Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Got My Identification Card!!!

Talking Got My Identification Card!!!

Yay!! I got my ID card today. Signed my Ethics Agreement, ordered my badge and wallet. I'm on my way!!! Can't wait for my test and manual. Hurray for me!!!
    Dave Fowler
    Badge #6847

David,

I am very proud of your accomplishments. I knew you had it in you. As for me I recently sent off my CWR and fingerprints. So here in a couple of weeks I will be where you are right now. I wish you luck in the rest of the process. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Kisha Drill
    Badge Number 6988

Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum Member
    Congratulations David.

I'm glad things are starting to roll for you.

(I performed some minor editing to your post to get the color and font to work.)

Red face Re: Got My Identification Card!!!

Originally posted by David Fowler
    Yay!! I got my ID card today. Signed my Ethics Agreement, ordered my badge and wallet. I'm on my way!!! Can't wait for my test and manual. Hurray for me!!!
    Too cool dude! You are so excited you are making me crazy. I'm so happy for you and I hope to be in your shoes soon.
    Keep the faith baby.
    Angela Virgo

David,

CONGRATS !!!!

I remember how excited I was when I received my photo I.D.

You're almost there, see you at Level 4

Thumbs up

Congratulations! Best of luck with your new career.
    I know your goals feel even closer to being within reach.

Good Luck!!!
    Nicholas R Keith

Talking Thank you all

Thanks to all of you
    and a special thank you to Kanda for your special help

You guys are great! I knew when I signed up that this was going to be an interesting and challenging choice, but I never knew that I would get to interact with such a great group of people. I am pleased and surprised every time I check my email at the thoughtful and helpful folks that I am priveledged to meet on my journey to becoming a PI. I just hope that I can continue this wonderful tradition of help and praise. Thanks again.
    Dave Fowler
    Badge #6847

Just keep up the good work and enthusiasm and you will all be at level 4 before you know it. I know you will.

Congrats again, David! I'm looking forward to tracing your steps and can't wait until I'm in your shoes!

Talking YEAH BOY!!

Congratulations David,

I can't wait to be in your shoes. I mailed my photo, prints and CWR in 2 weeks ago. Now I wait and read the forums until my photo card arrives.

Mary
    I am grandmom's baby

Congratulations! I sent in my packet of prints, photos and CWR last Thursday, got upgraded to level 2 yesterday, and was told that my COE would most likely be mailed out this Friday. I share your excitement. I too can hardly wait!

Originally posted by Glenn N Klipp
    Congratulations! I sent in my packet of prints, photos and CWR last Thursday, got upgraded to level 2 yesterday, and was told that my COE would most likely be mailed out this Friday. I share your excitement. I too can hardly wait!
    hr

I understand somewhat. I'm geting a little peeved. I don't think this is ood bet for someone very interested in the real world of P.I. Can I speak with the founders of this org.?
    Angela Virgo

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Angela Virgo

hr

I understand somewhat. I'm geting a little peeved. I don't think this is an odd- bet for someone very interested in the real world of P.I. Can I speak with the founders of this org.?
    [/

What are the exact names of the origional IPIU founders? Are they available for comments and updates of investigation technology? Where do they reside? If approached, are they committed to well doing , ethics, ? I really don't have any references on you? GIVE ME SOME TANGIBLE E-mail . I need to know how LEGIT this program is? I do not know not, ever have been your user post.
    Let us investigate what you are "Ivestigating about ME! If in fact you are? I'm getting real tired of the chat ****!
    Whjere is your next convention"? i'll br yhrtere.
    Angela Virgo

Whoa, Angela. As the young people say, chill. Might I suggest going to the forum "Testimonials". There are some posts that involve the reputation of IPIU that you might find interesting, and might help some of the frustration that you are feeling. Also, they do have a phone number listed on the site, and I am sure they would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and address your concerns. I have found the people on these posts as well as the people with the IPIU most helpful, friendly, and encouraging.

Re: Got My Identification Card!!!

Hey Dave,

I now know how you feel, I have received my ID card. It looks so professional. I've also joined the union, and ordered my badge.

I can't wait until my manual and test arrives. Well we're one step closer to reaching level 4.

Mary
    Last edited by Mary Louise Campbell -; 10-30-2003 at 09:15 AM.
    I am grandmom's baby

Angela,

I am sorry that you seem to be so frustrated right now. I am sure that if you read what Glenn has suggested you will find yourself more at ease. If not, feel free to address your concerns in a polite manner and if you still feel as though you are not getting enough help call the number listed on the first page. I do hope that you are able to get the answers you are looking for. Have a good Halloween!
    Kisha Drill
    Badge Number 6988

Mary,

Congrats!!! I am so proud of you. See it didn't take that long. Doesn't it feel good to finally have your ID card? I am at the same point as you are. I mailed my COE on Monday. Good luck with the rest of your process, and we will see each other soon at level 4. Have a good Halloween.
    Kisha Drill
    Badge Number 6988

David, Mary

I also have my I.D. card and waiting for the badge and manual. Going hand in hand towards #4.

Angela,

Be patient. You will join us soon at #4

Dragos
    Last edited by Dragos Sfinteanu; 03-04-2004 at 06:08 PM.

Congrats. That makes me more excited for when I receive my information. Good Luck to you.....

