Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FREE Credit Report ONLINE, + Credit Score

FREE Credit Report ONLINE, + Credit Score

Astounding new service never before offered!

Now you can see your complete credit report online from ALL of the major national credit bureaus in one report, PLUS your individual CREDIT SCORE that (up to now) has never before been made available to the public!

Why your Credit Score?

Because although you may have good credit, you may be turned down because your Credit Score is too low. This new service also explains in a Custom Description what you can do to RAISE your Credit Score.

Or, if you think you have bad credit, you may see that your Credit Score is HIGH! Why? Because bad credit, or no credit, or little credit, may get you a higher Credit Score.

What is a Credit Score?
    Simply this: When you apply for credit, they see your credit report and they see your Credit Score. Granting approval is done ONLY with the Credit Score 99% of the time, because it is automated.

Another factor: Why would a higher Credit Score get you a lower interest rate? Answer: Lower Credit Scores pay higher interest!

Read MORE free details, or get your report NOW by clicking on the following special discounted link:

CLICK HERE to Read FREE Details

INSIDE TIP:

When going to the above discount link, click on the item titled 3 Bureau Instant Online Credit Report which allows you the option to get your Credit Score for ONLY $5 more!

FREE BONUS!

News Flash:
    Today we just learned that you can ALSO get the following:

*FREE INSTANT ONLINE CREDIT REPORT!

*FREE 30 DAY TRIAL FOR DAILY CREDIT REPORTS!

(The Daily Credit Report is neat! This means they will notify you THE SAME DAY whenever your credit is looked at or has bad information posted to it or has other important items posted to your crddit report. The old method was to mail you a monthly report.)

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING PICTURE:

CCMS Buttons FCR Online Click Here Red and White

REFERENCES:
    The above special link to the endorsed company, ConsumerInfo, is owned by Experian. Experian is a leading national credit reporting agency with offices worldwide. Millions of consumers rely on Experian's credit services for their financial management needs. As part of the Experian family, ConsumerInfo.com continues to develop innovative products to help consumers better understand and manage their credit.

USEFUL TIP

Originally posted by Robert Donovan
    Astounding new service never before offered!

Hello Robert and thank you for the GREAT TIP! The importance of accurate credit information cannot be under stated since this has now become a routine part of the background checks done by potential employers! I've discovered a few errors on my credit history from time to time and some took years to resolve. Even then, the same errors occurred years later. I've used some of the online vendors who provide one time and regular reports of your credit history. But I'll check out your source as well.

Thanks again! Every continued success.
    Last edited by May K. Toney; 04-07-2003 at 09:58 PM.
    MT

God's promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.

Omar Castro is offline ** Certified

Sr. Member - Private Investigators Forum:
    Union Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Thumbs up Thanks Mr. Donovan

Sounds like a plan.

Omar

Thumbs up

Great information. Will check out that link. Thanks

Thumbs up With Planning One Can Build Credit

Several years ago, myself and my partner wanted to buy a home. Unfortunately, we needed to clear up some credit problems first. We began our quest by grabbing our credit bureau report online from one of the credit reporting agencies who was on the web. We identified what we could clear up right away and what would take some time. Then, after a little more than a year, we started shopping for a mortgage and an interest rate!

NOTE: If you are a first time buyer and go FHA, your credit score isn't as important as you think. There are several programs out there that don't put as much weight on credit scores... and the interest rates are still fairly competitive.

Hope this helped.

Thumbs up

Robert,

Thank you for the information concerning the credit reports and
    credit score. I did go and check it out. thanks to your mention, I did find a few inaccurate claims. Needless to say I did sign up.
    so .... Thank you so much!! You may have saved me some time and tribulation down the road.
    Great work!
    Sara Pickett
    Private Investigator Trainee

Robert,

Thank you for the excellent information, have looked into this, ordered my credit report and found having all three on one report to be a fantastic tool to check the accuracy of all reports at once.

Kathie

Thanks Robert!! Great link!

Sounds good!
    Robert Smith

THANKS FOR THE INFO.
    Naomi Lani

Robert,

Thanks for the info. I was certainly surprised to see what was on my credit report when I requested the reports. .

Identity theft

It is important for all of us to have a credit report at regular intervals.

Only this week, my son and his wife have been looking for a house and were every excited at the propect of finally moving out of an apartment.

When the mortgage broker called him and commented on his wifes credit not being good at all and advised the she get a gripp.

He replied, that she was really the most level headed and credit consious between them. Not according to the credit report, he replied.

He had a copy faxed to them......someone was using her name and information and had run up thousands of dollars in debt.

She had several credit cards in collections, total disaster! She
    broke down and cried, my son told me.

They are in the process now of supplying the FBI with all pertinant
    information and proof that she did not run up these debts.

What a nightmare. You think it can never happen to you!

I guess this is another field that we PI's can look into..HUH?

Carmen
    In all your getting, get wisdom!

Yes, Carmen. It is a growing concern.

For all of us, I suggest we take full advantage of first check our own credit and credit scores of all three major supplies in the special web link posted above in this topic.

I did one for myself, then returned and did another for my husband, then my sons and daughter, and will be doing one for my parents and so on. Of course, I have to have permission to do this from my family members, because they have to provide me with an answer to a security question that only they can answer, which means I have them either here or on the phone when I am performing this request.

And already we have learned there are mistakes in some of our combined credit records and credit scores, and have taken immediate action to correct this mistakes BEFORE we apply for our next credit. Even worse is that our insurance rates and existing credit cards check our reports to predermine the rates they charge us for the next 6 months.

When my mailbox is filled with preapproved credit card offers from major banks, then I sense that my report and scores are in good order.

When my mailbox is dry of any offers (such as a recent dip in my youngest son's name), then I sense something is going on that prevents him to receive the offer. And guess what? Yes, something is up!

Yes, it will cost around $30 to print off all three major bureaus, PLUS the most important reports on the three different CREDIT SCORES which is what really determines credit worthiness. But I already know the $30 is cheaper than hiring an attorney to dispute problems after there is a major mishap. And who wants to deal with reporting anything to the FBI? I don't.

Again, here is the easy web link:

Click Here to Read FREE Details

INSIDE TIP:

When going to the above discount link, click on the item titled 3 Bureau Instant Online Credit Report which allows you the option to get your Credit Score for ONLY $5 more!
    Ann Ryan
    Director - Board of Ethics

International Private Investigators Union

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Robert,

Everything costs. This is no exception.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Amy Diffley Guest
    Thanks for the good information...this can be very useful in the future.

checking credit

Identity theft is alive and well - unfortunately. I imagine that having it happen to you is similar to the most intimate of personal violations.

Currently their are 3 major companies that do credit reports. I have noticed that the information differs slightly with each of them. Anyone know why?

A note of caution (I hope it is ok to mention this here - I am new and do not want to violate any rules): several years ago our neighborhood mail "person" was stealing our mail as she delivered our newspaper in the paper-box which was (still is) attached to our mailbox post. She would go through our mail and (among other things) fill out those preapproved blank checks we would receive from banks wanting our business. She would take all the mail from our box on random days, discarding what she didn't want. In the process bills would go unpaid -- one neighbor went without homeowners insurance for several months before realizing it. Our bank statements were taken, prompting us to open new accounts.
    My point is that we must always be aware of subtle things that could influence our credit and it is extremely important to check our credit on a regular basis!

Thanks for this new online credit report/points information site.

Pat

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to IPIU and the IPIU forums. We are happy to have you here. [Have you posted in the Introduction's Lounge yet?]

You have posed a nice question. I am not sure if there is a nice anwer. Hang around and one of our members will have the answer.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Robert,
    Thank you for such a great link. Can't wait to get my reports.

Credit Reports

I'm glad I heard about this.

I learned of inaccuracies in my report.

Thank you.

Smile Thanks Mr. Donovan

Thanks Robert for the tip. My self a well as others signed up. Now I get weekly credit alerts so that I can stay better informed on my credit score.
    Nicholas R Keith

Originally posted by Ann Marie Ryan
    Again, here is the easy web link:

INSIDE TIP:

The above web link worked very good for me, and I had all of my credit scores and history in just a few minutes.

Thank you.

William,

Great site!

They just took my money and ignored my log-on information.

I hope they treat others better than they treated me.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Originally posted by Michael Harris
    William,

Great site!

They just took my money and ignored my log-on information.

I hope they treat others better than they treated me.
    It is secured. Check you computer and open up ALL of your cookies.

After I paid with my credit card, they will ask me a series of tricky questions about my current credit information. An example may be if you are renting your home and they ask you a question about how much your mortage payment is per month, then the correct answer would be "none". If someone answers with a mortgage payment when there is no mortage payment on file, they will kill your online account and email you or refer you to a mail in certification.

The tricky questions, some true and some false, are designed to keep strangers from accessing your credit report and scores online. So be very slow and very careful.

By the way, I read in another forum about IPIU's "A-B" test, and found that a lot of smart people fail this simple test because they are reading too much into the question.

Smile I must check this out

Robert Donovan,

This sounds great and the funny thing about this is I'm in the process of obtaining information on how to clean-up my credit to get my score in a better place to keep my interest rate down in order to buy a house. What timing, I hope this is as good as I have heard.

Thanks,

Robert,

Great hook up.
    Best regards,

Geoff Gibbs
    "If I was watching you, you wouldn't know about it!"

Thumbs up So what do you really think about it?

Hi Everybody,

I just recieved a credit report while applying for a rental apartment. I noticed some items on my report that I was under the impression that they were removed. I now have to take corrective action to have them removed.

I think having a link to inform me on a regular basis is good. Now I just have to fine the time to make the connection.

If there are any first hand comments about recent experiences with the service, please let us know as soon as possible. From what I have read so far it sounds good. I'll let you know my results as soon as I recieve them.

Thanks Everybody,
    Clinton

David Copeland is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

Sponsored by:

Re: So what do you really think about it?

Originally posted by Clinton Hendricks

If there are any first hand comments about recent experiences with the service, please let us know as soon as possible.
    I used this link, paid for the service, printed off all three of my credit reports and all three of the credit scores, and found the following:

a) 2 of the 3 scores were higher and reporting a little bit better rating than one of the areas.

b) The three different credit agencies do NOT report in the same states, etc. The USA and Canada are broken up according to whichever credit agency covers that area.

c) If you live in Florida and have a good score for the Florida agency, you can still get declined if you mail in an app to an office that is located in California and uses a different agency for California. Knowing in advance what agency the creditor will use, helped me get approved easier!

d) Although one of my three agencys and scores was a little weaker than the other two, the special credit link provided in this topic allowed me to also print off the personal tips on how to improve some of my credit scores. THAT was worth the price alone!

e) As an example, I always thought that paying OFF 2-3 credit cards before paying off other credit cards actually helped my score. I was wrong. My personal report instructed me to pay down equally certain cards to where I only owed no more than 35-40% of the entire credit line (which gives me 60-65% available credit). The reasons were explained in my report.

f) My personal report also explained that the OLDEST credit cards are the BEST to keep because it shows stability, instead of hopping to the newest card and cancelling the old card. An older card can also be converted to a no-annual fee too for good customers.

g) Keeping an old savings and checking account is also a MUST for the same reasons.

Read MORE free details, or get your report NOW by clicking on the following special discounted link:

INSIDE TIP:

More later . . .

David Copeland is offline Administrator

Sponsored by:

IN ADDITION:

FREE BONUS!

News Flash:
    Today we just learned that you can ALSO get the following:

*FREE INSTANT ONLINE CREDIT REPORT!

*FREE 30 DAY TRIAL FOR DAILY CREDIT REPORTS!

(The Daily Credit Report is neat! This means they will notify you THE SAME DAY whenever your credit is looked at or has bad information posted to it or has other important items posted to your crddit report. The old method was to mail you a monthly report.)

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING PICTURE:

CCMS Buttons FCR Online Click Here Red and White

Thanks for the info David.
    Best regards,

Geoff Gibbs
    "If I was watching you, you wouldn't know about it!"

David,

You did check to see that you have to give them valid credit card information even for the Free Trial?
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Lightbulb

Hopefully I can help a little on this subject!

Patricia as to your question
    Currently their are 3 major companies that do credit reports. I have noticed that the information differs slightly with each of them. Anyone know why?
    Not all credit agencies do their Fica score the same. Some are higher than others. One thing also is people can clear their credit up themselves. But I find that working with an attorny is a faster turn around. My attorney only charged me 35.00 to send out letters. Another thing one must keep in mind. If you are looking to refinance/purchase, watch how many times you have your credit pulled. As in if you don't like the rate one co is giving you then you go to another, it gives the impression that there is something wrong.Sometimes you will be asked why so in so pulled your credit and would need to explain. (with me being in the mortgage field it tends to put up red flags for the mort brokers/bankers I have seen this many times.) Depends on the bank/mortgage co.

Email Credit Reports:
    I remember seeing some place that alot of these are , to get personal information.(I do like to write and was doing research on a book I'm presently working on ...Identity Theif) I will have to do the research again to find the websight it's on.

Hope some of this helps
    Barbara Compton

Barbara,

It looks like you have done your reasearch or had a bad experience.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Talking

Michael,
    Yes I have had a few bad experiences, but alot of the information is what I have learned from my job as a loan orginator.

Barbara Compton

Robert,
    Thanks for the info.....its good to know whats going in one's credit file and with Identity theft being a major setback, one needs to know if they're a victim.....

Good information! Glad to here that there is a way online we can check our credit if need be!

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    ok... went to the link above and somehow it didn't work for me... I gave my information and got one report (not all 3 as mentioned??) then in order to get the free trial for 30 days I had to agree to pay 79.95 after the 30 days. Then it asked me to pay 34.95 and again 24.95 to continue... what do I not understand here? Free?? If you have already checked this link out, please help me out here... should I just cancel right away, because it is not giving me what it said it would?? Thanks for helping out

I have a Question, I've been told by a few different people that medical bills are not suppost to affect your credit score. Is this true? and if it is true are you able to dispute items that appear on your credit history? I know people who would have good credit, but they have medical bills showing up on there credit score.

Jamie

Don Murphy Guest
    Anyone can go to any one of a dozen such sites and get the same information while they try to hook you into some long term deal. When someone says "free" on the internet and means it; that will be the day. Also everytime you pull a credit report it shows up, and the more times your reports are pulled the less likely you are to get credit. Activity counts against you. I would assume most ivestigators do like I do and cultivate a source for this type of information.

Any bill that you have go into "collection" will show up on your report regardless of what it was for.

Of course my feelings about credit report agencies being shady operations are just that; My feelings and not meant to make anyone appear off base.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Van Hook
    I have a Question, I've been told by a few different people that medical bills are not suppost to affect your credit score. Is this true? and if it is true are you able to dispute items that appear on your credit history? I know people who would have good credit, but they have medical bills showing up on there credit score.

Jamie
    Jamie, anything that is a slow pay, or a no pay will count on your credit score. Some kind of things have a higher count then others.

It would be nice if medical bills didn't count. A lot of people would have good credit, if they didn't count.

Yes, you can dispute items on your credit report. Sometimes they will take something off your report, by doing this.

What gets me is that a person can have good credit for years, and then become sick with a lot of medical bills, and their credit goes down the tubes.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.

To All:

This is one of the things that I need to check out and report back to you.

Some kinds of debt are Never on the credit report. I do know that if you have a security system like ADT and renege on the contract, they have no right to report you to the credit reporting agencies. I will find out who has the right and who does not have the right to report on your credit.

Some of you out there need to keep track of my promise so I get to it soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast