Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Got My Identification Card!!!

Thumbs up • Great To Hear It Barbara •

Congratulations!!

I'm so happy to hear that you got your ID credentials!!!

Still waiting on mine, but it should be soon!!!

Keep smiling!!

Credentials!

To all who have recently received their credentials: Good luck and best wishes for a sucessful career.

(And you thought your ID cards would never arrive).

Fred

Barbara,
    I am happy to hear (see) that you received your ID. The next step is the manual and test I beleive that will be the last of our waiting.
    I have just returned my test (3/2/04) and waiting for the last time I hope.
    Once again CONGRATULATIONS!
    Gilberto Rodriguez Sr.

Good luck on the test. My credentials will be arriving early next week. My paperwork has been processed. Stay in touch on how well you did on your test.

Anticipation

Talking

Thanks to all for the photo advice.
    Walgreens, in/out $8.50
    Bob

Jeanie,
    It appears that we are waiting within the same time frame.
    Sent my stuff last Friday. Lets race.
    Bob

Re: Got My Identification Card!!!

David,

That is really great news......good for you! I better do a little more research because I thought that the ID card was our badge. According to your thread, you stated that you got your ID and now waiting for your badge. I better do some back tracking and look into this, I thought we only get one photo ID not two. Now that explains why we have to turn in two photo's.....duh! I was wondering what the other photo was for, I thought they were using one to keep on file for their record. Oh well, that's the whole point of these Forums, is to learn as you go. Right! Have a good day.
    Last edited by Debbie Richardson; 03-02-2004 at 03:32 PM.

Thumbs up • The Race Begins •

Great idea Robert!!

The gate is open. Though when either one of us obtains the credentials . . . I admit I'll have to stop the adrenaline from flowing. . . . !!!

Have a great day!

Jeanie

Thumbs up Congratulations to all!

I want to say "Congratulations" to all of you that have gotten your ID or Badge. I'm almost there and I envy the ones that have completed that step. Good Job!!!! Have a great day all.
    Debbie Richardson
    Private Investigator Trainee

Thumbs up Congradulations

Well I just wanted to say congradulations. I received my photo credentials last week and sent out the Code of Ethics and badge an wallet forms out the same day. So once again patients is a verture. Cant wait for my test and badge to come..........

Thank You
    Jason Rego

Talking

Jeanie,

Racing is a good way to burn up some of that adrenalin.
    By the way, recieved notification that my IPIU training manual was shipped today. should arrive in a couple of days. Catch-up
    Bob

Congratulations to all!!!

I have received my photo and I am now awaiting the arrival of my training manuel. As stated before patience is a virtue.... for those that still need to take a photo, I took my picture at a photo booth in the mall.. very inexpensive.. I believe I paid about $4 if not less. Good luck to all
    Daphane Davis

Arrow •Just Love A Challenge •

Congratulations Debbie on your new ID arrival!!!

And Robert, you are definitely on a roll. How exciting about your notification!!

Please keep us informed as soon as you receive your manual.

You've certainly got my competitive juices flowing!!

Terrific!!

Its alright

Hey Angela everything will be alright. This a long process, but the wait is well worth it, I have a really good friend of mine that is a F.B.I. Special Agent he says its well worth the wait, there ar so many different fields to choose from once it starts, you will never see the end, the skys the limit, but you got to have patience, trust me, I had my F.B.I. friend check out everything with the IPIU and ssid everything is perfectly lugit, so take care, wish the best for you. And If you need someone to just talk with, please feel free to E-Mail me ok. Sincerely William K. McManama

Thumbs up

It's really great to see all of you in the same time frame as me. I just sent my Badge information (prices from $50-90) along with my Code Of Ethics, and the next step i'm told is the training manual. I used my digital camera for my photos and just printed them in the size of 2"x2"best photo paper....worked perfect. It let me also take a ton of pics, ya know...just to pick the best one, LOL When I got it back in the mail all I could say was "Excellent".....in my best Mr. Burns voice from the Simpsons!
    I wish the folks who have gone through these steps would take a look back at the newbies like Daphane Davis, Robert G. Paluch, James Cary Jr, ...and myself... and let us know the best information on time frames. I really don't know when I will be actually "WORKING"...and the question sometimes gets side-stepped. I have an eBay business now and I am ready to go full time into PI work. If today is Wednesday March 03,2004 what would you say to someone with this question?
    Warm Thanks!
    Mike Warren
    Everett, Wa

Talking ID

Congrats on getting your stuff, I can't wait to get to that point,
    in my training.

Angry

Hey jeanie,
    Run,run,run, as fast as you can. Right now I'm just chasing myself. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
    Thank God for these Forums, otherwise AAARRRGH.
    Bob

Unhappy

I'm sorry for being slack on this but,

Welcome New Commers!!!!! Yes it will happen. I had gotten into really reading the post (wealth of information) plus I had gotten a book that I Highly recommend! "The complete Idiot's guide to Private Investigation". I can't wait to hear you all say "I got it in the mail today!"

Welcome again
    Barbara Compton

Originally posted by Mike Warren
    It's really great to see all of you in the same time frame as me. I just sent my Badge information (prices from $50-90) along with my Code Of Ethics, and the next step i'm told is the training manual. I used my digital camera for my photos and just printed them in the size of 2"x2"best photo paper....worked perfect. It let me also take a ton of pics, ya know...just to pick the best one, LOL When I got it back in the mail all I could say was "Excellent".....in my best Mr. Burns voice from the Simpsons!
    I wish the folks who have gone through these steps would take a look back at the newbies like Daphane Davis, Robert G. Paluch, James Cary Jr, ...and myself... and let us know the best information on time frames. I really don't know when I will be actually "WORKING"...and the question sometimes gets side-stepped. I have an eBay business now and I am ready to go full time into PI work. If today is Wednesday March 03,2004 what would you say to someone with this question?
    Warm Thanks!
    Mike Warren
    Everett, Wa
    Bob

Mike,
    Yes, the question always seems to get side stepped. We read about everyone being in anticipation of all that's to come. Paperwork, ID's, Badges, COE, etc. I'm waiting to read about someone that started working; is working; how long it took.
    Hate to be skeptical, but I'd like tohear about someone in a similar situation, georaphical, age, education, etc. It's seems as though we get all this accomplished and then drop off the planet.
    Bob

Encouragement

Robert and all:

I just read this inspirational post on another forum. Actualy, there is a lot of inspiration in the Testimonial Forum.

Check this out!

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=14040

There has to be a reason why people like B.Ann Craig, et al, are still around after all this time.

Best wishes to you!

Mary

I received my photo credentials today, sent my order for wallet/badge and case examiner work sheet back today. Hopefully soon I will get some assignments and some hands on experience. It would be great to work with an experienced PI.

Joe Krause

Congrats & Good Luck

It is truly a great feeling... Good luck on your journey Joseph.

Congrats. I received my credentials today. I'm signing my COE and sending back tomorrow. Then, all I have to do is wait for my training manual. Can't wait!

Hay Ho congrats to everyone who got there credentials. just wanted to say got mine also, now i'm doing the other paper work so i can be on my way to becomming a good pi. thanks to all and have a good day or night.

i just got my id card in the mail and i sent out my code of ethics agreement, and ordered my wallet and badge

I Am Very Excited I Received My Id On Mon 5/24/04. When I Recieved It I Was Jumping With Joy. Now My Challenge Is To Get Thru The Forums And Georgia Licensening.

Congrats To All Those Who Have Gone This Far And Good Luck.

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Yieppphiiieee... I got my photo credentials last week as well. I must say that IPIU works fast... I wished I could say the same for myself I am the hold up on this end (not because it is my wishes but...)
    I want to send my badge order out at the same time, so hopefully end of this week...yeahhhh

Congrats to everybody that received their credentials

• Congrats Petra •

Congratulations!! for receiving your photo credentials!!!

Jeanie

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Jeanie,
    Thank you. It is so exciting. I finally know what I want to be when I grow up. I hope they all don't back out when they see my resume...lol... The only thing I wish for is, that I would have done this a lot sooner. See you around.

Congratulations to all who have recieved their id's and everything, I was excited when I recieved mine. I have ordered my business cards as well still waiting on them. Good luck to everyone.

When?

At least 3 times I have read in this thread someone asking the time frame to receive the ID Card? I haven't seen where anyone has replied. Does anyone Know?

Congratulations, I cant wait till i get all my stuff!!

Just a HUGE Congrats to all of you who are moving so positively through the IPIU steps to success! I myself received my ID card a couple of weeks ago, and much to my exciitement, I received by Notebook and testing material a few days ago. YEAH! Stay up on cruising the forums and researching them, fabulous information and great help from the staff. I wish I had more time!! Have a great new week. Deborah

I am waiting to receive my badge in the mail. It is taking a long time for me. How long did you wait to recieve yours in the mail? After we recieve it do we have to take some type of test? I am excited for you and I cannot wait to recieve mine. I am still trying to figure out this website.
    Good Luck!
    Rachel

Time is money.....:)

Hey Rachel;

I have not received my badge, as of yet either. However, I am not expecting it for a couple of weeks, at least. I know in one of the many forums, they have an approximate timeline break down of mailing and receiving your info and goods. Yes, there is a test, it comes with the notebook. Lots of great information in there.

Spend some time cruisin the forums it really is a lesson it itself. Just a friendly note, start yourself a notebook and keep some notes, regularly. Practice makes perfect.

Good luck, Deborah

Cool ID Card / Test

Hey! How is everyone? I was expecting my test booklet first, and then my card once I passed the test, but i guess it works a little different. Once we get our ID, that dosn't allow us to start working, until we pass our test! right! It sure is taking a long time for me to get my book. I'm going to call to check on it tomorrow. Any help

Congratulations!

Best wishes to those who has received their badge and ID! I am waiting for mine to come back. This is so exciting! I can't wait to post when I receive it.
    Way to go!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting my ID too as well as my test results. The waiting is hard, but so worth it and I find so many people in the same boat each time I visit the forums. We should all be hitting Level 4 within a month or so of each other it seems, see you there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast