Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Training Manual: Simple, thorough and concise.

Petra Post - is offline Retired Administrator
    ***** Certified SPI

Former Insignio Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Dunnahoe
    Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say I am one step closer to this great career. I received my operations manual along with my test and I must say I cannot keep my face out of this manual!! What a learning experience!!! Can't believe there is such good information for each and everyone of us to absorb. The information is written with all of us newcomers in mind. Simple, thorough and concise. I love it and I'm own my way! Yeah!!!! Good luck to everyone of you.
    Sincerely, Karen Dunnahoe
    Too cool and way to go. I am happy for you. Moving along myself. See you around

I've been eager to receive my manual and now hearing from other trainees that it is informative and well-written makes me glad I'm a member of IPIU!

Lynn

I just sent my completed test in via snail mail on Friday. I'm very anxious to go on and go up in IPIU. I stated in another forum that I was offered two jobs just from people who know that I'm studying. Even with my manual at hand I'm uncertain about taking on these jobs yet. I need to know that I know what I'm doing first.
    So I sit anxious but cautious at this point. I didn't say no, just let me think about for a few days. Any ideas out there? Thanks, Nancy Holdcraft, trainee
    Last edited by Nancy Holdcraft; 05-30-2004 at 09:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Congratulations Karen and welcome to the IPIU family. One piece of advice that I can give you is to be patient through the whole application process.

Alejandro Hernandez

Hello Pamela,

I agree with you about the AB portion of the test. I struggled with that portion of the test as well. The only piece of advice that I can give you is to really think about what it is saying and try not to over analize each question.

Alejandro Hernandez

I found this forum but I don't see anyone that has read this since Dec. 2003. What training manuals was Pamela talking about, I thought we only had the one.

Training Manuel and Test

Hi, everyone just thought I would let you know that I received my training manuel and test on Thursday 03-24-05, and I read through it and took the test on Saturday and got it to the mail box, can't wait to get the test results back to see if I passed. Talk at you later

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Dunnahoe
    Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say I am one step closer to this great career. I received my operations manual along with my test and I must say I cannot keep my face out of this manual!! What a learning experience!!! Can't believe there is such good information for each and everyone of us to absorb. The information is written with all of us newcomers in mind. Simple, thorough and concise. I love it and I'm own my way! Yeah!!!! Good luck to everyone of you.
    Sincerely, Karen Dunnahoe
    I've read the manual several times and I don't think I've had it 2 weeks. It's so interesting and i can't wait to apply the knowledge. I read it while I'm running on my treadmill vs. my other school books. It's much more interesting. I can't wait until I get the hands on training.
    And good luck to all of you too.
    God Bless!

Thank you Cynthia, for your kind remarks.

For Level 3 Union Members, below is a private link to more great FREE training manuals:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=348

For Level 4 Union Members, below is a greater link that includes the New 2005-2006 Advanced IPIU Training Manual for Chapters 6-13:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=349

All my best,

Robert
    Robert Donovan
    Director - Agent Relations
    Sr. Director - IPIU Ethics Board

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

[QUOTE=Karen Dunnahoe]Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say I am one step closer to this great career.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You go girl!!! .........

Jacob F McRae is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Agency Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    I am happy for you karen that you received your training manual. I am still waiting for mine. I wish you much sucess with this new venture. I know that i too am looking forward to getting started.

I am still waiting for my credentials =]

I can't wait to get to level 3 so i can go to that educational forum. Ids there anyway I can learn while I a waiting?

Sarah

Talking Re: Training Manual: Simple, thorough and concise.

All the entheuasim and excitement on this forum!! I can't wait until I receive my package so I can get started with the process. I know it is going to seem like each step will take forever before I move on to the next step, but I will try to be patient.

Michael Harris is offline Lifetime Professional Management Member

Distinguished Insignio Colleague of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Training Manual: Simple, thorough and concise.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen R Curry
    All the entheuasim and excitement on this forum!! I can't wait until I receive my package so I can get started with the process. I know it is going to seem like each step will take forever before I move on to the next step, but I will try to be patient.
    Karen,

Enthusiasm and excitement are not all you will find here in the IPIU forums. You will find information - more than you can handle. You will find caring and compassion; you will find people willing to help you just because you are one of us now - part of a family.

What you will not find is 'flaming' or other hostile behavior. We are civilized here and are more than happy to help - just ask for help and you will get it.

Welcome.
    Michael E. Harris

Badge #6718

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2