BECOME A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
Trainee Professional Members of the
International Private Investigators Union
RECEIVE the FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
FREE ACADEMIC TRAINING
FREE PI UNION LICENSE
FREE ASSIGNMENTS, EMPLOYER, AND CASES
REQUEST A FREE GUEST PASSWORD ACCOUNT AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
START WITH TRUST
When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:
TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 MembersCALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251
FOR FREE PASSWORD:
If this is your first time here for applying for a FREE User Name and FREE password,
Then click here:
- In the above application link you will be asked to chose a First and Last name as your assigned User Name.
- It will also ask you for driver's license information to prove you are an adult.
- After you complete the online application, an email will be automatically dispatched to you to verify your email address, which will require you to click on a special email link.
- After you have verified the automated email we send you, please allow an hour or two during a normal business day to your finalize the password to become activated.
- A welcome email containing Newcomer Instructions will be emailed to you.
- All information you provide for your password is protected under federal guidelines to insure your privacy.
Once your User Name and Password has been approved, then proceed with Instruction Items #2 & #3 in the following link:
We received this general email from a prospective union member asking what the requirements are for Private Investigator Trainees.
Answers:"I would like to know some of the requirements of working as a private investigator in my area.
1) Will you require a high school diploma?
2) Will I have to take a test for the state?
3) Will you train me?
4) How much real world wages will be?"
1) A high school diploma is no longer required, and neither is a GED. But you do need to have a high school reading, English, and basic math level because of the reports you will be filing at the conclusion of your assignments. (We have found that some high school graduates cannot spell or perform basic math skills, so the official requirement has been dropped.)
2) No state test, but there is an open-book examination you will take when you have received your training manual. We are more concerned with your general understanding in performance because most of the training is on-the-job. We also offer a free option to help you obtain a state private investigators license, including setting up your own agency.
3) Free Academic Training will be provided to union members through IPIU's free Basic Training and Advanced Manuals, free annual subscriptions to SEVEN (7) NEW FREE Investigative Subscriptions! (Revised), free access to over 150 private passcode forums, as well as other additional benefits. On-the-job paid training will be provided by the agencies we have listed in the private members forums, plus by all the Executive Private Investigation Agencies (see forum menu).
Go here: http://www.privateinvestigator.cc/index.php?cPath=67
5) You are more valuable working part-time for six to ten agencies at $20 to $45 per hour than working all of your hours for only one agency. IPIU does not prescreen any applicant for under $20 per hour, with the national average at $28 per hour or more, unless it is a long term assignment, such as undercover or surveillance (which nationally may earn a trainee $15-$25 per hour.)
IPIU provides it all for newcomers!