Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Have already completed 20 assignments!

I read the post that people put in that is how i learn all the different
    ways to put resumes for a job out there. i thank you all for all the infor.

Yalile Saca

Hello! I can't wait for my first assigment at IPIU. Hopefully it will be as exciting to me aswell.

Yalile Saca

Hello! I can't wait for my first assigment at IPIU. Hopefully it will be as exciting to me as well.

Wink Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Hello Debra, that's alot of assignment, i just started myself had my first assignment the other day,i hope to get more assignments in the future. TAKE CARE!!!!!!

I can't wait to start taking assignment. I hope I can progress as nicely as you have.

Hang in there, there is plenty of work out there. Check the integrity assignments, as those are generally plentiful. It took me a couple of months to get my first, now I've got selections every week.

Good Luck

i am happy to say i have over 100 surveillences under my belt now, and am sitting here in se fl on one now... one more 10 hr day (4 if person isnt home) then its 300 miles back home till next wed.

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Wow, Goldie... I haven't even done one yet, lol.... looking forward to those long days and nights though... Keep talking and good luck to you in the future.

thanks, i do about 2000-5000 miles a week depending on the case and surveillence needed. on average you can expect to spent 7-10 days a month away from home. if you get with a good co like i did you can get paid top milage & expenses as well, ave hotel reinbursement frm most companies is 50 per night & 15 @ day food, some pay hourly drive pay past 60 miles.

tip: get some magnet signs you can put through your printer make some for your car when doing surveillence. for example...
    #### survey co. or real estate co both are good for using... lay around with some ideas for car signs... a brain workout.

***** Certified SPI

Goldie,

Sounds like you could start your own thread of past experiences. You would probably get a great response from others on that. What a great training tool at hand. Take good care and I am looking forward to some more of your tips.

thanks petra & for the ph call, sorry i didnt get back to you as i was in a cell ph dead zone...ugh! but i am finally home & learned how inportant it is to speak casually with shop owners & neighbors.... they provided me with a wealth of info my company didn't know... job done and im happy to sit in my fav pc chair & visit the wonderful forums.

***** Certified SPI

Goldie,

Don't get too relaxed in that chair now, lol... we got work to do, lol. Anytime you need some help, feel free to call me before an event at the 404-475-1551 number. Take care and good luck tonight.
    Last edited by Jim Harrington; 09-16-2007 at 10:59 AM.

could always use some help in surveillence cases in GA, my area is fl , ga & sc for 1 company, wensday i take on a new company which will make #4 ( mo money)... am ready for tonight! already gassed the car hugged the cats, patted the kids heads and walked my fav plant herman.

to all those going out tonight for the assignment, be careful , & have a safe & blessed one!

petra, i need to move ! lol i never find any pirates here in jax bch... theyre too afraid of getting raided durring the off tourtist season i think.

Hello IPIU Family,
    I have been with this union for almost 2 years. Time goes by so quickly! I enjoy learning information in this world and I consider all of you criminal justice scholars! I am working this field part time and is changing over to full time and doing this is my business! I Love It! Thanks IPIU!

Lightbulb Awesome info!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Krol
    thanks, i do about 2000-5000 miles a week depending on the case and surveillence needed. on average you can expect to spent 7-10 days a month away from home. if you get with a good co like i did you can get paid top milage & expenses as well, ave hotel reinbursement frm most companies is 50 per night & 15 @ day food, some pay hourly drive pay past 60 miles.
    Wow... great information! Very inspiring. What type of surveillance? How did you go about getting with a good company? [Understand you can only answer in generalities.] Any tips you can suggest to go about improving placements and being effective in maintaining anonymity while in the job is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Goldie!

Wow... great information! Very inspiring. What type of surveillance? How did you go about getting with a good company? [Understand you can only answer in generalities.] Any tips you can suggest to go about improving placements and being effective in maintaining anonymity while in the job is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Goldie!
    Beatriz Canal

there are many types of surviellence, divorce, insurance,work comp, ect....i went to monster.com,careerbuilder.com, and hotjobs.com & did a search jobs for private investigtor/and/or investigator...i use a quick apply & sent my resume to each & everyone...& sat back & read all replys before joining up with this one...

if you dont have a resume, make one, post it on the job sites andset your search agent to email you new listings daily or weekly right to your email box...(its a time saver) that way the site does the searches for you & all you have is a few clicks & it sends..... good luck and have a safe & grand week....

Good Morn!! Goldie,

Do you know if you have to go out of town alot for different jobs? Does it depend on the state your in?

Thanks,

Have A Great Day!!

Kathy

Kathy, grand morning to you & all the forum members!

In answer to your question, yes i do venture out of town more oft then not,& yes it does depend on your state. FL has an agreement with a number of states that we can work in , most jobs are insurance or work comp related, & sometimes you get to do fruad cases... it all depends on the company you work for & what they offer their clients. with my agency i plan on offering all types of services including bounty hunting. it is still in its formulating stages and we are slowly getting the work out.. i have a few more papers to file here with my state for my agency & a few more items that must be done before i can operate in FL, but with the other 2 agencies i have been working with the cases can range from child issues to insurance fruad...& everything in between. IL has strict standards for their state( used to live in chicago) make sure you ask the state for a copy of their complete guidelines. & follow them, dont ever try to shortcut anything....remember in life, dont do anything that can come back on you legally.
    take care & hope to read more of your posts on the forums.

Great information Goldie. I too work for a couple of agencies in FL and most of my surveillance experience is in domestic. I have done a few workmans comps. Maybe someday I will have many connections. With all the feedback in these forums, maybe it will be sooner than later!

debra, thanks, would like to do more domestic cases myself, most all mine are insurance and work comp, i prefere the domestic cases myself, but, like they say its a living, cant wait till i can open my own agency here in FL, i plan on covering ALL types of investigation. even have a few men to do bounty hunting. all are ready & waiting till i can open my agency.
    maybe we can compare notes sometime debra... i am in the north east area of FL good ole J-ville....

Re: Have already completed 20 assignments!

Hi, I am brand new to this and just did my 1st assignment and can't wait for more! Can you give me any information on how to start or where or who to go to? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Euler View Post
    THERE MAY BE 2 OR MORE PAGES
    to this Topic!

Make sure you click on the Page Number at
    the bottom and top of this Topic.

Just wanted to say Hi! I have been reading everyone's posts and feel as if I know alot of you. I joined the International Private Investigators Union in 2/02. Got all the paperwork in and started my first assignment in 8/02. Took me awhile because of the delays with work and family, the same old story.

IPIU is really exciting. I'v completed about 20 assignments and am always looking for more. I just became certified within my state/county as a Process Server and now looking into Bounty Hunting.

I have found the IPIU forums to be both information and very motivating!

Looking forward to the day I can afford to commit full-time to it.

Hi I am brand new at this and really have no idea what I'm doing! I wanted to ask you how I get started or where or who I go to? Please help!

Thank you,
    Shelley

***** Certified SPI

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley Dawn Wilson View Post
    Hi I am brand new at this and really have no idea what I'm doing! I wanted to ask you how I get started or where or who I go to? Please help!

Thank you,
    Shelley
    Shelley,

Go to your intro and follow the instructions there to get started... http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...936#post472936

You'll be able to apply to job openings once you reach level 4. Right now you're level 1

Thanks Debra for your wonderful encouragement.
    Many cannot be open the way you've done.
    Be blessed.

Sincerely,

Joseph Sawe
    Associate Forum Member

Brian M Bluestein is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

HI Folks, I Joined up with IPIU back in around 1985 before I went to Kuwait, Now Im back and will be getting my ID after the first of the month. Im looking forward in getting much more experiance then add Bounty huntting into the mix of things. I then can feel good enough to have the folks here at IPIU here help me get my own bussness going.

Danny Guda is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Professional Management Member of:

Congratulations! If at anytime you need assistance count me in,, you will have big success...I am new awaits my packet to arrive.

take care
    dannyguda

Brian M Bluestein is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

I received my Corp. items a few months back, and need to come up with some thing that I don't have rt now which is money to get my nominee President along with finding board members. I hope that things will fall into place soon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6