Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Got My Identification Card!!!

Talking Got my badge!

WELL! WELL! I got my badge, Now I need to get my test booklet, and take my test. I guess I will be official then. I will also have to get the fancy badge and wallet.

you mean you got your photo id?

Hey I too received my IPIU ID last week!!! I received a coupon for $50 off to order a badge, but it expires like really soon. I am confused though about being able to order my badge before I have received my manual and have taken tests. At what point CAN I start taking assigments??

HELP!!!

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Falzon
    Hey I too received my IPIU ID last week!!! I received a coupon for $50 off to order a badge, but it expires like really soon. I am confused though about being able to order my badge before I have received my manual and have taken tests. At what point CAN I start taking assigments??

HELP!!!
    Angie, I am glad to hear that you have received your ID card. As far as you questions:

Please ask this question by posting it in your Introduction Topic where the trainers can better direct your inquiry to the existing titled topics that answer your question.

Good luck in all you do.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

Thumbs up Cynthia Keating

I have received my ID as well, and I am awaiting my badge and manual. I can't wait to get started.
    I sincerely appreciate all IPIU has done to help me achieve my goals![SIZE=4]Congratulations to all new "Card Carrying Members"![/SIZE]

David. I am happy for you!!! How long did that process take you? Im just starting out and im very excited!!

Michael A Jones is offline *** Certified
    Private Investigator Member
    Licensed Bailbondsman
    What does the badge look like? I just sent in my prints and photos and i know the badge is two steps away but I a little excited!!!!!

Congratulations David,
    That is great, I now the feeling because I am waiting for mine to come in the mail as well! Good Luck and have a unforgettable experience!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3