcome.

So is there anyone out there that's had a fast start?

Eloisa Mooney is offline Certified

Distinguished Member:
    Regarding Paycheck:

Getting paid for something that has our passion and our love. It don't seem right! Ha,, makes you feel like someone may come up from behind you and take the check away from you. Now I can relate to all the stories I hear of people (mostly celebrities) who say they can't believe they get to do what they love and get paid for it. Amazing.

That is so true, to be able to do something you like and/or love and get paid to do it.
    Sylvia Gibbs

Smile

I'm new to the IPIU family, and it's nice to know that YOU CAN GET PAID!

Great testimony. I should be an encouragement to all trainees. I Know it has encouraged me. Thanks for the story

Thumbs up Inspirational

I LOVE THIS STORY.

Julie Mercer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast