Thread: What A Relief to find the International Private Investigators Union!

Arrow What A Relief to find the International Private Investigators Union!

I just want to take this time to thank everyone involved in the International Private Investigators Union IPIU community for helping me get my foot in the door. Because of this community and the many people involved within this community I now have a vast window of possibilities and opportunities. I want to say what a relief it is that I was able to locate and find this place and have the support from everyone. Now there are many doors open and I can have a great career now, instead of working in the dead end jobs that I was working in. Thanks everyone.
    Robert Smith

Special Investigator:
    US Investigations Services

Distinguished Member: Private Investigators Forum
    Robert,

First of all, welcome. I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I too feel the same way you do. It is nice to have something other then the "normal" jobs to look forward too. I think the possibilities are endless. Good luck on your quest!

Craig

Moderator:
    (On Leave of Absence)

Private Investigators Forums
    Robert,

You Sound Happy Good!
    Yes IPIU did open alot of doors, and I'm grateful as well for all the opportunties that there are here.
    As you advance to the higher Levels more opportunties will be presented to you, take advantage of them and learn from them all. This is preparing you for all the exciting assigments that will becoming your way! Just keep reading, reading and reading the rewards are not too far off.
    Good Luck and take care
    Elizabeth Black
    Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Good to hear Craig and Robert...

I have just gotten through 2 doors and looking forward to the rest...

IPIU and its staff here do a great job of passing on important information to all its members...

I would also like to say, THANK YOU...

Thanks Frank,

I look forward to any help or advise that we may be able to help each other with in the future.
    Robert Smith

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Reliance on each other

We all rely on each other in the family. There is always someone available to help out. That's one of the great things about the IPIU.
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

William Brassfield is offline Moderator::
    (On Leave of Absence)

Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Member since 2002
    Robert;
    I couldn't agree more, this is a great place to be, and I share your feelings completly.

Keep up the good work!
    Will Brassfield

Where there's a will, there's a way......and I'm Will

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Visit our New Bookstore: www.privateinvestigators.cc

Hi Robert,

Yes, finding IPIU was like finding a hidden treasure. A little over a year ago, I never in my wildest dreams imagined that such an opportunity existed. I, too, felt rescurd by IPIU!

And many thanks to all of the agencies and law firms who are willing to offer on-the-job training!

Great News Robert!

Robert,

Your words are filled with genuine enthusiasm which, I hope, will become contagious. You've passed the goal line while many of your peers are running just behind or alongside you. Doors haven't opened for me in the PI area as yet but I know my time will come. In the interim, I retain a high regard for the IPIU organization, staff, training and resources. It has been quite a unique and rewarding experience for me. It is also a great place to learn, grow and pursue your dreams. Every possible success!
    MT

God's promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.

I just wanted to let everyone know that responded to me here, that I have finally received my picture ID and have sent off for my wallet and badge. I am really very excited now, because I feel that I am just so close to actually begining to get started very soon. In the mean time though, I will wait, patiently, the opportunity is coming soon, and I know that, but I also wanted to thank everyone here for giving me assistance on any and all areas that I have posted and needed answers to. All of you guys and gals have been very helpful and I am very appreciative of all of you for that. Hopefully we can still all continue to come together and help each other in the same ways that you guys and gals have helped me.

Thanks to all
    Robert Smith

Fabulous News!

Originally posted by Robert Smith
    I just wanted to let everyone know that responded to me here, that I have finally received my picture ID and have sent off for my wallet and badge. Hopefully we can still all continue to come together and help each other in the same ways that you guys and gals have helped me.Thanks to all
    Fantastic News Robert! Way to Go!
    I guess in many ways a picture can be worth more than a thousand words! You are now official! Congratulations.

I haven't contributed much to the forums as yet. But you, on the other hand, have been all about the place lending a hand to all. It's been wonderful to benefit from the valuable information you've exchanged with others. So, thank you. Don't forget us as you go about the PI field accomplishing great things. I don't drink but my friends and I will dance a little jig in your honor.

Hi Robert,

Congratulations on receiveing your ID. Just wait until you receive your badge, it is awesome. I wish you the best of luck!
    Zoraya Marroquin
    Badge #5604

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Fantastic!

Originally posted by Robert Smith
    I just wanted to let everyone know that responded to me here, that I have finally received my picture ID and have sent off for my wallet and badge.
    That is good news! I just went through that myself and I know how exciting it is. My badge is due sometime in August.
    I also wanted to thank everyone here for giving me assistance on any and all areas that I have posted and needed answers to. All of you guys and gals have been very helpful. Hopefully we can still all continue to come together and help each other in the same ways that you guys and gals have helped me. Thanks to all
    You are 100% correct. We're family (even though "extended") and that is our strength. We continue to help as needed, and some very strong friendships are born here. You are part of this family, and you will be helping others as you move forward in knowledge and experience.

All the very best. Don't forget to let us know when your badge arrives,
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

Hello Robert:

I understand how you feel. I am feeling the same way.
    I know particularlary as a newcomer, it's always great to have answers and guidance at our fingertips.
    Long and short... I am HAPPY for you also.
    I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the boards.
    Have a GREAT day Robert!
    Sara E. Pickett

Yeah. I am so happy. I have just completed and returned my exam today. Now I know that the time is drawing near for me to start my dream job. I guess now all I have to do is just wait patiently and keep myself busy and relaxed.
    Robert Smith

Hi Robert, that's awesome. I know exactly how you feel, as many of us do. I definitely share your enthusiasm. I just ordered my badge and sent in the COE last week, waiting on the test and manual to arrive next. Feels great to be making good progress. Soon we'll be working on interesting assignments, yahoooo.

Kathie

Robert,

Congrats your enthusiasm is contagious and is one of the traits of this organiztion that makes it what it is. A great place to learn, grow, and gain the experience we need to suceed.

Good luck and best wishes.

Yolanda Quizhpi Guest

Wink

Hello Robert,

I see you are from Texas. Glad you mentioned Patience, one of our best ingredients here at IPIU. I know the feeling. And one would have to be there to know and understand it.

Good Luck in your career.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Robert,

That is the way I feel. Doors are opened and the peopel and oportunities are there.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Cool

I am so excited to be starting this new route in my life. It is wonderful to be talking to all of you who are following the same path.

Cool

I am still new to this too! Reading and commenting is helping me I am not big on commenting I never was not in school or anything not big on public speaking! I really need to work on that! but in here noone makes you feel inadequite when you dont know everything!

That is what we are in here for to learn and read and learn. I cannot wait for my first assignment! I want to get started as soon as possble! I guess I havent done enough reading yet!!

Off I go......

Thanks everyone!!
    Karleen

Karleen,

No one here is judgmental. Do your best, practice often, read the great advice in the forums, and ask for help if you need it.

We are happy to have you here among us, so have some fun.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

I think I have figured it out!!!! The reason we are all so impatient is because we read alll these great posts and we keep getting more and more excited!!!! I just sent in my envelope with my prints etc., patiently waiting for my next one. This family is great!!!!! Have a good one, I am off to read.

Jeff Shipley

Jeff,

I am glad you figured it out. The reading and commenting is a great way to invest your time while waiting for the paperwork to go through.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Patience is something I find hard to have, I want things now but I know I have to wait,so I stay busy by going to school and holding 2 full time jobs. I guess I was hoping I could use the schooling I already have toward this field,but it doesn;t look like it. Will just have to wait alittle longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Smith
    I just want to take this time to thank everyone involved in the IPIU community for helping me get my foot in the door. Because of this community and the many people involved within this community I now have a vast window of possibilities and opportunities. I want to say what a relief it is that I was able to locate and find this place and have the support from everyone. Now there are many doors open and I can have a great career now, instead of working in the dead end jobs that I was working in. Thanks everyone.
    Robert,

I agree with you about IPIU & wanted to say hi to a fellow Robert Smith

Bob

Great job, I hope to follow in the same path.

Jacob F McRae is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Agency Member of:
    Thank you Robert, Because I feel the same way. That this is a great place to learn and grow. And i am so looking forward to it too.

Jerome O Isaac-- is offline Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

2007 Honorary Ambassador of Good Will
    Greetings Robert, this is good new to hear about IPIU being the starting point for your career and thanls for sharing your testimonial here with us.

Congratulations, and I; wish you all the best on the road ahead.

Have a great day.

James Bone is offline ***
    Licensed Private Investigator

2006 - 2011 Professional Member of:
    I agree. I found IPIU a couple of years ago and am still amazed how much information is here and how eager to help someone everybody here is. Great job and great people.

Hello Robert, I am new to IPIU and iam looking forward to get my foot in the door.
    Congratulations and Good Luck

Judith Allen - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up

Robert,
    I look forward to getting to the point where you are now. I also am tired of dead end jobs. Your words give me some hope as a newcomer.

Thanks,

Judy

Quote Originally Posted by James Bone
    I agree. I found IPIU a couple of years ago and am still amazed how much information is here and how eager to help someone everybody here is. Great job and great people.
    James,

I think that was my quote a few years ago.

Actually, it does match my sentiments.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718