Trenell Blanks is offline **
    Former Moderator:

Distinguished Member:
    Prior Union Member 2006 - 2007

Cool Dave!
    Hey, how long did it take you receive your I.D. card after you sent in your prints? Did you send back your prints priority? That's the step I'm at now--waiting for my I.D. card.
    Trenell Blanks

Donna Coleman-- is offline *
    Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigator Forum Member

2004 - 2008 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up

Congradulations David and best of luck!!

Tanya Wyche is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Congrats David. I am following ever so slowly in your footsteps.
    Tanya Wyche

Wink

That's so cool. Keep upnthe great work! [COLOR=teal]
    Angela Virgo

congrats congrats you're the man!!!!!
    Samad Lemle

Hello David,

May I ask how long did it take you from start to this point? I myself sent my package back with prints and photos abut 5 days ago. So i'm just trying to get a little ideal.. I know things change from state to state.

Thanks in advance.

SAVAGE
    the daytime may be yours, BUT THE NIGHT BELONGS TO ME

SAVAGE

Smile

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on the forums and I've been reading through as many comments/questions as I can. I would also like to celebrate the fact that I have received my ID card and COE. I will be mailing my packet back in the next week or so.

Welcome

Hello Daphane,

I would like to wish you a "Happy celebration" and offer you a friendly advice: since your successful way to become a PI starts in the forums, read and post, and read and post again, as much as you are able to do this.

Good Luck!

Re: Welcome

Originally posted by Dragos Sfinteanu
    Hello Daphane,

I would like to wish you a "Happy celebration" and offer you a friendly advice: since your successful way to become a PI starts in the forums, read and post, and read and post again, as much as you are able to do this.

Good Luck!

Hi Daphane. It's good to have you here. You have picked the greatest spot to be in. Good luck in your search for all the answers.
    Angela Virgo

I'd first like to congratulate David and Daphane on their accoplishments and wish your entire process as speedingly as possible. Next I have two questions 1) can anyone say how much the badge and wallet set cost? and 2) where can I get my photos taken ? I thank any one for any input.
    James M. Cary Jr

Hi James,

I went to take my photos @ Wal-Greens. I advised them that I needed to take a Passport photo (recommended in one of our forums) & for $8.00 including tax in NC, I received my photos w/in 15 minutes. Good Luck

Cha'Reatha
    Cha'Reatha L. Givens
    Seek & You Shall Find..
    Private Investigator/Case Examiner
    Badge#6841

Hi James,

You can also have your photo's taken at Kinkos. They will do a pretty good job. Just make sure that you have the picture sized according to the Photo requirements in your IPIU packet.

Willie Williams

Thumbs up

CONGRAT'S

Hey David, Congrat's.

I remember the day mine came in the mail, hang in there it takes time to get everything but it's sure worth the wait. Think of It as being on the field doing an undercover job, it takes time to get all the fact's to close the case so hang in there. I'm still waiting on my test manual,they should be here anyday now

Take care and good luck future PI,

David Ildefonso

Hello all Mary and Dave

The future is looking great. I to just got my credentials and code in the mail and have sent them off. This was a great feeling. We are almost there. Next step level four than to work.
    darrell wainright

I have also received my ID card. Thirty-three days is what it took for me.
    Gilberto Rodriguez Sr.

Originally posted by ChaReatha Givens
    Hi James,

I went to take my photos @ Wal-Greens. I advised them that I needed to take a Passport photo (recommended in one of our forums) & for $8.00 including tax in NC, I received my photos w/in 15 minutes. Good Luck

Cha'Reatha

Thank you. I love this site.
    James M. Cary Jr

I went to CVS Pharmacy and they can digitally produce a proof sheet with many different sizes of photos on it. Takes about 10 minutes.

Good luck everybody!

Thanks Brian I'll look into all of the above and see which I like best.
    James M. Cary Jr

Waiting for ID card too !!

To everyone who is waiting for or who has recently received their ID credentials!!

I'm playing the . . . waiting . . . and . . . reading game right now too!!

Yesterday, I sent my CWC, Fingerprint Card, Photos, Assignment Profile and the Skill Assessment Form, and I intently await the receipt of my ID card and COE in the mail!!!!

Sometimes the waiting can be harrowing, but it is awesome to be able to learn SO much while you wait. Not to mention getting to know such an accommodating group of people!!!

James, the other members have given you great advice. There is also an incredible amount of information on where to get your photos taken here: Photo & Credential Questions Forum.

It helped me tremendously, for I was trying to be frugal; as the highly available Kinko’s seemed accessible, but rather expensive for just a couple of photos.

I opted to have one taken digitally at home and then just resized it to the correct format in my computer. The IPIU members gave me this idea, so I saved $12.00!!

Best to everyone in the Quest for the ID!!!!
    Last edited by Jeanie Schraeder -; 02-24-2004 at 06:35 PM.

Talking Woo Hoo!

I have recieved my ID credentials!! I should be sending out the paper work today. (waiting to see about a camera)
    When I recieved it, I was like WooHoo! The problem is, I had someone in the vehicle with me who doesn't know what I'm doing. So it was kind of tough to hide the excitement. She made the statement alot of people do, "did you get all bills again". I said "Yes". Then looked at me weird because I had a smile on my face. LOL.

Can't wait to get started
    Barbara Compton

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast