Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Have already completed 20 assignments!

Cool

Congrats are definitely in order for you Debra...

Yes, this is a great place and looking forward to beginning my training soon...

As far as Bounty Hunting, it is exciting at times, but very time consuming as well...

Been at it off and on for about 20 years and it does have its ups and downs as well as any profession...

Good luck in your future endeavors and looking forward to working with all the Members here at IPIU...

Appreciate the Tip!

Hello Deborah,
    Thank you for the tip on the appropriate use of the response buttons. Although I was becoming more and more accustomed to using these buttons, I didn't fully understand just how messages were directed. I appreciate your taking the time to point this out for me and I'll be more careful going forward. Thanks again and every future success!

P.S. By the way, congratulations!
    MT

God's promises are like stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.

3. Re: Appreciate the Tip!

Originally posted by May K. Toney
    Hello Deborah,
    Thank you for the tip on the appropriate use of the response buttons. Although I was becoming more and more accustomed to using these buttons, I didn't fully understand just how messages were directed. I appreciate your taking the time to point this out for me and I'll be more careful going forward. Thanks again and every future success!

P.S. By the way, congratulations!
    You're welcome, Sandy. And, thank you for the congrats. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on the board.

Have a good week!

Looks like Debra Euler is pretty busy now that about six months have gone by since she has gotten 20 assignments! That's great if she has becoming busy. But I want to see her comments on the boards! Where is in the world is Debra Euler? hehe
    Jeff Colón
    Badge #5711

Smile

Reading all of everyone’s inspiring words and achievements is getting me geared up! I see that there is a successful future for all of us. Look at that, gold at the end of the rainbow!

Congratulations! I can hardly wait to start my first assignment. Thanks for the support and the valuable information.

Marisa

Well welcome Marisa! We hope to be able to share many more experiences in the future. See ya on the boards!
    Jeff Colón
    Badge #5711

Talking

Thanks!

I'll say one thing...these forums are addicting. So much information, I don't realize how the time just passes by.

Marisa

Re: Hi Debra,

Originally posted by Myava Waring
    Well I wanted to congradulate you on your progress. I am a single mom so I hope to have the strength to carry on with this. Thankyou for your story.

Myava Waring,

I know the feeling. I too am (so to speak) a single mom of three. I left a fulltime job to try to be able to commit more time to starting up my own business. It's been slow but forthcoming. Just don't give up when times get tough as they will.

One suggestion I'd like to offer you and anybody else interested. Start looking at some other things that you can do that tie in with what you'll be learning or have learned from "the Union". One example might be background checks. Offer services to small local businesses in your area (if there's no licensing of any sort in your state for it). Word of mouth is the best advertisement plus it's free.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by Michelle Hanulik; 11-15-2003 at 04:37 PM.

Talking Hello Debra

I'am glad to see that you are injoying your assignments. I can't wait to get started on my assignments also. keep up the good work.

Best of luck
    Dwyane Oliver

Wink

I can always find inspiration in all of you here. Just thought I'd let you all know that I am very encouraged by everyone's stories and comments. Congratulations to all of you!

Marisa Cardona
    Last edited by Marisa Cardona; 05-15-2003 at 06:39 AM.

You Said It!

Originally posted by Marisa Cardona
    I'll say one thing...these forums are addicting. So much information, I don't realize how the time just passes by.
    Hi Marisa,
    You are so right! I enter the forums in the early evening with plans to just cruise around a bit and catch up on the latest subject matter. There are so many subjects to explore and so much to learn that I soon lose track of the time. I'm never bored and every forum offers new, exciting and valuable information important to all. I'm never bored and it's always time well spent! I look forward to every visit! Now, I can look forward to hearing more from you! Every success!

MT

Talking

Once you are on...you are hooked for good. I get in to the forums early in the morning and check in throughout the day. I print out anything that strikes me and I have almost filled up a binder. I like having information on hand to go back to in a hurry. Everything is so insightful and detailed. Not to mention that everyone is so respectful, supportive and friendly. We have a whole world of possibilities just because of everyone here. You are correct...time well spent. I'll definitely look for you in the forums. Success for us all!

Marisa

Thomas J Nicol is offline Ambassador of Good Will
    International Private Investigators Union

Sr. Distinguished Member

Beautiful Dancer

I love your dancer, Sandy
    Thanks for sharing. The new job seems like it will keep me busy. Have a nice weekend.
    TJ#5756
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach
    a just man and he will increase in learning.
    - Proverbs.

Visit the PI Store: www.privateinvestigator.cc

Thank you

Congrats, I'm new to the forum and just recently submitted my paperwork, so I've got some time before I get any assignments. It's very encouraging to hear from someone who is getting assignments and fulfilling a dream.

Keep up the good work

15. Thumbs up Thanks for the Encouraging Words

I look forward to the day when I can post a similar comment! Best of luck to you, and have a blessed day!

Hello All,

Wanted to say that I starting acturally working (jobs) in May, and I have already had 6 assigments. I have had to turn some down.
    Just keep plugging away. Take as many mystery shopper jobs as you can possible juggle. They are easy and I find I can do them after work in the evening. My confidence is really at a all time high and I feel each new "case" is always different and I am learning so much. Hang in there.
    Millie Peever

Hello everyone,

This all sounds really great. I just got my photo crudentials and can't wait to get started in the workload. I hope to be posting my
    number of cases very soon.
    Robert Smith

That's great Millie! Hang in there Robert! Souldn't be long now.
    Jeff Colón
    Badge #5711

Hello Debra:

Well it looks like there are a lot of us Trainees laying in wait
    and envious of your advancement and exposure to these
    assignments. So a VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS is in order. I can't wait to be in your position too.
    Have a GREAT day everyone!
    Sara E. Pickett
    Last edited by Sara E Pickett; 07-26-2003 at 03:05 PM.

Hello Debra!

Nice to hear from someone who is doing so well. I am a new member hoping to start my assignments soon. Like you I have the same old family problem to take care and other things to deal with. I am very happy for you and keep on the good work. Members like you keep us going...keep us thinking that we too can accomplish our goals and above all, keep us motivated and searching for more.

Johnny

Hello Debra,

Your comments are very inspiring. I'm looking forward to my first assignment. From everything I've read on the forums, absolutely must be worth the wait, although I hope not too long of a wait.

Cheers,
    Kathie

Re: A Quick Hello

Originally posted by Thomas J Nicol
    The new job seems like it will keep me busy. Have a nice weekend.
    Good evening TJ,
    It seems ages since we spoke but I'm glad to hear that you're staying strong. Thanks for the compliment regarding my dancer. You're certainly one of many who contributed to my acquiring the skill.

My assignment ended last Friday 6/6 and the client expressed an interest in offering me a full time claims job. It's not the PI Trainee job I was holding out for but it will certainly help pay the bills and allow me to eat a banana split once and a while. I was totally unprepared for the 2.5 hour verbal and mathematical critical thinking tests. Only God knows how I passed them. There are other candidates as well but I'm trusting that things will go as intended. I should hear something this week.

I still don't have my training manual and other documents but it's my fault - not IPIU's. As soon as I correct the error, I'll be watching the mailbox again with great enthusiasm. This is the first of many projects I've undertaken since the beginning of the year. I'm really looking forward to seeing it through t the end!

Best to your family. Take care and try not to work too hard!
    MT

Sr. Distinguished Member

Re: Re: A Quick Hello

Good evening TJ,
    It seems ages since we spoke but I'm glad to hear that you're staying strong. Thanks for the compliment regarding my dancer. You're certainly one of many who contributed to my acquiring the skill.
    It was so nice of you to post to me, Sandy,

It has been some time, but I know you have been very busy. I will keep a good thought for you as to your potential full-time. He will put you where He wants you to be. Trusting it will be where you are looking.

I was totally unprepared for the 2.5 hour verbal and mathematical critical thinking tests. Only God knows how I passed them. There are other candidates as well but I'm trusting that things will go as intended. I should hear something this week.
    I'm at a point in my life when no test is a good test. If it is meant for you no one will be able to take it from you. If its not, you will learn that soon. Trusting it is the one.

I still don't have my training manual and other documents but it's my fault - not IPIU's. As soon as I correct the error, I'll be watching the mailbox again with great enthusiasm. This is the first of many projects I've undertaken since the beginning of the year. I'm really looking forward to seeing it through t the end!
    I'm so sorry you haven't gotten your manual yet. It will there soon I hope. Then you will Wiz through it!

All the best, my friend,
    TJ#5756
    - Proverbs.

Edwina Berlijn - is offline Private Investigator Union Member

Bachelor of Science Degree - Criminal Justice Graduate
    Debra: WOW 20 behind you!!! I am looking for one How was it??? Are you able to tell us more about your experiences??? As a process server, gues you have to know the town (area) pretty well, or are you able to get a map of the areas you are supposed to go to, to serve the papers??? Good luck, and let all of us know abit more
    edwina berlijn

Good Job

Debra,

It sounds like you love the work you are doing. It's exactly what I wanted to hear. The job seems to fit well with your life. Congratulations!

Can you give us a general overview of what type of assignments you have done? What have you found most intriguing about the assignments?

Keep up the good work.

Carrie

Thumbs up

Wow, that great to see your success Debra. Great job balancing family life, your 9-5, and your PI career! I can't wait to say the same on these boards in the future.

Re: Re: Re: A Quick Hello

Originally posted by Thomas J Nicol
    It was so nice of you to post to me, Sandy. I will keep a good thought for you as to your potential full-time. He will put you where He wants you to be. Trusting it will be where you are looking.
    Good evening TJ,
    It's always a pleasure to chat with you. Thank you for encouraging words. I needed that. The full-time position didn't pan out but my resume was given to other departments to compare with some upcoming possibilities. Of course, I can't wait for that. So I've forged full speed ahead and may have some good news to share with you in that regard. It even surprised me because it was NOT where I was looking.

You're the busy one, my friend. I've read many of your Moderator posts too. You're doing a great job! Rest assured that you and yours are always in my thoughts. Enjoy the evening.
    MT

Thumbs up

[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=darkblue] Thank you debra and congradulations, I am still waiting on my manual thing and I can't wait (but I will) for my first assaignmment. let alone 20 keep up the good works and bless you

Mahalo Nui Loa
    Terry-Lin K Branco Badge#5747

29. Question

Hello Debra,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the work. I have been a member since 8-02, I received my papers in a very short time received information from potential clients and I haven't heard a reply since late last year. What are the steps did you take to be successful to this point

Edwina Berlijn - is offline Private Investigator Union Member

Bachelor of Science Degree - Criminal Justice Graduate
    [Hi Debra, I too would like to wish you "Congrats" and please becareful on the bounty hunter job. Did you see "The Dog" from Hawaii, the bounty hunter who got "Lester". Just find out the laws in the countries that you are trying to go after the person! Take care

edwina berlijn

31. Re: Re: Re: Re: A Quick Hello

Good evening TJ,
    It's always a pleasure to chat with you. Thank you for encouraging words. I needed that. The full-time position didn't pan out but my resume was given to other departments to compare with some upcoming possibilities. Of course, I can't wait for that. So I've forged full speed ahead and may have some good news to share with you in that regard. It even surprised me because it was NOT where I was looking. . .
    May, I wanted to offer some words of encouragement as well. I hope that this new opportunity works out for you. Sometimes our assignment in life is hard to find. It is not always where we wanted it to be, or even where we thought it was. But He knows all along what our true assignment is. When the time is right, you will be led to where you are meant to be.

Best of luck to you,

Originally posted by Michele Kohan:

May, I wanted to offer some words of encouragement as well. I hope that this new opportunity works out for you. Sometimes our assignment in life is hard to find. It is not always where we wanted it to be, or even where we thought it was. But He knows all along what our true assignment is. When the time is right, you will be led to where you are meant to be.
    I couldn't agree more. When you are not looking, when you least expect it, that is when things seem the most clear. He knows.

For the past year I have been trying to look for work elswhere. I can't quit my current job no matter how much I'd like to. The bills must be paid. I moved to California with only a temporary position with the company. It became permanent. I didn't plan on staying long but here I am 7 months later. I'm here for a reason. Then I stumbled upon IPIU. And it has been a major motivator for change. I am enrolled in some online courses. I am research on what I need to do and where I can get certification or a degree in criminal investigations. I've started writing again, a passion I had put aside much too long. And when I think that work will drive me to the nut house, somehow, He gives me peace.

May, we will all find our way. You have a lot of support here. It is something I am truly grateful for. Like Michele said, when the time is right everything will become clear.

Best to everyone!
    "Success lies not in being the best,
    but in doing your best."

--Anonymous

Completed assignments

Hi Debra, I am very encouraged to hear of your completed assignments. I'm glad that you hung in there.

I would think that by this time you would indeed be able to be a full time PI. PLease tell me that it is not for lack of work.

I am looking to full time placements, and want to be busy at all times. These are questions I have been waiting to ask.

I see you have a few things going on at the same time, it that what we are all to do? Well anyway, it all sounds sssssooooo exciting.

I wish you the very best, may all your desires be fulfilled.
    In all your getting, get wisdom!

Agencies

What type of agencies have you worked for and which did you enjoy the most?
    Heather

Talking New To IPIU

This is fanwonderful!
    I am excited for all that have chosen this field.
    I'm especially excited for myself. My entire life I have been looking for an intriging career! This is it.
    I can feel the excitement that is created by everyone and especially for those who have completed assignments.
    I have also read the requirements for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. No surprise to me. We are a strong "Licensure State."

Best to all!

PS I am new here also!

Diane
    DJ
    Badge #5625

Life is the souls nursery- its training place for the destinies of eternity.

William M. Thackeray

Sr. Distinguished Member

Re: New To IPIU

Originally posted by Diane Jarosz
    This is fanwonderful!
    I am excited for all that have chosen this field.
    I'm especially excited for myself. My entire life I have been looking for an intriging career! This is it.
    I can feel the excitement that is created by everyone and especially for those who have completed assignments.
    I have also read the requirements for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. No surprise to me. We are a strong "Licensure State."

Best to all!

PS I am new here also!

Diane
    Hi Diane,

It is so good to have you here with us. Please allow me to invite you to come to the Forum Member's Introduction Lounge where you can post an introduction for yourself and then all the other moderators and members can stop by and properly welcome you to the IPIU. Just click on the following link
    Forum Member's Introduction Lounge,
    then click the button. You can then tell us a little about yourself and what your plans may be.

Looking forwarding to seeing your post in the Intro Lounge,
    TJ#5756
    - Proverbs.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Debra,

Congratulations, and I am jealous.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

You have made me very excited to receive my first assignment. I hope that I start picking up multiple assignments as quickly as you did debra.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Elizabeth,

We have crossed threads a dozen times tonight. I am glad to see you reading and commenting. Keep up the good work!
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Wink

I am in the process of studying the manual. I can't wait for the day when I get to post that I have completed my first assignment let alone my 20th! But what I enjoy best is that I can always count on everyone here to support and encourage me and provide me with a wealth of information!

Good luck to everyone!
    "Success lies not in being the best,
    but in doing your best."

--Anonymous

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast