Thread: Is your Password ON HOLD???

Is your Password ON HOLD???

Is your Password ON HOLD???

If you find your password access is no longer giving you certain privileges that you had before, it may be because we have placed your access ON HOLD.

Why? Because we require at all times that you have a working email box that we can deliver important announcements to. If our email is returned to us - then your access goes on hold.

Reasons why our email may be returned to us by your email box, includes:

1) Your email box may be filled and can no longer receive any more messages;

2) Your email box may have been inactive for 3-6 months and is now closed;

3) If you pay for an email box, including AOL, then perhaps your over-due bill has closed down your email box;

4) Your email provider may have installed a BLOCK on our email messages. You need to UNblock our emails;

5) You may have mistakenly tagged our emails as SPAM. If you have, then we need to close down your access here. SPAM is unapproved email. We do not send out SPAM.

6) You may have more than one email account and you forgot that we are using your old email.

WHATEVER the reason - you need to make sure and test your email box is working.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Send an email from a WORKING email box and ask that your hold be lifted by clicking here:
    https://www.ipiu.org/forums/sendmessage.php

If you are a union member, then include the following in your email request:

a) The last four numbers of your SS number
    b) The last 4 digits of your driver's license number
    c) The expiration date of your IPIU Photo Credentials
    d) Your mother's maiden name (last name only)

Cheers,
    Technical Support
    Administrator

Unhappy

I seem to be having problems with the consistancy of receiving and sending emails to ipiu, yet I haven't changed anything. Any suggestions? I don't have problems sending and receiving outside of ipiu.
    Lori

Originally posted by Lori Carr
    I seem to be having problems with the consistancy of receiving and sending emails to ipiu, yet I haven't changed anything. Any suggestions? I don't have problems sending and receiving outside of ipiu.
    Lori
    There is an update.

Anyone using Road Runner as an email provider (such as @rr.com ) will not receive emails from IPIU. We are working this out with RoadRunner, but it may take sometime.

We endorse www.yahoo.com as the premier lifetime free email provider. If a member changes from RoadRunner to another internet provider later on (such as satelite or AOL or anything), then they lose their RoadRunner email account to. Having a lifetime Yahoo email account will always preserve your email.
    Julia Ann Stewart
    Sr. Director of Public Relations
    International Private Investigators Union

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

Roadrunner email boxes seem to be working now.

Just make sure you check your assigned email box and do not let it fill up.

Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

Member since 2003:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I have read on here, and for the life of me can ont find it. all the numbers to IPIU with e-mail addresses as well. Can someone please help me.
    Karen McQuilken

Badge# 7016

Originally posted by Karen McQuilken
    I have read on here, and for the life of me can ont find it. all the numbers to IPIU with e-mail addresses as well. Can someone please help me.
    Hi Karen

Go to IPIU's main page at www.ipiu.org and you should see a link on the left side that reads Contact IPIU. Click on it, and you should find what you are looking for.

Donna Coleman-- is offline *
    Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 - 2008 Member of:
    Hi, I have a road runner account and a yahoo account I guess I should change my email adress quick until the problem is worked out with road runner

Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

Member since 2003:
    Hi Kimberly- Thanks for the info. I knew I had seen it, and it was in a familiar place. I just printed it.
    Karen McQuilken

Badge# 7016

Hello,
    And thank-you for the information, I will also change my e-mail address to my Yahoo address.
    Thanks again.
    Alfonso Pelote, Case Examiner Badge # 7092

I have not received many emails either. My account has been active for years. So you may not be in that catagory by youself?

I too am still having trouble getting into the forums. I called last week and had to have it changed. I tried to get on today and I had to reset the whole thing again. Why does this keep happening. I know my email addresses are fine because I recieve my email, and why is it that every time I eamil support no one every gets back to me? I am really aggravated by this.